Pouty Alpha ✨

>an average evening with omega Jungkook and alpha Tae, with their baby Myunhee<
Mentions of-
•Male with female features
•Breastfeeding
•Alpha&Omega

Requested by @Queen_taekookie

Tae was walking back to his house after a long day at work. He had taken a fair amount of time off of work due to his omega giving birth to his pup. He walked through the door and was greeted by his omega running towards him, wrapping himself around his alpha.
"I missed you alpha" Jungkook kissed the small tattoo like mark which was displayed on his Alpha's neck where he had marked his alpha a few years back.
"My beautiful omega" Tae sang carrying the male into the kitchen.
"Where's Munie Koo?" Tae asked as he grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and placing Jungkook on the counter. Tae stood between Jungkook's legs as he peeled the banana, taking a big bite out of it.
"She's sleeping at the moment, I just put her down for a nap. She wouldn't stop crying earlier, I think she missed her appa" Jungkook smiled taking a small bite out of Tae's banana, giggling softly as he chewed it.
"Hmm, well I won't disturb her, let me go and get into something comfortable and we can watch something till she wakes up" Tae suggested, placing the last bit of his banana up to Jungkook's lips, allowing him to eat it.
"Sounds good, just don't make a lot of noise when you get dressed"

Tae kissed the younger's head and walked off, tiptoeing up the stairs and to his room. He quickly got dressed and walked out the door. As he placed his foot on the floor, a massive creak was heard. Tae mentally cursed, and bite his lip hoping Myunhee didn't hear. But she did. She burst into tears, making Tae sigh and open the door which was opposite him. He turned on the light and walked to the baby in the crib.
"Hey Munie" Tae called out in a sweet voice.
The baby stopped crying and made out a few babbles, with a small smile on her lips. She lifted up her small arm and reached out to Tae.
"Awhhh you're so cute, let's go downstairs and see Eomma, although I think appa's gonna get a whooped bum for waking you up" Tae chuckled.
He carefully placed a hand at the back of the baby's head and an arm gently wrapped around the baby's back. He lifted the child out of the crib and held her securely in his arms. He walked out the nursery and downstairs, muttering a few words to his child.
"Tae do you want to watc... Tae! Why on earth his Myunhee in your arms, she's supposed to be sleeping" Jungkook whispered firmly so he didn't scare the baby.
"It was an accident, it was the floorboards, so I went to see her and she stopped crying" Tae pouted at his mate.
"And you're supposed to be a big, scary alpha" Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and took Myunhee out of Tae's arms and held the child close.
"Come on let's watch a film, she's probably hungry" Jungkook said walking to the couch pulling a blanket over him, waiting for his alpha to sit next to him. Tae got underneath the blanket and put a random film on.

As Jungkook was an omega, he developed some female features during the pregnancy, which was breasts. Although Jungkook was a male, he still had to feed his pup and that was with his milk. So Jungkook will have around 8-10 months with breasts and slowly they will disappear meaning Munie will have to switch to bottled milk. It was very common in male omega's, and it simply made the whole motherhood experience so much more magical.

Jungkook shifted himself and pulled his shirt down slightly. He arched the girl up and helped her attach her lips to his nipple. She placed her small hand on Jungkook's chest as she sucked on the nipple. Tae brought his arm around Jungkook's head and guided his head to his shoulder. Jungkook sighed softly as he rested his head comfortably on Tae's shoulder, while keeping his body somewhat straight. Tae ran his fingers through the omega's hair making him purr softly.
"I don't think I'll ever be able to get over how amazing these moments are, my omega feeding my child, nothing could get better than this" Tae smiled in contentment, kissing Jungkook's head.
"I love you" Jungkook mumbled.
"I love you too" Tae chuckled at the tired boy.

Not too long later Myunhee was finally finished. Jungkook placed the baby in Tae's lap, while he dried his chest and walked to the kitchen making dinner. He made a quick pasta sauce and boiled the pasta till it turned soft. Once done, he plated it up and placed the food on the table. He walked into the lounge and saw a beautiful sight in front of him. Tae and Myunhee were smiling happily. Tae was blowing kisses on her little feet, moving her legs around as she was laying on her back on Tae's legs. Jungkook leant against the door frame watching them from a distance, tears prickling his eyes. It had already been a few months since her birth but he was still hormonal although he would never admit to it. The baby's giggles filled the room, with low chuckle coming from the alpha. Tae heard some small sniffles coming from the side of him and Tae could smell sweet vanilla in the air. Tae whipped his head around and saw his omega crying.
"Why are you crying baby?" Tae asked softly as he carefully stood up holding the baby tightly.
He walked over to his mate and pulled him into a hug with his spare hand.
"What's got my little omega crying hmm?"
"Nothing, m'just happy" Jungkook sniffed pulling away from the hug and looking at his daughter with a smile, who was looking at her eomma with a pout.
"Come on, dinners ready" Jungkook quickly kissed Tae's lips before walking to the dining room.

Jungkook held Myunhee on his lap, bouncing his legs up and down as he ate his food. Myunhee reached out her hand, holding Jungkook's fork taking a piece of pasta off of it and fiddled with it in her hand. She waved her hand around before throwing it on the floor.
"No baby, we don't throw food" Jungkook softly scolded her, moving her hand away from the plate.
She took hold of Jungkook's finger with her small hand, only just covering the tip of his finger. She brought it to her mouth and guided it in her mouth, softly sucking on his finger.
Tae laughed loudly at his daughters action, "oh my god, she's definitely your daughter"
"What's that supposed to mean Kim" Jungkook huffed, staring at his cocky mate.
"You know very well what I mean" Tae smirked.
"I can't believe you, in front of our daughter as well!"
Jungkook slipped his finger away from his daughters mouth and kissed her head.
"Appa is a naughty boy hm, he should be punished, no hugs or kisses till tomorrow? What do you think baby?"
She smiled, not really understanding what her eomma was talking about.
Tae gasped, whining at his mate like the big baby he is, and proceed to whine all night till Jungkook finally gave in and kissed his pouty alpha.