a stay's punishment 🍑

>Taehyung is a super fan of Stray kids, he's a huge stay. His bias is Jisung and he would always praise him. Jungkook Tae's boyfriend, began getting annoyed of Tae always gushing over Jisung. Jungkook got so jealous he decided to punish Tae, which made Taehyung go crazy<
Mentions of-
•Power bottom Jungkook
•Daddy kink
•Punishment
•Jealousy

Request by @Bring_The_Butter

"3,2,1 gwangyeja oe churipgeumji yeogin back door! Gwangyeja oe churipgeumji yeogin back door! Gwangyeja oe churipgeumji yeogin back door! Gwangyeja doego sipdamyeon KNOCK KNOCK, jong ttaerigo michyeo nalttwieo oneuldo WE DO OUR THANG" Taehyung bounced around the living room bopping to stray kids for the nth time today.
Taehyung is a fully grown 23 year old man, who is quite a stern business man, until he gets home and he turns all soft for his boyfriend and stray kids, mainly Jisung.

Jungkook was in the kitchen making dinner for him and his boyfriend. All he could hear was stray kids songs blasting at full volume in the living room near him. Don't get him wrong he was a stay as well, but he didn't listen to them all the time, his ult group was monsta x, and even then he didn't play it everyday. Jungkook sighed when he dished the food up. He placed it on the kitchen island and shouted out to Tae.
"HYUNGIE DINNER!" Jungkook screamed on the top of his voice.
But he got no response other than Taehyung singing how much he loved Jisung. Jungkook rolled his eyes and stomped to the kitchen.
"TAEHYUNG" Jungkook screamed again, with an angry pout on his lips.

Finally Taehyung noticed and turned off the music.
"Ah it's my beautiful baby" Taehyung sang, rushing over to his boyfriend but the boy ignored him.
Jungkook huffed and stormed off to the kitchen, sitting on a seat and began eating his food. Taehyung had a confused expression on his face, but quickly followed after him. He sat next to the smaller boy and ate his food.
"I won't ever be able to get over how amazing your cooking is baby" Taehyung complimented trying to end the awkward atmosphere.
Jungkook didn't reply at all and kept eating his food.

It had been 3 hours and Jungkook still wasn't talking to him. They were watching tv, flicking through channels. Jungkook sat on the other side of the sofa to Tae and hugged his legs, with a small pout on his lips.
"Koo please talk to me" Taehyung huffed, not liking the silent treatment.
Jungkook just stood up and grabbed Tae's wrists. Taehyung frowned and followed behind him as they walked up the stairs. The younger dragged Taehyung to the room and pushed him to the bed, shutting the door behind him.
"Baby what are you doing?" Taehyung asked the boy who was crawling on top of Tae, sitting on his chest.

"You upset me daddy, and now you're getting punished by your baby boy. You're not allowed to touch me until I say, otherwise I'll make the punishment worse, do you understand daddy" Jungkook asked with angry eyes.
"Yes baby" Taehyung agreed not wanting the make the punishment, although he doesn't know what could be worse than not touching his boyfriend.

Jungkook pulled Tae's shirt off and threw it to the floor. Jungkook grabbed Tae's arms and spread them out straight so he wouldn't touch Jungkook. Jungkook smashed his lips onto Tae's, and drained all the sweetness out of his lips. He pulled away just as Tae tried sliding his tongue into the boys mouth. Jungkook smirked and began nibbling on Tae's honey skin. He made small love bites over his neck claiming him. He moved down to the hem of Tae's trousers and began sliding them off as well as his pants, letting Tae's hard dick spring out. Jungkook smirked, and quickly took off his oversized jumper and his small booty shorts. Jungkook then sat on top of Tae's chest again, sitting with his back facing Tae. He wriggled back and placed his butt just under Tae's chin and laid down, giving Tae a full view of his pink hole, which Tae wanted to devour, but he wasn't allowed.

