Golden Maknae 🥀✨

>BTS were performing at their concert. Jungkook made a few mistakes in his solo which made him push himself harder to make it up to Army. But it resulted in him overdoing it and began to feel ill<
Mentions of:
•made up concert! The track list is completely made up, I made it myself, so the songs aren't in the usual concert order!

!remember this isn't real, and didn't really happen!

"2 minutes to go!" Staff screamed to the 7 boys who were changing into their new outfits. The boys were having another concert and they were currently having an outfit change.

Taehyung was putting on a leather jacket, as the make up artists fixed his lip balm and fiddled with his hair, trying to make it perfect. Taehyung looked into the mirror to see his boyfriend behind him. Taehyung couldn't lie, he was worried for the boy. They had just performed DNA, Airplane pt 2 and Idol. Taehyung had noticed Jungkook was overdoing it, he was trying to do his best for this concert. Well he tried his best in all concerts but this one was different.

Jungkook had performed Euphoria a little while ago. It was all going well until it got to his high note. He tried holding his high note but his voice cracked half way making him choke. Not only that, as he got over the small mistake he slipped on stage crashing to the floor. He carried on singing and smiled holding up an okay sign to the fans. When Euphoria was over, the light dimmed and Boy with Luv started playing. Jungkook didn't even spare a glance to any of the members, he feared that he had let them down.

They had 4 more performances to go, 2 songs and a quickly closet change and then the last 2 performances with speeches. The 2 songs before was mic drop dance break and Dionysus. They had 1 minute till they were back on stage. Jungkook hadn't spoken a word to the rest of the group. If someone would approach him, he'd turn in the opposite direction.

"30 seconds!" The staff screamed, with everyone just about hearing with all the loud cheering and fan chants in the background.
Everyone crouched on the podium underneath the stage. Staff doing the finishing touches. Tae looked to the side and saw Jungkook looking at the floor with a pained expression. Tae sighed heavily not even being able to speak to his boyfriend as Jungkook was stood in the middle and Taehyung was at the end of the row.

The beat dropped and Mic drop started playing. The podium moved up and they entered the stage once again. Everyone started moving their bodies to the music, till Hobi began rapping. They all got into their positions and started dancing along. They got to the first dance break of the song where Jungkook does his solo. He bounced across the stage, putting 200% into every move. Taehyung looked at the boy briefly and his eyes softened, but they quickly turned into a sharp glare as he got back into the zone.

Jungkook kept hunching over as he danced, but he would quickly shake his head and straighten himself out not wanting to fail once again. They got to the main dance break, Jungkook jumped in the middle and began to ripple his body, as he controlled Hobi's at the same time. It got to the end and the lights dimmed as the song was about to switch to Dionysus.

Jungkook stood up straight, taking deep, quick breathes. His head became light and his lung became tight. The music pounded in his head, and everything span. Before he knew it Jungkook crashed backwards on the stage, fainting on the floor. The lights turned on and the fans saw Jungkook, and all started to panic. The rest of the group ran to Jungkook's aid. They turned their mics off so they could talk without Army hearing.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon called out to the passed out boy who didn't respond at all.
Jimin ran off stage and gathered some of the medical teams. Taehyung was quick to pick the boy up bridal style and hold him close. He rushed off the stage and ran though backstage. The medical crew followed to the idol. Taehyung placed Jungkook on the couch carefully. The medical team quickly grabbed ice packs, fans, and a oxygen mask. They quickly held it up to Jungkook's face and placed it over his nose and mouth. They unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt and quickly placed ice packs all over his body. Some other people placed fans all around him trying to get his body heat down.

The rest of he group were sitting around him nervously. Taehyung was holding Jungkook weak hand tightly as the all waited for the boy to wake up.
"We should have told him to take it easy!" Hobi sniffed not like seeing the maknae in such a bad state.
"I know, we knew how upset he was, and we just let him give us the cold shoulder even though we knew head hurting" Jimin sighed.

As they waited around the group heard a announcement to Army.
"Army, we are truly sorry to keep you waiting as you are all worried about Jungkook right now. He is currently being looked after and he will need to rest. We are so sorry that we have to end the concert here, as our Idol's health needs to be put first. The group are all deeply sorry and they hope to see you again soon. So when you're ready if you could leave the stadium. BTS love you and we hope that get home safely. Thank you for coming, Goodnight"
Screams were heard, a few chants of "it's okay Jungkook" and "we love you bts". The Mikrokosmos sound track was played while fireworks were displayed in the sky as a distraction as the fans left the stadium.

All the idols were sitting around the boy who was resting, still passed out. Some were eating and drinking water, as others tried to distract themselves. Taehyung didn't leave his boyfriends side. He kept running his fingers through Jungkook's sweaty hair and planted kisses on the boys hand.

Their relationship was hidden from the public. All their staff knew about their relationship, but the were not allowed to tell anyone or release it to the public. They all thought the couple was cute and they all supported them.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook shifted slightly, a whine escaping his lips as he slowly woke up.
"Hey baby" Tae worriedly said taking the ice pack off his the boys head.
"Hyungie" Jungkook rasped out with a dry throat.
Taehyung grabbed the water bottle and held hit up to Jungkook's lips, tilting it carefully. Jungkook drank the water weakly, before Tae moved it away.
"I'm so.."
"Don't apologise baby, you did nothing wrong okay. It wasn't your fault, just focus on getting some rest"
"B-but I..."
"Kook listen to Tae, you didn't do anything wrong" Yoongi sighed softly.
"Yah you worried us so much!" Jin yelled before hugging Jungkook tightly.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook sniffed quietly.

Jungkook teared up as all the mistakes ran through his head. Jin pulled away and saw the younger's boy sparkle under the light.
"Kookie don't cry" Jin said ruffling the boys hair.

Jungkook looked at Tae and made grabby hands as he cried softly. Taehyung sadly smiled and picked Jungkook up from the sofa, holding him close. Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around Tae and dug his head into Tae's neck. Taehyung bounced Jungkook up and down, rubbing the boys supportively to calm him down.
"Baby, we all make mistakes, you did so good today, but you went too hard on yourself. We know you wanted to make it up to Army's, but they already know how amazing you are. Hm you still need to look after yourself" Tae whispered to the sad boy.
Jungkook held onto Tae tighter and pressed a kiss on Tae's neck.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to disappoint you all" Jungkook mumbled in his neck.
"Kook you could never disappoint us, you're our favourite maknae" Hobi tried to tell the fragile boy.
"Really?" Jungkook's voice cracked.
"We love you kookie, never think otherwise" Namjoon said with a broken heart, not liking that his group was in pain.

Not too long later they were led into separate cars, with Jungkook and Tae being in the same one. Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's lap, shutting his eyes tiredly. Tae gave him a light head massage to help with the younger's headache.
"Thank you" Jungkook whispered.
"No problem baby, I love you"