Simple ✨

>Jungkook worked for the Kim's as a butler. Him and his bosses son were experiencing the simple yet, treasured moments in life<
Mentions of-
•butler
not proof read (I cba 😂)

"Jungkook come here" a loud voice was heard through the mansion.
"Right away sir" Jungkook yelled back softly, running towards the call.
Jungkook brushed his clothing before walking into the living room where the call was heard.
"Ah Jungkook, do you mind preparing my suit for later, I have a business party tonight and I need to get prepared" Jungkook's boss instructed to him.
"Right away sir" Jungkook bowed and walked off, upstairs towards Mr Kim's room.

Jungkook was the Kim's butler. He had been working with them for 2 years now, and really enjoyed working for them. It paid well, he was given his own room in the mansion, and they were a genuine family. They never belittled him, nor did they ever treat him differently, he simply just did as they ordered and looked after the house.

As Jungkook was heading towards Mr Kim's room he felt arms wrap around his waist. Jungkook looked down and saw the familiar pair of arms, one which had a very familiar bracelet.
"Hyungie let go" Jungkook whined, trying to walk towards the room, but the big lump was holding him back.
"You didn't come and give me my morning kiss" the deep voice behind him huffed.
Jungkook let out a small giggle and turned around so he was facing the person. He wrapped his arms around the persons neck, and moved his face closer.
"I'm sorry Taetae, but I have a job to do" Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung was the son of his Boss, and also his boyfriend. After months of them flirting and going through a few struggles, by the 9th month of Jungkook working there, they began dating. Mr Kim was well aware of them dating and supported them. He even offered for Jungkook to stop working but Jungkook said no. He liked working for them and it kept him busy.

Jungkook went onto his tiptoes and pressed his lips against the elders. Taehyung smiled happily and kissed back passionately, making Jungkook blush faintly. They pulled away and looked at one another like two school boys. They were both smiling at each other, with Jungkook having pink dusted cheeks.
"You're adorable" Taehyung flicked the bottom of Jungkook's chin, and pressing another kiss onto the boys soft lips.

"Papa is going to a party tonight, I was supposed to go but I persuaded him for me not to go. So we can quality time together" Taehyung spoke proudly.
"That sounds great, I bought face masks the other day, can we do them together" Jungkook asked with his pleading doe eyes.
"Sure bub, I can't resist those doe eyes" Taehyung chuckled, caressing the boys cheek.

Jungkook clapped in excitement and began wriggling out of Tae's grip.
"Taeeee let go, I need to go get your fathers suit ready for tonight" Jungkook whined trying to move once again.
"But I don't want you to go" Taehyung pouted.
"It's not like i'm leaving the house, I need to work, now go and take tannie for a walk or something" Jungkook begged.
Taehyung huffed and let go of the younger's waist. Jungkook smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair softly.
"There we go, that wasn't so hard now was it" Jungkook giggled and turned around to leave.

It was finally evening and Mr Kim had just left for the business party. Taehyung threw his phone to the side and sprinted down the stairs when he heard the door shut. Jungkook was busy in the kitchen making some door for the both of them. Taehyung ran to Jungkook, like the force was pulling him towards the younger like a magnet when north meets south.

Taehyung wrapped himself around the back of his boyfriend and rested his chin on the younger's shoulder. They swayed left and right softly, while Taehyung pressed small kisses against Jungkook's nape.
"Go set the table" Jungkook commanded softly.
"Nooo baby, I don't wanna let go" Taehyung whined for the nth time today.
"Aish you're like a koala, and you're supposed to be a tiger" Jungkook giggled shaking his head softly.
He dished up as walked the the table with Taehyung still wrapped around him.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto his lap as they sat down, and began feeding the younger. Jungkook then fed Taehyung straight after. One of the elders arms stayed wrapped around Jungkook's waist, rubbing small circles on the boys waist. When they had finished they had washed up all the plates and dried them up before going upstairs.

They got dressed into their pyjamas and Jungkook pulled the elder to the bathroom.
"You need a shave" Jungkook pointed out, knowing it would hurt if he did a face mask with small stubbles.
"Aishh I'm too lazy for that" Taehyung yawned.
"I'll do it for you then" Jungkook smiled, grabbing the stuff while Taehyung sat on the counter. Jungkook stood between Taehyung's legs and carefully applied shaving cream to Taehyung's face. Tae placed his hands on the younger's hips and caressed them softly. Jungkook carefully brought the razor up to his face and began having him.

Not long later he was done, and finished cleaning his face with a warm flannel and then dried it with a towel.
"Okay time for the face mask" Jungkook excitedly squealed, grabbing the masks. Jungkook pulled out the mask from the packet and carefully placed it on Tae's face. He then did the same for himself with Taehyung's help.
They listened to music and danced around as they waited for the masks to do their job. Taehyung watched the younger with a bright smile, happy that he was happy. He could see how much Jungkook was enjoying himself and that was the most important thing to him.

When the couple had finished up with the masks they made their way back into the bedroom and Jungkook jumped onto Tae's bed, cocooning himself with the duvet. He waited for Tae to join him as he was setting up the tv for them to watch netflix. When Taehyung got on the bed with Jungkook, they younger scrambled onto his lap and wrapped himself around him. Taehyung held him securely, patting his bum slightly, making Jungkool giggle.

It was simple things like these which made them both happy and content, and it was the simple things in life which won't ever fail to amaze us.