Jungkook took hold of Tae's dick and slowly stroked the long shaft making Tae's breath hitch. He brought his moist tongue to the base of the shaft and licked up to the tip. He then started to leave kitten licks on the tip, teasing Tae evilly. Taehyung released a deep moan when Jungkook began taking as much of his dick as he could. The warmth of Jungkook's mouth made Tae shiver from pleasure. Jungkook bobbed his head up and down, making Tae moan loudly. Jungkook grazed his teeth on his dick, again teasing the male.
"A-ah b-baby don't" Taehyung stuttered from pleasure.
Jungkook just ignored him and carried on till he felt Tae's member throb.
"Baby I'm gonna c.."
"No, not yet" Jungkook demanded, pulling his mouth off.

Jungkook turned around and saw Tae's sweaty head, with a needy expression. Jungkook smirked again and stuck his own fingers in his own mouth, till they were soaked with his spit. Jungkook brought his finger to his own hole and began fingering himself, right in front of Tae's eyes. Jungkook gripped on Tae's thighs with his spare hand to steady him, releasing a string of moans.
"T-tae" Jungkook whined.
Taehyung gulped, seeing Jungkook thrust his finger into himself. His abdomen was twisted as he tried his hardest not to release, just from the sight of Jungkook. He bit his lip, trying to stop his heavy pants. His boyfriend was so hot, the hottest boy he's ever seen.

When Jungkook finished prepping himself he turned himself around again and looked at Tae who looked a hot mess. Jungkook grabbed some lube on the bedside table and lobbed Tae's dick with his hands.
"You ready daddy" Jungkook smirked, and Tae quickly nodded. Jungkook held Tae's dick and aligned himself, before sinking onto him.
Jungkook screamed out a moans when he felt himself adjusting to Tae's huge dick. Small tears gathering in his eyes as he did so.

Once he was ready he began bouncing up and down at a fast pace, holding on Tae's chest to steady him. Jungkook was whining, throwing his head back as he bounced. While Tae was going insane, his fingers curled into a fist, wanting to grab Jungkook's waist and slam into him, but he couldn't. He was panting heavily, feeling Jungkook's walls around him.

Jungkook began slowing down. He caught his breath and looked at Taehyung straight in the eye.
"You're mine right?" Jungkook demanded trying to sound scary but his voice was soft.
"Yes baby I'm all yours" Taehyung rasped out.
"I'm yours right? and you only love me?" Jungkook demanded again.
"I only love my baby, you're all mine, every part of you is mine, and I love every part of you" Taehyung answered truthfully.
"Okay your punishment is over" Jungkook squeaked out.
"Fucking finally" Taehyung growled and in one swift movement Jungkook was underneath him with his legs wrappped around Tae's lower back.

Taehyung placed his arms either side of Jungkook's head and began slamming into him. Jungkook cried out in pleasure, not being able to form any words. Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a heated kiss as he abused Jungkook's hole, making Jungkook's lips swollen.

"D-daddy I'm gonna release" Jungkook cried out after the kiss.
"So am I" Taehyung grunted as he grabbed Jungkook's waist with one of his large hands and thrusted into him at an animalistic pace. Making Jungkook release straight away, covering his own chest. While Tae followed and released into Jungkook, making both of them moan. Taehyung was going to pull away but Jungkook refused and begged him not to. Taehyung obviously agreed.

Jungkook weakly dropped his legs to the mattress and Taehyung laid on top of Jungkook's small body like a big blanket. Tae's head was resting on Jungkook's neck which was littered in love bites.
"Baby why did you punish me?" Taehyung asked the younger softly.
"Because you were too busy gushing over stray kids and shouted that you loved Jisung" Jungkook pouted.
"Awh you know I only love you petal, there's no need to be jealous" Taehyung chuckled.
"I'm not jelly, I love you more" Jungkook yawned.
"Go to sleep baby" Taehyung left light kisses on his neck, helping Jungkook drift off into a deep sleep.