found you ✨

>Taehyung's birthday was in less than a day, and by 12am he would be able to find his mate so he threw a party in case his mate was to show up. Will Tae find his mate?<
Mentions of-
•abo
•party- drunk people
•mates

"Taehyung are you ready to potentially find your mate tonight?" Namjoon question, nudging his shoulder slightly.
"Hm I guess so, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared" Taehyung chuckled, pushing all his book into his bag.
"You'll be fine, I'm sure the moon goddess chose you a good mate, especially you being a true blood alpha" Namjoon patted the boys back.
"Yeah whatever well i'll see you at mine in a few hours. I'm just praying this party doesn't get too out of hand, because I really don't want to cleaning up all night" Taehyung sighed slinging the bag onto his shoulder.
"It'll be okay, maybe your mate might help you clean" Yoongi laughed before they all walked home.

-

"Jungkook!" Jimin screamed.
"Yes Chim?" Jungkook asked as he looked around the school library to put a book back.
"The Kim Taehyung, is throwing a party tonight to find his mate, and everyone is invited. We need to go" Jimin clung onto his best friends arm.
"Chim you know very well that I don't do parties. The alcohol, smoking, drugs, loud music, it's not my type of thing" Jungkook grumbled placing the book back in the right spot.

"Please Kook for me, I don't want to go alone, plus you've never been to a party before... if you really don't like it, I won't force you ever again. I'm begging you Kook please, plus your crush will be there as it's his own party" Jimin whined and begged until Jungkook let out a loud sigh.
"Fine, just this once, if I don't like it i'm going home and please don't use the term crush, I-I just admire him" Jungkook said looking at the elder with a annoyed face.
"Thank you thank you thank you! I bet yoongi will look so hot and boi you literally drawl over him" Jimin clapped his hands together with a small squeal.
"I'm sure he will, and i'm sure you're gonna be all over him and please don't embarrass me like this" Jungkook laughed.
"Oof you know me too well and fine whatever" Jimin hit the boys arm.

As they walked out the library they discussed what they were going to wear and so on.
"Okay well i'll meet you there, if you can't find me just give me a call, and i'll come find you" Jimin smiled.
"Yeah sure, i'll see you soon" Jungkook waved goodbye before they both left the building and went home.

...

"This party is littt" someone who was heavily drunk yelled as Jungkook entered the mansion, coming face to face with a huge amount of people.
He took a deep breath and weaved through the drunk adolescent people who were dancing the night away. He tried scanning the rooms to see if he could see his best friend, but there was no chance. He saw in the corner of the room there was a space. So he quickly made a run for it and barged through everyone. He panted before squirming to get his phone. He fumbled over the contact app and called Jimin. He waited a few minutes, and called the elder repetitively, but he didn't answer.
"God damn it" Jungkook hit his head with his clammy hand, feeling his heart skip a few beats in suffocation.

He walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a lemonade can, thankful that there were non alcoholic drinks. The house was huge, and people filled each room. Jungkook didn't even recognize half of the people there.

It was getting later and later, and Jungkook still couldn't find his best friend. He just tried to stay out the way most of the night as he really didn't want to mess around with intoxicated people.
"Guys gather round, 1 minute to go" Jungkook heard someone call.
Jungkook was debating whether to go but there were too many people so he took his chance and slipped out of the mansion, into the huge garden. No one was outside as they were all indoors which calmed Jungkook down. He walked for a few minutes and found his way at the end of the garden and came across a hidden pool. He made his way to the pool, pulled up his jeans and took off his shoes and socks, before dipping his legs in the water and watched the night sky above him.

-

"5...4...3...2...1...Happy birthday Taehyung" they all cheered, watching the boy who was standing in front of everyone.
"Do you feel different? Do you smell anything?" Namjoon asked, as everyone watched the true blood with patient, and some had hopeful eyes.
This was the moment he might possibly find his mate and everyone wanted the heart swooner as their mate.
Taehyung was about to shake his head but he was caught off guard by a sweet smell. His fingers began to tingle and his heart began to race. His eyes flickered a deep red making everyone shocked.
"Mate" Taehyung growled under his breath.

Everyone gasped and stood out of the alpha's way. They watched how the boy walked out the room and out the back door. People were about to follow but Yoongi yelled at them to not follow and give him space. Reluctantly they all agreed and they let the alpha find his mate alone.

Taehyung followed the sweet smell, which took him far into his garden. It confused the elder a lot, as no one ever went this far into the garden during his parties. He ended up walking towards the pool and saw someone sitting at the edge, with bright blue eyes and whining softly. Taehyung walked closer and saw the boy clearly.
"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked in a soft, deep voice.
"T-Tae?" Jungkook gasped.
"I found you my mate" Taehyung smiled, crouching down next to him and gently placed his hand on the boys cheek.
Jungkook's breath hitched as he felt warmth and protection surround his cheek. Jungkook leant into the boys palm, making Tae smile softly.

"I couldn't be happier" Taehyung sighed euphorically.
"R-really?" Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes.
"Why would I lie, when my mate is the person i've liked for 3 years" Taehyung chuckled breathlessly, retracting his hand and instead sat next to him.
He took his socks and shoes off, and pulled his trousers up before dipping his legs into the water.
"Wait- what do you mean you've likes me for 3 years!" Jungkook gasped.
"Hm, everyone thinks i'm a play boy and shit, but this whole time i've been crushing on the boy who bumped into me in the corridor" Taehyung snorted, looking up at the sky above them.
"Yah I apologized, plus you bumped into me too" Jungkook pouted.
"I know baby" Taehyung laughed, making Jungkook blush from the nickname.

"So does this mean we're dating?" Jungkook chewed his lip nervously, while fiddling with the hem of his shirt.
"Don't be shy bub, and we'll you are my mate, and I do like you so, Jeon Jungkook will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked.
"I'd love to" Jungkook smiled, and pressed a kiss on Tae's cheek catching the elder off guard.
Jungkook shuffled closer and rested his head on Tae's shoulder. They both moved their legs back and forth, watching the water ripple slightly.