Hero ✨

>What will Tae do when he sees a lorry crash into a bus?<
Mentions of -
•Bus crash
•Fire/Explosion

"Bye mum" Tae yelled out.
"Stay safe!" She called out.
Yes Tae has a motorbike! He's had it for a year now and has never had a problem. He's always been so careful. He loved the sense of freedom but he knew his boundaries. It was late at night and not many people were on the road. As Tae carefully drove on the main road, he saw a lorry collide right into the side of a bus. But there was no one else in the road. Tae quickly stopped his bike and ran over to them. He grabbed his phone and called the police. He then ran over to see if anyone was injured. The lorry driver got out, and seemed perfectly fine, so he went to the bus. The bus driver got out with a few cuts and blood dripping from his head.
"Are you okay sir" Tae asked. He slightly nodded his head, but Tae wasn't so sure so he helped the man to the side of the road.
"Was anyone in the bus?"
"Uh there was 3 people"
"Okay I'll get them!" Tae called.
He quickly ran into the bus. He smelt a strong sent of oil, and saw smoke emerging from the back. He saw a woman and a child with blood rolling dow their face.
"Here take my hand!" Tae reached out to the woman. He picked the kid up at the same time. He safely led them out of the bus and to the side of the road where the bus driver and lorry were.
"There's one more" Tae realised. He sprinted back into the bus.
"Hello?" Tae yelled out, coughing from the smoke.
He carefully walked towards the back and saw a boy, unable to see his face but he was in his school uniform, which Tae recognised as it was his own school uniform , and covered in blood, laid out on the floor. The boy slightly moved and groaned out in pain.
"Here take my hand!" Tae called.
"Tae?" The boy whispered so quietly only he could hear.
The boy shakily took his hand and Tae wrapped the boys arm around his neck and quickly brought him out of the bus. Just as they stepped out Tae heard a bang.
"SHIT!" Tae screamed before picking the boy up and sprinting away. Seconds later the bus exploded into flames. This scared the boy and quickly hugged Tae which he returned.
'He feels familiar.' Tae thought.
Sirens were heard a little while away. Tae pulled from the embrace to look at the boy. He saw the boy clearly.
"Jungkook!" Tae cried. "Oh my god baby" Tae cried harder pulling the boy into a tighter hug.
"Taetae" Jungkook's voice cracked.
Tae and Jungkook have been dating for 3 years now, they are the power couple! They are so in love and nothing could pull them apart.
"It's okay I'm here, are you okay?" He quickly pulled away to look at his injuries.
"M-my stomach" Jungkook cried in pain as he gripped onto Tae to help stay on his feet.
"It's okay, the ambulance is nearly here!"
"I-it hurts" Jungkook rasped out.
"M tired" he said even quieter.
"Koo baby, stay awake for me, don't go to sleep yet. Jungkook keep yours eyes open!"
The sirens were getting louder and closer, and finally they had arrived. The fire service was putting out the fire, whilst the police were asking what happened and the paramedics were checking help on the mother and child.
"Help!" Tae yelled out, as he held onto his unstable boyfriend for dear life.
"Someone please help!" Take screamed louder. He saw two paramedics rush over to them.
"Help him please!" Tae cried.
The paramedics gently pulled Jungkook away from Tae and carefully laid him on the floor.
"Keep talking to him, we need to get a stretcher!" One of them called out before the both run over to the ambulance. Take took hold of Jungkook's bruised hand.
"Hey baby, it's going to be okay! I'll stay with you. You need to stay strong okay. I love you koo so much!" Tae cried as tears fell down his face.
"Okay we are here, we need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible! It's late kid, you need to go home, come to the hospital tomorrow, okay!" One of the paramedics patted his back before they rushed Jungkook into the ambulance. Tae starred off into the distance. He was just about to get on his bike but a police officer stopped him.
"Hey kid, they told me that you saved them all. That takes true bravery, we are so thankful for your help as it could of ended badly. Get some rest" The officer smiled.
"Thank you" Tae muttered. He got onto his bike and drove home, thoughts clouding his mind. Once he got home he opened the door and was attacked by his mum hugging him.
"I saw the news! You saved them. Are you okay?" She worriedly asked.
"J-Jungkook" Tae cried into his mum's shoulder.
"Shh it's okay. What happened to him?"
"H-he was on the b-bus."
"He's strong, he'll be fine. We can go see him first thing in the morning, okay!"
Tae nodded and went to his room. He collapsed onto his bed staring at the ceiling, praying for Jungkook to be okay.

...

It was the next day and Tae's mum was driving Tae to the hospital as she didn't want him driving.
"Message me when you want picking up and Jungkook can stay with us once he's emitted from hospital as I don't want him on his own"
"Thanks mum." Tae gave a small smile as he got out of the car and walked inside. He went over to the desk and asked for Jungkook's room.
"Floor 4, Room 5" The receptionist smacked her gum loudly.
"Thanks" Tae walked away and went to the room. Once he arrived , he softly knocked on the door and walked in. He saw Jungkook laying there watching a movie. Cuts littered his face and he displayed a pained expression.
"Hey baby" Tae smiled as he saw the younger smile.
"Taetae" Jungkook squealed. Tae walked over to him and kissed the younger on his forehead and then sat down on the chair next to the bed.
"How are you feeling?"
"Hm I'm okay, doctor said I hurt my stomach badly and that I have a lot of cuts from the glass, but I'm okay. Are you okay?" Jungkook worriedly asked seeing his red eyes and bags.
"Hm, just had a rough night. The whole scene kept replaying in my head. Then the fact you were there. But I'm better now I'm with you."
"Awh hyungie, you were so brave! Thank you for saving me!"
"Baby I would save you a million times over if I had to!"
Jungkook started to lightly cry.
"Don't cry koo!" Tae cooed as he wiped away his tears.
"Can we cuddle?" Jungkook pleaded.
"Of course, shuffle over, carefully though!" Jungkook made space for Tae and so he laid next to him. Jungkook laid his head on his chest and wrapped his arm around his waist while Tae placed an arm on his back.
"Your my hero hyungie!"