prank mess ✨

>Taehyung decides to step out his comfort zone, and decides to do being clingy for 24 hours and on the same day his boyfriend Jungkook, also decided to ignore his boyfriend for 24 hours. What will happen?<
Mentions of-
•ignoring 'prank'

"Taehyung just do it, I really don't understand why you're stressing so much" Yoongi laughed.
"He's always so clingy with me, and I love that he is, it's one of the top reasons why I love him so much. He makes it look so easy. I'm the possessive, cold one of the relationship, while he's the clingy fluff ball" Taehyung sighed, sipping the last bit of his caramel macchiato.
"Yeah, just try it for 24 hours, think of it like one of them tiktok prank things, just without the crazy obsessive fans" Yoongi chuckled.

Taehyung and Yoongi were currently in their local cafe, setting up a plan which Taehyung has been thinking about doing for a while now. Taehyung wanted to try and be more affectionate to his boyfriend of 3 years now. In fairness he was affectionate, but just not overly clingy. It was never his thing. Unlike Jungkook, who was the clingiest boy going. So Tae's plan was to prank him with being overly clingy. To the point that he would go to the toilet with the boy.

"Okay i'll do it when I get home. I'm not sure how he's going to react though.."

...

Jungkook was currently with Jimin at his own and Tae's house. Jimin was helping him plan a so called prank on his boyfriend. Jungkook wanted to test to see how Taehyung would react if he ignored him for as long as he could.

"Kook it's probably going to be harder for you than it is for him" Jimin laughed.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook pouted.
"Gurl you're the definition of clingy, you can't go an hour without attaching one part of your body to Taehyung. I mean look at you now, you're literally hugging his pillow" Jimin pointed out with a smirk.
Jungkook gasped when he looked down at the pillow, blushing furiously.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about, t-this is my pillow" Jungkook lied, it was painfully obvious that he was lying.
"No need to lie. Anyway, he'll probably be back soon, so just remember, ignore him the best you can, just keep going until you physically cannot take it anymore" Jimin laughed.
"Got it" Jungkook said determined.
"Okay well I'm gonna go, so text me how it goes" Jimin laughed, waving goodbye to his best friend.

...

Jungkook was waiting impatiently for his boyfriend to arrive, till finally the door opened.
"Baby I'm home" Taehyung called in a sweet tone, like he always would.
However this time he wasn't greeted by the boy jumping onto him, he just heard the tv playing loudly in the living room. Taehyung scrunched up his face, baffled as the boy never missed a day of him jumping on him after a day being apart.

He made his way to the living room and saw his baby watching tv, rather loudly.
"Baby" Taehyung called again, making his way over to him and kissing his face repeatedly.
But Jungkook didn't say anything.
Taehyung huffed, as he knew something was wrong.
"What's wrong bub?" Taehyung asked sitting next to him, pulling the boy onto his lap, letting him face the tv still.
Jungkook blanked him again, and didn't even react to Taehyung pulling him onto his lap. It was always Jungkook initiating the affection.

"Koo, what's wrong with my beautiful baby boy?" Taehyung asked with pure worry, bouncing the younger on his lap gently, knowing the younger loved it.
Yet again he got nothing, not even a little flinch.
Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang, and he was quick to pick up, shuffling a little on Tae's lap.
"Hello?" Jungkook called out in his usual soft tone.
"Hey kook, how's it going?" Jimin asked, knowing that Jungkook was probably struggling.
"Great actually! I've just been watching television, and that's it"
Jungkook began giggling at something which Jimin had said, making Taehyung frown.

Taehyung held onto Jungkook's waist tightly, pressing kisses on the younger's neck, lingering over Jungkook's weak spot. Jungkook held back his whispers, by laughing loudly, although Jimin didn't even say anything.
"Okay bye chim, love you too" Jungkook giggled, before turning off the phone and turning his focus back to the screen once again.
"Kookie, do you want to go cuddle upstairs?" Taehyung asked, knowing the boy would always agree to it, however Jungkook didn't reply.

Instead he stood up and went towards the kitchen, which was in the opposite direction to the staircase which took them to their bedroom. Taehyung was beginning to get frustrated, as Jungkook was completely ignoring him. He was trying to be clingy but he couldn't help but worry. He tried to think of anything he had done before he left in the morning, but everything was the same as normal.

He got up and quickly followed after the younger. He saw Jungkook grabbing something from the cupboard so he walked behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. He pressed kisses on the younger's exposed cheeks and rested his chin on his shoulder. Once Jungkook grabbed his snacks he walked back to the lounge with Taehyung clinging onto his back. Taehyung enjoyed being clingy as Jungkook was next to him 24/7, but he wished Jungkook wasn't ignoring him so he could enjoy the experience a bit more.

Jungkook shrugged Taehyung off of him, which was the final push. Taehyung let go with a huff.
"I don't know what's going on with you Jungkook, but you better explain now, otherwise i'm walking out, so you can sort whatever's going on by yourself and not take it out on me" Taehyung growled, it wasn't an angry tone, it was still soft but it was obvious he was frustrated.

Jungkook turned his head around, and quickly ran to the elder.
"I'm sorry hubby, I didn't mean it. You didn't do anything wrong I promise" Jungkook cried, hugging Taehyung's chest tightly, nuzzling his face into Tae's broad chest.
Taehyung sighed and placed his hand on the back on the boys head, ruffling his hair softly.
"Would you care to explain why you were ignoring me?" Taehyung asked gently.
"I thought I be would do the ignoring my boyfriend for as long as you can, as i'm so clingy and I wanted to see how you'd react"

"But baby, you know how much I love you. I love your clingy side, I love it more than anything. I love it so much that I thought I would try to be clingy all day, but I'm not sure if you noticed as you were ignoring me" Taehyung laughed, kissing the boys head.
"I did notice, and I love how affectionate you're being. But I don't want you to change, you love me and you have your own ways of loving me. As long as you love me, that's okay" Jungkook beamed.
"I love you more than anything, and nothing will change that"
"I love you too. Now the day isn't over yet so you better cling to me till tomorrow, because I'm not going to miss this chance"