life in prison ✨

>Just a typical morning with two inmates in prison, who fell in love and share their prison days together<
Mentions of-
•prisoners
•name calling

Jungkook woke up in his bunk, with only a thin pillow under his head and a grey blanket over the top of him. It was early in the morning and the sun was only just starting to rise, meaning most of the other inmates were still asleep. Jungkook rubbed his eyes softly with scrunched fists and let out a quiet yawn. He shuffled off the top bunk, making sure he didn't wake his bunk mate as he did so and grabbed his grey hoodie which was big on him. He pulled it on before putting on his one pair of shoes which were black trainers and walked through the hall which housed 36-42 inmates.

Jungkook had been arrested for protesting about black and asian lives matter movement, but he got mixed in the wrong part of the crowd during the protest causing him to riot and act antisocially along with others. This made him become one of the many who got arrested and was put into jail for 10 months. He had already served 8 months of his 10 and had been doing okay. He was picked on a lot by the other inmates as he was small and skinny compared to the rest of the men which were more broad, tall and bulkier. But it didn't go any further than name calling.

Jungkook walked towards the door which takes you outside in the court yard. He saw a guard standing there which meets every morning.
"Another early morning Jeon?" the guard asked, knowing Jungkook wouldn't be a threat to him.
"Yes sir" Jungkook nodded.
The guard opened the door and let the boy out. Jungkook walked outside feeling the cool breeze hit his face. The sun was rising and filled the sky with warm yellows and oranges.

Jungkook made his way to the prison running track which was there for physical exercise and began running. He opened the huge gate which sectioned off the track from the rest of the court yard. He did this every morning as he preferred not being around all the chaos in the mornings made by the men being cocky and shouting like always. He liked to clear his mind while looking at the beautiful sky.

After 20 minutes of running the sound of the huge gate was heard. Jungkook looked over as he ran and saw someone in their grey hoodie, with the hood up. Jungkook could easily recognize who it was even though their face was barely showing. Jungkook slowed down his pace so the other could catch up.

"Good morning baby" the male sung, as he jogged next to Jungkook.
"Hey hyungie, how are you today?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm good thanks bun, how are you?"
"I'm good" Jungkook giggled softly.
The person he called hyungie was actually his boyfriend, Taehyung. They had been dating for 5 months now, and he was the only reason Jungkook wasn't going insane in prison and was the reason why no one went further than name calling when picking on him.

Taehyung was sent to prison for possession of class C drugs. It wasn't even his fault, his 'friend' was on the run from the cops because he was caught drug dealing, with Tae being the nice friend he is, he let him stay at his house, no knowing that he would be the one getting done for it. Taehyung was always an amazing friend and was there for anyone. He looked scarier than he actually was, inside he was a big teddy bear to those who he loved.

When they finished their run around the track, more inmates where beginning to get up and got outside for a stretch and fresh air. Tae took hold of Jungkook's hand and they walked out the track area and towards the back of the court yard, where there were a few trees dotted around which meets the huge fence which was covered in barbed wired. Tae pulled the boy down to the floor as they sat in their usual spot under one of the trees.

Tae rested his back against the tree while Jungkook rested his back against Tae's chest. He snuggled up to Tae's neck, with the tip of his nose just brushing against the elders neck. Tae cuddled him close, caressing Jungkook's waist softly.
"You'll be getting out soon" Tae murmured knowing Jungkook only had 2 months to go while he had 5 months to go.
"Hmm I don't want to leave you though, who are you going to run with? cuddle with? when i'm not here. You better not get another boyfriend and leave me" Jungkook whined, with a small pout.
"I could never Koo, no one could ever replace my lil bun hmm" Tae brought the back of Jungkook's hand to his lips and pressed a kiss onto them.

Jungkook cuddled into the side of him and began fiddling with Tae's slender fingers.
"I'll find an apartment for us as soon as possible, i'll visit you every visitation day" Jungkook linked their pinkies together, making it a promise.
"I know you will, and I can't wait for the day we can both finally live freely" Taehyung sighed. "Now come on baby, lets go have breakfast before it gets busy" Taehyung suggested.
Jungkook whined as he was comfortable and didn't want to move.
Tae chuckled softly and brought his hand to Jungkook's head, ruffling the younger's hair.
"Would you rather eat cold beans with no toast, or warm beans with warm eggs and buttered toast?" Taehyung asked knowing what the younger's answer would be.
"Yep let's go, we need toast!" Jungkook yelled a little too loudly, jumping up from his position.
He grabbed Tae's hands and attempted the pull him up from the floor.

...

Once they finished eating and fully showered Jungkook walked to Tae's bunk.
"Look it's the twink" one of the inmates joked.
Jungkook just huffed and quickly walked on before they could start saying anything else.
"Kim, your boyfriend is here again" Tae's bunkmate kicked up, hitting the mattress above him.
Tae turned his head from his book to the younger and smiled brightly. Jungkook walked up the ladder and joined Tae on the bed with great difficulty as the bed was only made for one.

"Hm wanna sleep" Jungkook yawned as he snuggled close to Tae's body like he did everyday after his early start to the morning.
They were both on their sides, hugging each other tight with their heads laying on the pillow. Their noses were brushing against each other and Tae studied Jungkook's every detail.
"I can feel you staring at me with my eyes shut" Jungkook whispered with a giggle.
"m'sorry you're just too pretty" Tae pressed a kiss on the younger's lips softly.
"Yah i'm still down here you know, stop being so cute" Tae's bunk mate whined.