English lesson ✨

Taehyung - Teacher; 22 years old
Jungkook - Student; 18 years old
Jimin - Jk's Best Friend; 19 years old
> Is Jungkook crushing on a teacher a bad thing?<
Mentions of -
•TeacherXstudent
•Bad smut
•Bullying

"Chim I'm telling you I don't have a crush on Mr Kim, please believe me." Jungkook pouted before taking another bite of his sandwich.
"Oh yeh sorry, you just drawl every english lesson because you love Shakespeare! You goose, of course you have a crush on him!"
"I- whatever midget." Jungkook huffed crossing his arms in defeat.
"Yah midget? If it wasn't for your innocence I would be slapping that fluffy bum of yours!"
"Hm whatever, you love me really" Jungkook giggled.
"Sadly I do" Jimin sighed, he looked to his side and smirked before turning back to the younger in front of him, who was admiring his food.
"Look 10 O'clock, someone's staring."
Jungkook furrowed his eyes brows and slowly chewed, before peering over Jimin's shoulder. He looked over to be met with a stern gaze. Jungkook's cheeks turned a bright pink before breaking the contact awkwardly looking around.
"What do you call that shade of pink? That's the sort of colour I want my curtains!" Jimin laughed seeing the younger's face.
"Why is he s-staring? Is there s-something on my face?" Jungkook rubs his face trying to get any dirt off.
"No no you don't have anything on your face kook, he's admiring you my fellow chum."
"He's what!" Jungkook eyes opened wide.
"Oh bun your too innocent for this world, he's thinking that you look like a snackkkk!" Jimin laughed at how clueless the younger was being. He watched as the teacher left the canteen in a hurry, letting Jungkook's mind run far away.

Ring

"That's the bell, lets go see your man, lover boy!" Jimin chimed as two stood up.
They walked over to class joking around. They went into the classroom and sat in their seats, which were next to each other. Everyone were chatting amongst themselves until the door swung open.
"Sorry I'm late, text books open page 78 please"
Jungkook watched as the teacher stressfully walked over to his desk, dropping a big pile of paper on the floor. Jungkook analyzed his every movement.
The way he slouched on his chair, letting out an unsteady sigh. His eyes blinking hard as if he was stopping himself from crying.
Jungkook was worried, he'd never seen Mr Kim like this. He was always happy and bright, but today was different, he seemed stressed.
Jungkook shook it off and opened the text book.
"Okay class, answer all the questions on pages 78 and 79. You may talk as long as you get the work done. Put your hand up if you need help."
Everyone started their work. Soon later Jungkook completed the first page. He looked up to see the teacher at his desk. He was frantically typing away, sweat trickled down his face. Jungkook nose scrunched up as he watched the teacher in pain. He sighed quite loudly, making Jimin next to him turned to face the younger.
"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Jimin questioned.
"Hm nothing, just something is off with Mr Kim."
Jimin cocked his eyebrows. "I haven't noticed anything different, I'm sure he's fine"
Jungkook sighed not being convinced but he carried on with his work.
Time passed quickly and it was already the end of the day.

Ring

"Sorry class, pack up and leave, see you next lesson." Mr Kim called out.
"You coming kook" Jimin asked.
"No, uhm I need to check something, I'll see you tomorrow"
"Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow then" Jimin waved goodbye before walking off.
Jungkook slowly packed away, so by the time he was done the last person walked out.
Tae let out a deep lengthy sigh.
"Mr Kim" Jungkook shyly called, startling the teacher.
"Gosh you gave me a fright" Mr Kim said before looking up at the smaller boy.
Jungkook walked over to the door and shut it. He then slowly walked to the teacher.
"Are you okay Mr Kim?" Jungkook muttered.
"What do you mean?" Mr Kim said with surprised look.
"Uh well it's just that you look really stressed and you don't look very well." Jungkook looked at him with concern.
"I'm just stressed, I have a lot of exam papers to mark from Mr Han's class as he's absent and they need to be marked by tomorrow." Mr Kim admitted.
"I'll help you" Jungkook quickly said. Jungkook was very smart, the smartest in the class in fact, which made Tae admire the younger even more.
"I couldn't let you do that, you should be getting home."
"No it's nothing, I'll help you! I've got nothing to do anyway and I live on my own so I'm in no rush, I honestly don't mind Mr Kim!" Jungkook smiled revealing his bunny teeth.
"Well I would be very grateful, and call me Tae" the elder smiled back. "Grab a chair and come sit next to me."
Jungkook placed his bag on the floor and brought a chair and placed it next to the teacher.
"Here take these, just go by the mark scheme."
Jungkook nodded and they both started getting to work.

They were half way through, an hour had already passed. The two were getting much more friendlier and learnt a lot about each other.
"Do you want a take away pizza?" Tae asked as he felt a bit hungry.
"Yeh I'd love one" Jungkook smiled.
Tae nodded and ordered a pepperoni pizza as he remembered the younger saying it was his favourite pizza.
"Should be here in 10 minutes."
Ten long minutes went by and Tae had got a message saying the delivery guy was outside the school.
"Pizza's here, I'll be back" Tae grabbed his wallet and ran out the classroom.
As Jungkook patiently waited he started to become a bit tired. He closed his eyes to rest them and before he new it he was in a deep slumber.
Tae walked back in and shut the door behind him. He walked over his desk to then see the younger asleep. His lips slightly parted and his hair covering his face. The boy was angelic, Tae couldn't get enough of his beauty. He silently sat on the chair next to him. He then carefully moved the others hair out of his face and lightly tucking it behind his ear. He then decided he should wake the younger up.
"Kook" He lightly shook the boy, but he didn't budge.
Tae leaned his face closer to the younger's, without realizing he placed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. Them warmth on the boys cheek made him stir and fluttered his eyes open. His doe eyes met with a soft stare. With their faces only inches away, Jungkook leaned forward and placed his lips on Tae's. Tae quickly responded and kissed back. Without disconnecting their lips Tae moved the younger's chair out a bit and picked Jungkook up out of the seat and placed the younger on his own lap. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the elders neck and Tae placed his arms around the younger's petite waist before deepening the kiss. Moments later they pulled away from each other, resting their foreheads together.
"You don't know how much I've wanted to do that sweetie." Tae smiled which made the younger giggle.
"How would you feel if I asked you to be my boyfriend?" Tae said pulling away so he could see the younger's face.
"I would love to be your boyfriend." Jungkook smiled widely hugging the other tightly.
"Your so cute baby"
Jungkook blushed at the newly loved nickname.
"Your so handsome Taetae"
"You know I've liked you for so long precious." "Me too hyungie! Oh why were you staring at me today during lunch?" Jungkook asked placing his small hands on Tae's chest.
Tae chuckled with embarrassment.
"Oh that uh your so pretty, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you! I wanted to make you mine there and then"
"Chimmy said you thought I looked like a snack. But I'm not edible." He said looking at Tae with his big doe eyes.
"Well darling you do look like a snack but don't worry I won't eat you, now let's eat some pizza!"
Jungkook bounced in excitement, Tae picked up a slice and put it in front of the younger's lips. Jungkook smiled with contentment before munching on the pizza.