fake flirting 🍑

>Tae and Jungkook work in the same office. One day Tae's obsessed employer comes to his office while Jungkook was there and began flirting with him. Jungkook was fed up so he took it into his own hands and tried to make Tae jealous for attention. It definitely worked...<
Mentions of-
•Jealousy
•Fake flirting
•Smut lmao

Requested by @JVKOO69

"Come in" a low voice yelled.
Jungkook walked into the office, shutting the door behind him.
"Hey Taetae" Jungkook chimed walking over to his boyfriend.
"Good morning bun" Tae smiled pulling his chair out so there was enough space for the younger to sit on his lap.
Jungkook smiled brightly and sat himself on Tae's lap, facing the elder with his hands resting around his neck.

"How are you feeling? I didn't get to see you this morning because you were gone before I was awake" Jungkook pouted, looking at the elder sadly.
"I'm sorry baby, we both don't like it when I leave so early but I had to this morning to prepare for the meeting" Taehyung sighed, reaching his arm up and caressed the younger's cheek.
"Hm but you could have woken me up as well, and I could have helped you. After all I am your personal assistant"
"I know but you looked so peaceful and I didn't have the heart to wake you up. Plus you were so tired yesterday, so I wanted to let you rest" Tae justified himself.
Jungkook just nodded and leant forward, pressing his lips against the elders. Tae smiled and kissed back, taking control of the kiss. Tae's office was filled with the noise of them sloppily kissing, but that was cut off with a loud knocking noise.

Jungkook pulled away, making Tae let out a low grumble. Jungkook giggled, and pressed a kiss on Tae's cheek before getting off Tae's lap and sat on Tae's couch which was only a few steps away. The knocking on the door was heard again. Tae coughed and yelled "come in."
The door opened and both Jungkook and Tae looked up to see who was walking in. When Jungkook saw the persons face he internally swore and screamed.

"Sehyun why are you here?" Taehyung questioned in confusion.
"I just wanted to come see you, I thought you would be lonely up here" Sehyun smiled, ignoring Jungkook's presence.
"Thank you, that's very kind but I have to prepare for a meeting along with Mr Jeon here"
"I even brought an iced coffee just the way you like it, along with an iced bun" Sehyun placed the things down reaching out to touch Tae's hand briefly.
"Thank you Sehyun, but I need to get on"
"Oh sure, i'll see you later" Sehyun bowed towards Tae before leaving.
Taehyung smiled back at him and waved him off.

Jungkook was left in shock and fury. He hated Sehyun with a passion. The annoying male has a fattest crush on his boyfriend, which has turned into an obsession. Every day at work Sehyun would try and flirt with him, or would try and barge Jungkook out the way. It really pissed him off, not only that Taehyung is too nice to even realise Sehyun's dirty thoughts and plans.

Jungkook walked over and grabbed the iced coffee which was on his desk. Taehyung sighed with a chuckle when he watched Jungkook walk to the bin and threw the drink into it.
"Thanks baby" Tae scratched his head awkwardly.
Tae hated coffee and never drank it. But Sehyun kept getting him a coffee thinking he drank it every time but in reality Jungkook would just bin it straight away.
"Hmm i'll see you later" Jungkook mumbled before the walking out the office in anger.

...

It was lunch time and Jungkook had decided to take revenge on his boyfriend. Taehyung technically hadn't done anything wrong, but Jungkook was annoyed that Tae couldn't notice Sehyun's flirting. So he thought he would try to get the elders attention and the only thing he could think of was flirting with the person who likes him.

So at lunch Jungkook walked over to the boy and sat down next to him.
"Hey Chiwon" Jungkook said with a fake smile but looked very much believable.
The male looked at Jungkook stunned, choking on his food, not believing his eyes.
"H-hey J-Jungkook" He stuttered in surprise.
Jungkook saw his boyfriend walk in looking around for him as he wasn't sitting at their usual table. Jungkook smirked, and turned to Chiwon.
"You're looking very handsome today" Jungkook smiled and began laughing loudly as he saw Tae watching them with hollow eyes.
"Jungkook you look so pretty" Jungkook turned to the boy with wide eyes.
"Awh thank you Chiwon, I appreciate it a lot" Jungkook gave him a warm smile.

