Love sickness 🍑

> Taehyung is a Doctor and he has a regular patient, when I say regular I mean everyday, Kim Jungkook. He'll book an appointment with Dr. Kim everyday with different symptoms, just as an excuse to see him. But his treatments for his sicknesses are a little different<

"Doctor Kim, your patient Kim Jungkook has arrived again today" the office called with slight annoyance through the phone.
"Send him in" Tae said with a smile plastered on his face.
"Doctor, why does Mr Kim come to the doctors everyday? Is he really that unwell" she asked agitated, not liking how his patient came in with new symptoms everyday.
"That's confidential and you know that, now send him in" Tae sighed placing the phone down, sitting comfortably in his seat.

Not too long later there was a faint knock at the door and Tae called out a come in, with an amused smile on his face. The door opened and closed, a sound of a click following and his patient sat on the bed eagerly. Tae stood up from his seat and walked towards the patient, clearing his throat.

"What's the symptoms today Mrs Kim?" Tae said holding in a laugh, looking at the male in front of him, trying to act serious, even after calling him Mrs Kim.
"Well Doctor Kim, my heart has been, hm I don't know how to put it... aching. But it's not physically painful, it emotionally painful" the boy played along, acting seriously.
"And why do you think that is Mrs Kim?" Tae asked curiously.
"Well I think it's because my husband works so hard, and my small heart can't stand being so far away from him. He's gone for so long, I'll do absolutely anything to see him, including booking an appointment pretending I'm ill, just to see him..I think I'm going crazy" Jungkook explained with a pout, trying to cover up his smile.
"Hmm sounds like you have the case of the love sickness, I just need to run a few tests, do you mind?"
"Not at all Doctor Kim" Jungkook smiled sweetly.

Tae started off listening to the boys heartbeat, but instead of using his usual tools, he bent over and placed his ear against the others chest. He waited a few seconds before pulling away.
"Hmm seems normal, let me just try something"
Tae leant forwards and attached his lips onto the boys. The Doctor bit on the boys lower lip making Jungkook squeal slightly. Tae pushed his tongue into Jungkook's mouth and explored the sweet caverns.

He pulled away and rested his ear against the boys chest again.
"Hmmm interesting, now i want you to tilt your head to the left slightly" Tae demanded.
Jungkook did as he was told and moved his head to the left. Jungkook felt the Doctor move his shirt slightly, his finger tips gently grazing over his skin, causing goosebumps to emerge. He then felt a warm breath against his neck, before feeling pleasure shoot through his neck. The doctors nibbled some marks on his neck, causing small whines to escape from the boys lips.
"Again that's interesting"
"Do you know if I have the case of the love sickness?" Jungkook asked flustered.
"Yes, yes you do" Tae said immediately.
"Is there anything you can do to treat it? will I die from it? I'm too young to die" Jungkook faked a cry.
"No it won't kill you, and there's only one cure" Tae slowly pushed Jungkook down on the bed.
"You're lucky I can give you your treatment straight away" Tae said leaning over the boy seductively. "Do you want the treatment? It can only treat one person" Tae smirked.
"Hmm yes please Doctor, I want it now" Jungkook whined.
"Right away Mrs Kim" Tae husked out.

Tae pulled the patient's jeans and pants down and off the boys body, leaving him half naked. Tae looked at the boy and licked his lips seductively.
"Open your legs wide for me, I need to make this treatment enjoyable for my favourite patient" Tae winked.
Jungkook did as he was told and slowly opened his legs out. Tae knelt on the floor, and placed his cold hands on the boys ass, spreading his cheeks wider. Tae lent forward and pushed his tongue into the boys hole, making him gasp. Tae slowly twisted his tongue, licking the walls with his tongue. He started thrusting it at a reasonable pace, making Jungkook squirm, letting out small moans. He held onto Tae's hair tugging it slightly, making Tae breathlessly chuckle.

He pulled his tongue away and quickly undid his belt, pulling his trousers and pants down. He pulled Jungkook closer by the legs and leant over his body, placing a kiss on Jungkook's lips.
"I hope you aren't finding this treatment painful" Tae husked within the kiss.
Jungkook shook his head and pulled him in for another kiss.
Tae pulled away and was about to prep the younger, but Jungkook quickly grabbed his hand and shook his head.
"You want to get it over and done with?" Tae asked with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk stretched across his lip.
"Please" Jungkook whined, sweat dripping down his forehead as he grew impatient.
"As you wish" Tae chuckled, lining his dick with the boys hole.

He slowly pushed in, making Jungkook moan heavily, he took some time to adjust and finally let Tae go all the way. Tae held the boys waist as he thrusted at a slow pace.
"F-faster" Jungkook called.
Tae did as he was told and thrusted faster, making Jungkook blab out words, not being able to say them fully. Just listening to Jungkook moan, turned him on even more, making him thrust even quicker.
"I-I'm about to..." Jungkook stuttered feeling his abdominal twist.
"Go ahead" Tae grunted, feeling the same.
Jungkook released over his shirt while Tae thrusted at an animalistic pace, causing Jungkook's body to shake from overstimulation. Tae released inside the boy making, following with a few curses, while Jungkook moaned at the feeling.
They both panted heavily, and Tae slowly pulled out, with his cum trickling out.

Tae grabbed some wipes from the side and quickly cleaned himself before putting his trousers back on. He then grabbed some more wipes and cleaned the boy up, helping him put his clothes back on. He then walked to one of his desk draws and grabbed a spare hoodie, making his way back to the boy. Tae helped Jungkook sit up and he took off his stained shirt, replacing it with the hoodie, and throwing the boys shirt towards his backpack he brings to work everyday. Jungkook looked all snug in the hoodie, a small smile plastered on his face.

"How do you feel? I hope the treatment helped" Tae smiled ruffling the boys hair.
"It was great, I think it did the job, but now I'm left with a sore bum" Jungkook pouted.
"I'm sorry that was a side effect, it should pass in a few days with the right love and care" Tae kissed his forehead sweetly.
"Hm you better do a good job hubby" Jungkook huffed, crossing his arms cutely.
"Of course I will my beautiful wifey"

They leaned in for a kiss but were quickly stopped by Tae's desk phone ringing. He walked over to it and picked it up.
"Doctor Kim, your next patient has arrived" she remarked.
"Okay I'm nearly done" Tae said putting the phone down, walking back to his wife.
"I won't be too late home tonight, I'll message you when I leave"
"Okay, I'll make a big dinner for you, you've been getting skinny recently" Jungkook pouted once again noticing his husband hadn't been eating a lot.
"Thank you baby, I'll see you soon"
"I love you, don't work too hard" Jungkook slid off the bed and wrapped his arms around his husband.
"I love you too" Tae smiled bringing the younger into a kiss.

They pulled away and Jungkook hobbled towards the door, unlocking it and shutting the it behind him. He limped through the waiting room, passing the bitchy receptionist from earlier. She rolled her eyes at him as he sassily walked out the door and went home.