xenophobic 🥀

>When Taehyung finds himself in a new school, where the people were cocky and ignorant. He comes across a cross dressing korean boy, who was being picked on by his race. What will he do as he's Korean himself?<
Mention of-
•Racism/ Racial slurs
•Not set in South Korea
•Cross dressing
•Remember this is a fanfic and a recreation of real life events, I'm not a racist and these are slurs which should never be used!

"You're Mr Kim, correct?" the headteacher asked with a soft manner.
"Yes sir" Taehyung shrugged, not really caring about the headteacher.
"Great, so here is your timetable and a school map, if you need anything just ask the students in the corridor"
Taehyung scoffed at the remark knowing that there was no way the students would help. He's a independent person anyway, and has always been alone when it came to friends, so there was no way he was going to ask someone else.

"Yeah sure" Tae shrugged, wiping some dirt on his leather jacket before walking off.
He walked down the hallway, not really knowing where he was going for his lesson, but didn't really care. He was in no rush as it was lunch time, so he just walked around.

He passed a few students in the corridor, and noticed how they were staring and practically drawling over the floor. Taehyung rolled his eyes seeing their lust thirsty eyes. He felt his bag strap slipping off his shoulder, so he was quick to pull it bag up making girls squeal.
"This is just perfect" Taehyung muttered with sarcasm under his breath.

As Tae was walking down another corridor he heard some yells. Taehyung frowned and decided to see what was happening. As he turned the corner he saw a group of 3 people surrounding another on the floor. He leant against the wall and watched what was happening, as no one else was around.

"Can you even see through through them eyes?" One questioned, holding his fingers near his own eyes, and dragging them out to imitate the boys eyes.
"I mean obviously not because look at his fucking outfits, no man wears silly pastel skirts made for women!" another added one with a laugh.
"He's trying to be a slut and impress us, thinking we would want to fuck him because of his juicy thighs, but no I don't want a virus from you and I would throw up seeing your asian face" they began to hit the boy who was sitting on the floor sobbing, soaking up all the pain without even resisting.
"What is it you speak? Ching chong!? No one can understand the stupid shit you say! Go back to China where you belong!" another screamed, beating the poor boy up.

Taehyung was watching from a distance, not believing what he was hearing. They were in a world where people were supposed to be understanding and supportive; not acting like they were in the 1900's. Taehyung was pissed, he could tell the boy was korean, and he couldn't just watch someone getting beaten up because of their race.

So with fisted hands he marched over to them and threw the people off he small boy. The 3 boys looked at him with shock and anger.
"Oh look another asian has joined you fag, I wonder if he's a slut like you?" the laughed.
Tae rolled his eyes and punched the boys face forcefully.
"Shut the fuck up! I'm no slut and nor is he. I was gonna say we are no different to you, but we are far better humans than you. Get a fucking life and stop being xenophobic! You're far from being cool, you're throwing around racist slurs for no goddamn reason. So grow up and live you're own life instead of interfering others" Taehyung growled, standing in front of the boy so he didn't get hit.
"We're not racist" one of the boy yelled.
"and we're not a virus, nor are we fags or sluts, so grow a pair of balls and man up" Taehyung grunted.
"Fuck you" one of he snarled before they all walked off angrily.

Taehyung turned around and crouched down. He noticed the boys glossy eyes, and eyeliner dripping down his face. Taehyung opened his own bag and grabbed a tissue. He slowly brought it up to the boys face and dabbed lightly on his cheek, clearing away the black tear and under his eye, where the eye liner had smudged.

Taehyung ruffled the boys hair softly and looked at him with care.
"Let's go to the nurses office" Taehyung suggested as he stood up and helped the boy up to his feet.
"T-thank you" the boy squeaked out.
Taehyung smiled and noticed how he was hunched over slightly.
"Is it okay if I wrap my arm around you?" Taehyung asked, worried that the boy would flinch if he did it without asking.
Jungkook slowly nodded and allowed Tae to wrap his arm around his waist to steady him.
"My name is Taehyung, but you can call me Tae. I'm new here" Taehyung introduced himself as they were walking to the nurses office which he had passed when finding his way around.
"M-my name is Jungkook, but people call me Kookie" Jungkook replied, leaning into Tae as they walked together.

"Well it's nice to meet you Kookie, i'm sorry it's under such bad circumstances. Oh and by the way, I love your outfit! It's very pretty" Tae complemented.
"T-thank you" Jungkook blushed, thankful that they finally arrived at the medical room.
They walked in and noticed that no one was there, presumingly the nurse was on her lunch break so Tae took it into his own hands and helped the boy. He was quite surprised he was so nice to the boy, he was so used to being alone and not caring for anyone, and within minutes that crumbled away.

Taehyung looked around and grabbed the cream, cotton wool pads and plasters before walking back over. Taehyung examined the boys forming bruises and softly touched his arm. Taehyung softly run his thumb pad over the cuts, and placed began to place the cream on it making Jungkook hiss.
"Sorry, i'll be careful" Taehyung said as he rubbed the cream in a little softer than last time, if that was even possible.
"Thank you so much Tae" Jungkook smiled, even after everything that had happened to him.

Taehyung smiled as well and placed the last plaster on the final cut.
"All done" Tae clapped as he stood away.
Jungkook let out a little giggle, and bowed to Tae as he stood up.
"Yah theres no need to do that" Taehyung laughed, bringing to boy up straight.
Tae ruffled the boys hair again, and smiled.
"Let me show you to your class, that's the least I can do" Jungkook nervously took Tae's hand and laced their fingers together making Tae widen his eyes.
Jungkook noticed and let go of his hand in embarrassment but Tae quickly took hold of it again and gave him a small squeeze.
"I'd love that" Tae smiled, making Jungkook blush.
"L-let's go then" Jungkook spoke with flustered cheeks.