When Jungkook wasn't looking at his boyfriend, he didn't notice Tae walking straight towards him with jealous filled eyes.
"Mr Jeon come with me" Tae demanded coldly.
Jungkook whipped his head around and gasped in shock.
"I.."
"Now Jungkook" Taehyung growled, grabbing Jungkook's arm and pulling him away from the table.
"Bye Jungkook" Chiwon yelled at his crush as he watched him being pulled away by his boss.

Taehyung dragged Jungkook angrily to the toilets and locked the door behind him. He spun Jungkook around and pushed him against the wall.
"Flirting in front of me, with the person who has a fucking crush on you" Taehyung growled, his veins popping out his neck.
Taehyung leant himself against Jungkook while he fumbled with the younger belt, undoing it and pushed his trousers and underwear to the floor.

Jungkook whimpered when the bottom half of his body came into contact with the cold air.
"Hyung please" Jungkook whined.
"Begging for me now, right after flirting with another willingly? What game are you playing?" Taehyung growled, before placing small kisses onto Jungkook's neck.
Jungkook tilted his neck to give the elder more access. Tae smirked and began to nibble on the younger's neck, leaving huge red marks all over the younger's neck, leaving no gaps.
As he did so, he used his hands to pump the younger's member at a quick pace.

Jungkook was crying in pleasure, leaning his back against the cold wall. Taehyung removed his lips from his neck and held Jungkook's shoulders forcing him to turn around.
"Hold the wall" Taehyung growled.
Jungkook did so and perked his ass out. Tae removed his own trousers and spat in his hands. He covered his semi hard dick with his own spit and began pushing into Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a loud cry as he felt his ass rip in half. He gripped onto the wall tightly to stop himself from dropping to the floor, from shaky legs. The boy was already stretched out from the night before, but it still stung. Tae didn't even give him time to adjust he started to thrust into the younger. Jungkook felt warm tears fall down his cheeks as he moaned from pleasure.

"Who do you belong to?" Taehyung gripped the younger's waist tightly.
"You, i'm all yours" Jungkook rolled his eyes back when he felt Tae hit his prostate repeatedly.
"That's right you're all mine. No other can see you like this, only me" Taehyung grunted as slammed into the boy.
"I'm close" Jungkook cried, as his stomach twisted and turned.
"Me too, wait for me" Taehyung commanded.
Tae thrusted into him at an animalistic pace, making Jungkook cry from pain and pleasure, and his body violently shaking from overstimulation.
"I'm close" Taehyung mumbled before he released, and Jungkook was quick to release with a sigh of relief.
Taehyung slowly pulled out and grabbed some tissues, wiping him and Jungkook clean. He quickly pulled up his own trousers and neatened himself out.

Jungkook was about to fall from shaky legs when Tae let go but Tae quickly held him up by the waist. Tae kept one arm around Jungkook's waist while using the other to pull his trousers up and do the younger's belt. He wrapped his other arm around his neck waist and kissed Jungkook's cheek from behind.
"So tell me why you were purposely flirting the Chiwon?" Taehyung asked in a low voice.
"Sehyun always flirts with you, and you never realise, s-so I wanted to show you how it feels" Jungkook sighed, leaning his head back against Tae's shoulders.
Tae frowned in disappointment of himself.
"I'm sorry baby, I thought he was just being nice or something because I'm his boss"
"Tae he's obsessed with you" Jungkook pouted.
"I'm sorry i'll be more stern with him to stop flirting, theres no need to make me jealous though, I only love you"
"It would never work with Chiwon anyway, we are both bottoms, it would never work"