strawberry milk 🥀

>When Jungkook and Tae are in a secret relationship because of Tae and his image, he continues to tease Jungkook. But what happens when Tae's 'friend' take it too fast and Jungkook slips. Will Tae just leave him there and laugh or step in and help?<
Mentions of-
•Teasing+bullying
•Little space (little jungkook)
•Cold tae
•Swearing

"Jiminie" Jungkook yelled happily from across the corridor when he saw his best friend waiting for him at his locker.
"Jungkookie" Jimin smiled brightly, opening his arms out wide for the younger to hug him.
Jungkook bounced happily towards his best friend and hugged him tightly. Jimin laughed and ruffled the younger's hair softly. Jungkook was wearing a big oversized top paired with blue mom jeans and converse.

As they were hugging three boys were walking past. But stopped when they saw Jungkook and Jimin hugging.
"Yah Jeon" a loud boom was heard.
Jungkook gulped and let go of Jimin straight away as he looked up at the person who yelled.
"Taehyung leave him alone" Jimin snarled.
"Do you own him?" Taehyung growled.
"N-no"
"Well then don't touch him, you wouldn't want to catch a disease from the boy now would you" Tae's friends laughed, high-fiving Tae.
Jimin sighed in annoyance as he knew the truth about Tae and Jungkook, but Tae couldn't seem to understand what he's doing was wrong.

Jungkook kept his gaze focused on the ground not wanting to look up at the elder and the other two.
"Yah Tae we should pour something on the fag" they laughed loudly, but Tae didn't, he didn't find the so called joke funny.
It was like his eyes flickered red, but he didn't want to show it.
They brought a strawberry milk carton to the younger's head and before Tae could stop them they poured it all over the younger, making him sticky.

Jungkook dropped to the floor and began crying making everyone stare. Tae's breath hitched before he turned around and punched his so called friend in the face making their nose bleed.
"What the fuck Tae!" they screamed.
"I told you to not touch him or hurt him, and not call him such horrible names. It was supposed to be teasing not straight up bullying" Tae yelled angrily not even wanting to hear an excuse from the two.

Tae quickly turned around and saw how Jungkook was crying his eyes out. Tae bent down close to Jungkook and began pushing the boys hair out of the younger's face.
"D-daddy koo ish sticky" Jungkook sobbed, looking up at the elder with glossy eyes.
"I know princess, let's go get you cleaned up" Tae caressed the younger's sticky face, to push away his tears, which delicately rolled down his face.

"Okay what the fuck is going on Tae? Daddy? Why the hell is Jeon calling you daddy, and why the fuck are you caressing his cheek?" One of them harshly yelled.
Tae turned his head around, and looked at them with anger.
"Will you shut up! I'm done with all your shit, I can't believe I was so idiotic and still stayed friends with you while teasing Jungkook just to keep up my image. For your information Jungkook is my boyfriend, and if you dare to touch him or come anywhere near him I will kill you" Taehyung threatened.

He turned back around and faced the sniffling boy.
"Come on bub, let's go" Tae softly said standing up straight and picked up the younger's bag, slinging it over his shoulder.
Jungkook looked up at the male and made shy grabby hands. Tae smiled brightly, which made everyone who were watching him gasp. Tae was never one to smile in front of people, they just thought he had some medical condition where he couldn't smile or something. Tae ignored the gasps and bent down again to pick the boy up by his thighs.

Jungkook was quick to wrap his arms and legs around the elder, holding onto him for dear life. He placed his face into the elders neck and shut his eyes so he couldn't see everyone's piercing stares. Tae lightly patted the boys bum for comfort, as he walked off to the bathroom leaving everyone bewildered and shocked. It was the first time the cold, popular boy actually showed some sort of emotion other than a smirk or straight lips.

They made it to the bathroom and Tae checked that no one was in there, which there wasn't. He placed the little on the counter next to the sink, which made the boy whine as he wasn't near Tae's neck anymore.
Tae chuckled and kissed the boys nose which tasted like strawberry milk.
"I need to clean you up baby, I promise we can cuddle after" Tae smiled, tickling the bottom of the younger's chin with his index finger.
"Prowmishe" Jungkook stuck his pinky out with a small pout.
"I promise" Tae smiled, linking his pinky with the younger's and kissing his fist.

"m'sowy daddy, Koo diwdn't mean to crwy. Koo made daddy lose his fwiends" Jungkook teared up again.
Tae gulped down a thick lump formed at the back of his throat and rubbed the younger's thighs softly.
"No baby, you were my brave baby boy hm. It was daddy's fault that Koo got hurt. That won't happen anymore okay. You're allowed to hug and kiss me, come up to me whenever you want, I'll protect you"

Tae grabbed some paper towels which were next to the sink and ran them under the water for a second. He brought it up to the younger's face and began wiping the stickiness away.
"Daddy it's cwold" Jungkook whined moving his face away.
"I know baby, if you sit still i'll buy my beautiful boy a reward, anything he wants"
"Really" Jungkook gasped with a bright smile, which could melt anyone's heart.
"Of course, but you have to sit still"
Jungkook nodded and obediently sat still with his cheeks puffed out cutely.

Tae chuckled once again and began to clean the younger without any hassle. When they were done Tae noticed the stains down the boys top. Tae sighed and pulled his jumper off leaving him in his shirt. He rolled up the hoodie and placed it over Jungkook's head. He helped his place his arms through and pulled it down. He watched as Jungkook flapped his sweater paws around and sniffed the jumper with a sweet giggle.

Tae placed his hands on the younger's chubby cheeks and squished them softly. Jungkook gave him his famous bunny smile before puckering his lips. Tae leant forward knowing what he wanted and pressed his lips on the younger's lips. They kissed for a few seconds before pulling away. Tae pecked the younger's lips once again before pulling away.

Jungkook looked at the elder, but his eyes weren't glistening like they were earlier.
"I'm sorry Tae, i'm so sorry" Jungkook looked down, leaning into Tae's hand.
"You don't need to apologise. I should be the one apologising baby, I should never had told you to go with my teasing just to keep up my image. Fuck that, fuck keeping our relationship on the low. You're mine, and I want the world to know. You're my everything, and I was so stupid to hide our relationship. I'm so sorry Kookie, I really am. I love you so much, I shouldn't have done what I did" Tae sighed with glossy eyes removing his hand from Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook looked at him and reach up to put his hand on the elders cheek.
"Don't cry hyungie, I forgive you. I love you, and I know you realised the wrong. As long as you make it up to me, by giving me hundreds of hugs and kisses everyday, and holding my hand or carrying me everywhere we'll forget about it"  Jungkook beamed with a cheeky smile.
"Of course, i'll do more than that. I'll shower you with love everyday and night"
"Good, well let's go" Jungkook smiled jumping off the counter and grabbing Tae's hand pulling him out of the bathroom.