Silly prank ✨

>Jungkook decided to prank his husband with the ignoring prank for youtube. Will it be a fail or will it work?<
Mentions of-
•Prank video
•Youtuber's
•Covid 19 lockdown 

Requested by @izzythedizzyperson

"Hi guys, it's Jungkook and i'm back with another prank video" Jungkook smiled waving at the camera with a bright smile on his face.
"I hope you are all doing good today, it's currently Thursday evening but you won't be seeing this until Saturday if this all goes plan. Anyway exciting news restriction rules were relaxed last week, I'm so happy I can finally go shopping" Jungkook excitedly cheered.
"The pandemic has been tough for all, so i'm hoping this video will be able to cheer you up even if it is only for 20 minutes. I know not all countries are out of lockdown yet but there is hope okay. Right let's get into the video" Jungkook pointed to the side, as he would edit in a transition later on.

Jungkook and Taehyung had started up a youtube channel over a year ago when it was the first lockdown. Over the year, their youtube channel had grown rapidly, with people loving the husbands content. This youtube channel had singing videos, prank videos, life hacks, challenge videos, vlogs and more. They had over 4 million subscribers, which they had gathered over the past year, and is still increasing rapidly.

"Okay so I have had countless of requests to do the ignore your lover prank. So yes, finally I will be doing the ignoring my husband prank. Recently Tae has been busy because of work and that, and it's got to the point he would head straight to bed without even talking to me. So i'm taking my chance, now he's back into the routine of work and that, he should be coming home earlier meaning he should be able to spend time with me...but not today, because I will be ignoring him" Jungkook smirked softly.

He wasn't the type to be sassy, he was soft and  cared about others feelings. The viewers knew that as well, he basically a ball of fluff. So this would be tough for the boy, and he hoped that he didn't fail the prank as a lot of people have requested and he didn't want to fail them.

Jungkook grabbed the camera and walked to his room as he spoke to the camera.
"Okay so my hubby gets home in around 20 minutes, and I thought about wearing an outfit which would grab his attention, but you know also keeping it child friendly, as I know we have a few young viewers watching" Jungkook giggled softly.
"This is what I chose, thankfully the house is quite warm so I know I won't get cold" He flipped his camera around and filmed himself in the mirror.

Jungkook was wearing one of Taehyung's work shirt, which was oversized on him that it went to the bottom of his thighs. Taehyung wore oversized shirts as he had a skin condition meaning he couldn't wear tight clothing. So because Tae's shirts were oversized for him, they were even more oversized on Jungkook. He then wore his black shorts which just covered his ass. Which was all paired with white knee high socks.

"Tae always loves me wearing his clothes, as you know he's a possessive tiger, so me wearing his clothes makes him feel happy. Okay so i'm now going to hide the camera somewhere which he won't be able to see. I'm going to put it in a place there's no way he would be able to see it" Jungkook covered the lease with his hand, for him to do another transition.

Jungkook had set up the camera and placed amongst one of the plants he had, making sure it was covered while also getting a full view of the living room. Jungkook had just finished setting up everything, and finally he heard the front door open.
"He's here" Jungkook quickly said to the camera before jumping on the sofa, with his phone in his hands, pretending to scroll on instagram as he awaited on his husband.

"Baby" Taehyung called out loudly as he walked into the house.
Jungkook bit his lip trying to hold in his smile and quickly looked on his phone at photos of his friends, which he knows Tae gets jealous over.

Jungkook was laying on his stomach, perched up by his elbows and looking through his friends feeds. He heard Taehyung walking over to him so he began zooming in on his friends face.
"Hey baby" Taehyung smiled bending down and pressing a kiss onto his head.
Jungkook did nothing though, his insides were screaming at him to pull Taehyung into a hug but his head was telling him not to. So he listened to his mind and didn't even react to the kiss.
He felt Taehyung's eyes scanning his body from behind.
"My baby is so pretty, especially in my shirt" Taehyung sung sweetly, but he got no thank you, no kiss, not even a blush from his husband.

"Kookieee" Taehyung whined to the boy, but again he didn't get a reaction.
Jungkook then heard Taehyung shuffle a bit before he laid himself on top of Jungkook. Taehyung wriggled ontop of Jungkook's body and placed his head next to the younger's, wanting to see what was more important than him.
"Koo baby, why are you being so quiet? Did something happen?" Taehyung huffed but still didn't get an answer.

"Wow Bambam is looking pretty hot" Jungkook gasped, trying to make the elder jealous, which was definitely working.
"I'm hotter though" Taehyung smirked, before nibbling onto the younger's ear.
Jungkook gulped down a squeak, hoping that it wasn't heard, which luckily it wasn't.
Jungkook then began to shuffle around, and wriggled out of Tae's cage. He moved to the floor and began watching tiktoks.

What he didn't know was during that time, Taehyung has sat up and as he did so he had seen the camera in the corner of the room hiding in the plant pot. He gasped softly before smirking a little. He stared at the wall in front of him and thought of things which make him cry. Almost a minute later, his eyes began to water, and a few tears spilled out his eyes. He began sniffing loudly to get his husbands attention, which definitely worked.

Jungkook turned off his phone and heard his husband crying behind him. Jungkook's stomach twisted and quickly shook his head. He couldn't keep up with the prank anymore, so he jumped up from the floor and jumped onto Taehyung's lap.
"I'm sorry, please don't cry. I love you hyungie, please don't cry, it was just a silly prank I swear" Jungkook worriedly said, tears prickling his eyes in guilt.
He held onto Tae's cheeks and wiped the tears of his face, pressing small kisses onto his forehead.
"I'm sorry hubby, I love you, I won't ignore you again!" Jungkook sobbed.

Taehyung looked up and pulled the younger into his embrace.
"I love you too bub, and I saw the camera by the way. I'm not actually upset, but never ignore me again! I don't like being ignored at all, so never do that again" Taehyung instructed.
Jungkook clung onto him tightly and quickly nodded.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook nuzzled his face into the elders neck.

Taehyung stood up, while holding onto the younger. He walked to the camera and pulled it out from the plants.
"Hi guys, it was a good prank, although it ended up with tears from the one who started it, but it was a good attempt if i must say so myself. We'll see you in the next video! Thanks for watching" Taehyung smiled, before turning off the camera.