Tiger plushie ✨

>Jungkook and Jimin have a play date, what happens when Jimin see's Jungkook's plushie and wants it for himself?<
Mentions of-
•little space

"Koo baby Chimmy is coming to play today" Tae announced to the little who was currently on the floor playing with his stuffed animals, while Tae was busy doing work on his laptop.
"Chimmy?" Jungkook gasped as he saw his caregiver nod his head.
Jungkook bounced around in excitement after hearing the news. Jimin and Jungkook were best friends, and they were both littles. As Yoongi, Jimin's caregiver, was friends with Tae it was perfect for them to all meet up occasionally. Jungkook was a younger little than Jimin, but they still got on nicely, well most of the time anyway.

Tae closed his laptop and put it to the side and made his way over to his boyfriend.
"Come on baby, let's go get you ready for the day" Tae smiled seeing Jungkook make grabby hands in the air, looking directly at Tae.
Taehyung bent down and picked Jungkook up by the thighs and walked them to their shared room. He placed Jungkook on the bed and went to the wardrobe.
"What do you want to wear sweetie?" Tae asked looking at the younger, who was starring at the wardrobe intensely.
"Koo wants o-onesie" Jungkook muttered not really wanting to wear anything else.
"Of course baby" Tae picked out one of the boys onesies with a pair of socks and made his way back over to the younger.
Jungkook immediately shot his arms up before Tae could even ask the little to do so.
"Look at you being a good baby for daddy" Tae praised, knowing the little loved it and as he expected the boy emitted into a huge blush.
"K-koo good for daddy" Jungkook smiled shyly, repeating the elders words, making him happy.
"Of course, daddy thinks koo is amazingly good" Tae chuckled watching the boy cover his face with his hands.

Not too long after, Tae managed to change the boy without a hassle. He picked the cosy boy up and took him to the living room, until finally the doorbell rang.
Tae got off the couch and walked to the door, opening it swiftly.
"Hey yoongs, hey Chimmy" Tae waved at the little who was standing next to his boyfriend with a huge smile plastered on his face.
"Hi hi uncle Tae" Jimin waved back.
Tae lead them into the house and shut the door behind them. Jimin and Yoongi took off their shoes and followed Tae to the living room.
"Kookie!" Jimin screamed, making the younger look up with his wide, doe eyes.
"C-chimmy" Jungkook carefully stood up before running to Jimin and hugging him tightly.
"Let's go play" Jimin instructed pulling the smaller boy upstairs with him, leaving the caregivers downstairs to catch up.

An hour or so had passed already. Jungkook and Jimin were upstairs playing around with some of Jungkook's toys. Jungkook had his favourite plushie resting in his lap, clutching onto it as he played. He was inseparable with the plushie, he'd take it everywhere with him. Taehyung had won it for him a few years back, on the day Tae asked the younger to be his boyfriend. So ever since then the tiger plushie has stuck by him.

As Jimin and Jungkook played with some blocks, Jimin eyed up the plushie. He glanced at it subtly every now and then. Just as Jungkook turned away for something, Jimin snatched the plushie out of the younger's lap.
Jungkook gasped and felt tears prick his eyes when he begged his friend to give it back, but the boy kept denying.
"Can I keep it kookie? I love it" Jimin asked with pleading eyes.
Jungkook shook his head no immediately, there was no chance he was going to give away his plushie. Jungkook leaned over to grab it back, but Jimin moved away.
"P-pwease gimme tata back" Jungkook wobbled, biting on his lower lip forcing himself not to cry.
"Sharing is caring kookie" Jimin huffed, turning his attention back to the tiger plushie.

Jimin has the head space of a 5 year old, meaning he was very bratty unlike Jungkook whose headspace was about 3, and sometimes even younger, meaning he wasn't bratty at all he was more clingy. Jungkook would try to be good as much as he could to please his caregiver. There were a few small tantrums, but nothing major, which Tae was reluctant for.

Jungkook crawled forwards and grabbed the plushie, but Jimin held onto it from the other side, trying to pull it out of Jungkook's hands. But as they kept pulling, the sound of ripping echoed through the room. Jungkook's eyes widened and tears streamed down his face. His favourite plushie had been ripped apart. His face was in pure horror, as he saw all the fluff inside the plushie was all over the floor.
Jungkook held the plushie which was on the floor and cried loudly. While Jimin looked in shock and decided to cry as well, not wanting the blame to be on him.

Not even minutes later, the sound of footsteps were heard running up the stairs and to the playroom. Both Yoongi and Tae rushed into the room to see both littles crying, a plushies insides all over the floor and the actual plushie laying in Jungkook's hands.
"What happened here?" Yoongi asked the two before they went to comfort their littles.
"Kookie didn't want me to have the plushie" Jimin huffed, crossing his arms annoyed.
"But the plushie is kookier's, plus you have thousands at home chim" Yoongi sighed before going over to Jimin and dragging him out the room to talk to him.

While Tae on the other hand walked over to his little and crouched down. He looked at the plushie closely, and saw that it was Jungkook's favourite plushie.
'Oh no' Tae mentally cursed knowing that the younger's heart must of cracked in two. The little loved the plushie with his whole heart. He always had to have it near him at all times, even at night.
Jungkook looked up and saw his daddy looking at him softly.
"D-daddy" Jungkook's voice cracked, tears spilling out his eyes.
"Baby, it's okay, daddy can get you a replacement plushie okay, it will be just as amazing as Tata!" Tae convinced the younger.
Jungkook slowly nodded, wiping his nose with his sleeve before making grabby hand to his caregiver. Tae cooed softly and picked the boy up and held him close, rubbing circles on his back. Tae kissed the littles cheek gently before leaving the room and going back downstairs.

Jimin and Yoongi were already sitting on one couch, while Tae sat on the other, holding Jungkook closely on his lap.
"Chimmy what have you got to say to kookie?" Yoongi rubbed his back softly as he urged the little to speak.
"I'm sorry for breaking your plushie kookie" Jimin pouted, looking at his best friend who was wiping his face from the tears.
"What do you say baby?" Tae then said.
"It's okay chim" Jungkook forgave the boy knowing he didn't mean any harm, and he was his best friend, how could have not accepted the apology.

They all decided to watch a movie for the rest of the day till finally the other two left. Tae had cleared up the remains of the stuffie and put it in the bin before going back to the little who was passed out on the sofa. Tae crouched down next to him and ruffled the boys hair lightly.
"Sleep tight baby" Tae kissed his forehead and covered him with a blanket, leaving him to rest.