fluffy bunny ✨

>an average evening for bunny hybrid Jungkook and his boyfriend Taehyung<
Mentions of-
•hybrids
•speech in third person
•nesting

"Koo baby I'm home" Taehyung called out to his boyfriend, but he only got silence as a response.
Taehyung furrowed his eyes brows, not liking the silence he was given.
Taehyung walked around the house trying to find his bunny, till he came to their room. The elder opened the door to be met with a very messy room and a very messy bed. Underneath the heap of clothes, in fact his own clothes, there was a huge lump. There were the white fluffy ears pocking out at the top of the bed, making Taehyung laugh.

Taehyung tiptoed over and peeled some of his clothes off the lump so he could see him better.
Finally Taehyung saw the outline of his boyfriends body who was laying in the fetus position. He watched as Jungkook's nose twitched, nuzzling into one of Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung cooed softly and moved some of the clothes off the bed. Taehyung laid onto the bed next to the younger and watched how Jungkook turned around tiredly. Taehyung smiled and brought the hybrid closer to his chest. Jungkook pushed his face into Tae's neck, not even realising that the elder was laying next to him.
"Koo baby, wakey wakey" Taehyung sang, peppering small kisses on the hybrids face.

Jungkook squirmed slightly and smushed his face his Taehyung's. The hybrid fluttered his eyes open and looked at the chin which was in his direct eye sight. Jungkook moved his face back and saw his boyfriend lookin at him with a huge smile.
"Taehyungie" Jungkook gasped throwing himself onto the elder.
Taehyung let out a grunt and quickly held them tightly.
"How's my beautiful boy?" Taehyung asked the bunny, who was digging himself into Tae.
"Koo is good" Jungkook giggled leaving small licks on the elders neck.
The hybrid nibbled on the skin, a habit which Jungkook developed over the time they had been together.

"Ow baby that hurts" Taehyung whined feeling the bunny's teeth sink into his neck.
Jungkook quickly licked the spot as an apology.
"Come on bunno let's go get you some food, you must be hungry" Taehyung rubbed his back softly when he felt the younger nod.
They shuffled off the bed and Taehyung carried the boy away from the room and took them downstairs. He placed the hybrid on the counter and pressed a quick kiss on the boys lips. Taehyung rubbed the tip of the bunny's ear, with Jungkook smiled no, tipping his head to the side loving the feeling of it.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Taehyung asked his bunny.
"Koo wants cookies" Jungkook beamed swinging his legs side to side.
"Baby, what have I said before, you'll get ill if you just eat cookies, so need to eat something else sweetie"
"Nuuu koo wants cookies" Jungkook pouted, whining softly.
"You can have cookies afterwards" Taehyung squished his cheeks before turning around to make them some food.

Taehyung made the two some pasta to eat, which they both ate quickly, out of pure hunger. The second they finished Jungkook jumped out from his seat, sprinting to the kitchen. He ran to a cupboard and opened it bouncing up and down trying to get the cookies off the top shelf. But he was too short.
"Hyungieee" Jungkook screamed wanting the elder to get the cookies for him.
"I'm coming" Taehyung shouted to the boy, rushing into the kitchen holding their plates.
"Hurry koo wants cookies" Jungkook bounced around.
"Who would have known you're a bunny hybrid" Taehyung snorted, wrapping an arm around the boys waist standing behind him.
Taehyung stretched out his arms and grabbed the Oreos from the top shelf. Jungkook looked up with huge eyes, and a huge smile on his face when Taehyung handed them to the boy.

"Ahhhhh" Jungkook screamed racing to the counter and ripped open the packet, stuffing the Oreos into his mouth.
"Baby slow down, you're gonna chock" Taehyung chuckled walking over to him stealing one of his Oreos.
"Hyungie, they're mine" Jungkook threw a punch at his chest, making Taehyung fake a grunt.
"Sorry bub" Taehyung snorted, before going to the dish washer, and began filling it up with the dirty dishes.

Jungkook ate the last oreo before skipping away into the living room. Once Taehyung had finished he walked into the living room to see a white fluffy bunny, hopping around crazily. Taehyung cooed seeing Jungkook and scooped him up from the floor. Jungkook saw Tae's finger and began nibbling on it softly so he wouldn't hurt the elder.
"What is it with you and nibbling me, it's a popular habit of yours now" Taehyung chuckled walking to the sofa and flipping onto it, placing Jungkook on his chest, still letting the bunny nibble his finger.

Jungkook turned his head to look at Taehyung, twitching his nose slightly, and let out a small noise before continuing with the nibbling. Taehyung let out a small snort and began watching television while petting the bunny with his other hand. Jungkook hopped around on Tae's broad chest, till finally he landed on his stomach. Jungkook hopped around before digging his face in the squishy stomach. Taehyung let out a loud laugh as the small whiskers tickled his stomach.
"Do you have a stomach kink or something" Taehyung asked, noticing the boys ears flop down covering his face in embarrassment.
"I'll take that as a yes then"
Jungkook thumped this bottom foot in a strop and bounced off Taehyung's stomach, and then to the floor. Before running away into the bathroom.

"Oh god I'm in for it now" Taehyung screamed knowing what was about to happen.
And if on queue, in walked a angry Jungkook, who also had rosy cheeks, almost like he was blushing.
"Yah Kim Taehyung" Jungkook screeched in an angry, yet cute way.
"I'm sorry I was only playing around" Taehyung threw his hands up in defense.
"Whatever I want lots of cuddles now as an apology" Jungkook pouted.
"Come here then" Taehyung smiled opening up his arms to envelope the boy in his embrace.