found you pt 2 ✨

"Let's go" Taehyung held the younger's hand, pulling him away from the school grounds.
The two were running freely down the roads, hands intwined, careless of the people around them.
"Taehyungie where are we going?" Jungkook giggled freely, panting slightly as they were still in human form.
"To a special place" Taehyung smiled, pulling the younger into the woods, slowing their movements as they didn't want to trip.

"Are we going to shift?" Jungkook asked shyly.
"Only if you're comfortable darling" Taehyung caressed the younger's cheek softly.
"We should, i'm ready, just please don't laugh" Jungkook pouted, nerves rushing over him.
Taehyung and Jungkook hadn't fully shifted in front of people yet. They would have done it much sooner but Taehyung had learnt that Jungkook was shy and was subconscious and he was scared to show his wolf. Male omega's are much smaller than the rest, especially compared to a true blood, and it's hard for them to show their wolf to many.

"I won't ever laugh, I love you bub, you're my mate, and I won't ever judge you" Taehyung held both sides of the boys head and kissed the crown of his head.
Jungkook blushed furiously and nodded with a small smile. They both went behind trees and shifted into their wolves. Taehyung walked out first. The large animal had thick black fur, along with deep red coloured eyes. True blood alpha were the biggest of the rest. They were strong, broad, scary when it or it's mate was threatened.

(imagine red eyes)

(imagine red eyes)

Not long later Jungkook walked out from behind the tree, looking down shyly. He walked over to Taehyung slowly. His bright white fur on full show, which lightened up the dark forest. His eyes were crystal blue, which could lure anyone towards him.

(imagine blue eyes)

(imagine blue eyes)

"You're so beautiful" Tae mind linked with his mate, walking closer to the small wolf.
Jungkook let out a small whimper, as the wolf towered over him.
"Alpha" Jungkook whined in embarrassment.
Taehyung rubbed his nose over the omega, running his snout along the boys scent glands. The wolf moved his head to the side to give more access for the alpha. When he was done, Taehyung licked the omega's face softly.
"Come on baby, let's go" Taehyung nudged the boy slightly making the wolf nod softly.

Taehyung began to jog at a slow pace so Jungkook could have warm up before they bang to run. Taehyung didn't go full pelt when he began running as he wanted to keep Jungkook by his side the whole time. The woods was always a prime spot for lone wolves which don't have a pack or a mate. They were always the most viscious and were renown to start fights when they had the chance.

The two ran for a while till finally Tae stopped. Jungkook quickly stopped as well, and looked up at his surroundings. They were next to a  lake, which looked private. It was a clear space, and there was room to run around freely. It laid in the heart of the forest, where only a few animals would go.

Taehyung watched the younger's reaction. The omega sat down and scanned the lake. Tae walked over to him, and licked the wolf's face again. Jungkook shook his head to the side softly as it tickled. Taehyung then laid down on the ground, moving so there was room for the younger to fit. Jungkook took the hint and laid right next to Tae, letting their bodies touch, creating warmth to surge around him. Jungkook moved his head to lay against Tae's neck comfortably, while Tae wrapped his tail around the younger.

Taehyung started to clean the younger's fur, covering the boys head with his scent, making sure that he didn't miss any areas. Jungkook let the elder do what he wanted and rested his eyes in comfort. As they snuggled with one another, they heard rustling from the bush a few yards away. Taehyung's ears perked up in alert and his eyes scanned the place.

Till something jumped out of the bush making Tae jump to his feet. Taehyung quickly stood over his omega making sure the stray wolf didn't come close to his mate. Jungkook kept his eyes shut not wanting to see the unmarked wolf, and he kept his head down.

Taehyung began to growl at the lone wolf, so was already snarling at the true blood

Taehyung began to growl at the lone wolf, so was already snarling at the true blood. Taehyung quickly licked the omega's head before strutting over to the beta, which was ready to fight. Taehyung let out a nasty growl, resting the beta, waiting for the wolf to put up a fight.

Like he thought the beta charged straight towards him. Taehyung attacked back, showing the beta that it wasn't welcome. The beta was much weaker and smaller framed than the true blood alpha, so it was mistake for the beta to try and attack the alpha. Taehyung attempted to bite the beta but not so it would kill it. The beta attacked and scratched Tae's neck, but he could barely feel it.

Jungkook was watching from a distance, whimpering, as he didn't like the violence. He was scared that Tae would get injured, but then again he was a true blood and no one could defeat the true blood.

Taehyung finally won, scaring the beta off as he clearly lost. Taehyung shook slightly and walked towards the omega. He laid down next to the omega and nuzzled the wolf softly. Jungkook stood up and checked the alpha. He noticed a bloody patch on the alpha's neck, so he quickly licked the spot repeatedly, cleaning the cut.

Taehyung moved his neck to the side, allowing more access for the younger who was now laying down next to Tae, and was cleaning the alpha's cut.
"Are you hurt anywhere else?" Jungkook mind linked the boy, and Tae could picture the pout on the boys lips as he asked the question.
"No baby i'm fine" Taehyung replied, rubbing his head against the younger.