flight mode 🍑

>Jungkook becomes annoyed i've the fact him and his boyfriend are always being split up when travelling around. But the pout he shows his boyfriend turn into him getting pleasured<
•choking kink
•uhm eating out
•Hand job
•not full smut!
•bad oneshot, i'm tired from work as I was working all day and so it's really awful, sorry :(

Jungkook looked over at his boyfriend who was walking ahead of him. They were currently at the airport going to their next destination for their world tour. Like usual they had been split up by the manager and made sure the other member's were between them. Jungkook was grumpy about the fact they had been split up. He was annoyed that they had to keep their relationship private, but they are constantly pushed apart from one another.

Hobi noticed the sour face and came up to Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the maknae from behind and the two waddled forwards making the two burst into smiles.
"Smile Kook, we don't want you looking all sour in the photos taken" Hobi whispered as he looked at the younger's face.
"Hmm thanks hyung" Jungkook smiled as he stopped with the rest of the group in a row and they posed for all the cameras. Their eyes went all fuzzy when the flashes repeatedly lit up.

The left the building and were escorted onto the plane. Of course it was a private jet, and was a huge plane just for them and a few managers, security guards and the members stylers. Once they were on and free from the public. Jungkook sighed with relief when he walked over to the elders room after they had take off and the plane went into flight mode.

The plane was divided into different private sections, almost like bedrooms, to give the members their privacy. Jungkook could have gone to his own room which was almost next door but he didn't want to. He walked in and saw Tae settling down on the bed. 
"Hyungie" Jungkook sung in a small voice, a pout evident on his lips.
Tae turned his head to the door and saw the younger standing there scrunching his sleeves in his hand.
"Hey baby" Taehyung walked to the boy and snaked his arms around his waist.

Tae looked down at the boy and saw his small pout. Tae brushed his finger across the younger's lips and smiled softly.
"Why are you pouting bub?" Taehyung questioned as he pulled the younger to the bed.
"M'haven't seen you all day because they keep splitting us up" Jungkook pouted again resting his head against the elders chest when they were snuggled down on the bed.
Tae sighed and moved strands away from the younger's face so he could press kisses on to the boys face.

"I know, but we can't let the fans know that we're in a relationship. You know bub that our country isn't accepting and many of our fans won't be accepting. Have you seen the amount of fanfics there are with a bts member x y/n? They would hate us" Taehyung cuddled the boy softly.
"M'don't wanna be private though. If they don't support us, then they aren't our fans and we shouldn't care right?" Jungkook looked up at the elder with his big doe eyes.
"I know baby, but life doesn't work like that. We have each other and that's all that matters, one day we'll come out okay. Now stop sulking I want to spend quality time with my baby" Tae rolled on top of the younger, making sure he didn't crush the younger.

"And what's that supposed to mean Taetae?" Jungkook raised his eye brow.
"Hmm I dunno kookie" Tae smirked, pressing kisses on the younger's jaw and down to his neck.
Jungkook tilted his head to the side subconsciously allowing more access for the elder. He held onto Tae's jumper with small hands and whimpered when he felt Tae's hand go under his shirt.

Tae gently flicked the younger's nipples, making them hard. Jungkook arched his back as he felt shivers roll around him. Tae travelled his hand up the boys shirt to his neck and gently wrapped his fingers around the younger's neck. He began to tighten his grip making Jungkook let out small chocked moans from pain and pleasures

Tae moved his head closer to the younger's face and began kissing the boys face other than his lips.
"Are you going to be a good boy and not make any sounds for hyungie?" Taehyung questioned.
Jungkook looked at the elder through the tears and nodded quickly. Tae smirked and kissed the younger's forehead before relaxing his hand from around the younger's neck.

Tae travelled his hand down to the younger's jeans and slid them off swiftly. Before moving his body off the younger's and sat at the edge of the bed next to the younger's legs.
"Don't make a noise, we don't want to get caught, do we?" Taehyung husked out as he pushed the younger underwear down.
Jungkook shook his head, biting his lip as he did so. Tae smirked and moved his head down between the boys legs. He spread them apart and placed his lips on the boys rim.

Jungkook shoved an arm over his mouth and bit onto it, stopping any noises from escaping. Tae pushed his tongue into the boys hole and began circling it around. Jungkook used his other hand to grab Tae's hair as he ate him out. Small, wet noises was heard, made by Tae as his tongue hit the velvety walls. Jungkook felt shiver again when he felt Tae's teeth faintly graze over his skin.

"T-tae mghm" Jungkook screeched out, against his arm.
"Hush baby, if you get caught you'll have to be punished and you don't want that do you?" Taehyung questioned before going back to pleasuring the boy. Jungkook had his toes curled and his hands tugging on his hair strands while lifting his back from the mattress. Tae moved one of his hands to the younger's bulge and began pumping the boys member at a fast pace.

"T-tae too much" Jungkook cried out in pleasure.
"Want me to stop?" Tae asked with abused lips.
"N-no" Jungkook squeaked out.
Tae began caressing the younger's tip and saw how he was leaking precum.
"Tae-i'm close" Jungkook moaned as he felt Tae fasten his pace with his fingers until finally Jungkook released over the elders hand. Tae brought his hand up and licked it clean.

Jungkook looked at him with tired eyes, which looked too innocent for what just happened.
Tae cleaned the boy up and was about to leave Jungkook to sort out his own problem. Jungkook reached his arm out and held his wrist.
"Why are you going? I-I can help" Jungkook looked at the boy with hurt eyes.
"No baby, you need to sleep. I won't be long" Taehyung kissed the boys lips reassuringly, while tucking him under the blanket.
"But Tae.."
"No buts, sleep. I'll be back shortly" Taehyung kissed him one last time before going to the bathroom to sort his problem out.

He walked back into the room to see Jungkook fast asleep on the bed with a build up of sweat in his hair. Tae carefully squeezed next to him on the small bed and wrapped his arms around the boys waist.
"Sleep tight bun"