Framed 🥀

>Tae and Jungkook have been dating for a year now what happens when a certain person tries to pull them apart.<
Mentions of -
•Accusations
•Name calling

"Hyungie!" Jungkook yelled down the corridor early Monday morning. The small ball ran down the corridor engulfing the other in a massive hug.
"Heyo baby, how are you?" Tae smiled before giving a quick soft kiss on the tip of the younger's nose.
"Better now I've seen you! How are you?" He beamed flashing his big bunny smile.
"Really good, but there's something which would make me feel amazing!"
Jungkook pouted at the fact he's not feeling amazing.
"What is it, I'll do anything to make you amazing!"
"Anything?" Tae sightly smirked.
"Anything!" Jungkook smiled.
"Okay well this is what would make me feel amazing!"
Tae pulled the younger close by his waist, and smashed his lips on the younger's. Jungkook giggled within the kiss at how silly his boyfriend was before wrapping his arms around Tae's neck and standing on his tippy  toes to be a better height to deepen the kiss.
"Yah this is like live porn in the corridor, where's my bleach!" Jin yelled.
The two lovebirds pulled away with huge smiles plastered on their face.
"Do you feel amazing now?"
"I feel more than amazing!" Tae quickly pecked the younger's lips again.

Ring

Tae took hold of Jungkook's hand and they walked to class together. Once the arrived they sat in their usual seats. Sadly Jungkook and Tae were on opposite sides of the classroom so they never get to speak during the lesson. Jungkook grabbed a pen out of his bag before leaning his face on his hand, causing the side of his cheek to be squished.
Then the door opened revealing their teacher and a tall skinny girl with long brown hair.
"Good morning class this is Tzuyu, she will be joining our class from now on so make her feel welcome. Now Tzuyu please go sit next to Kim Taehyung. Kim raise your hand." The teacher instructed.
Jungkook watched as his boyfriend raised his hand and he definitely didn't miss the way the girl smirked on seeing who Tae was. Jungkook was disgusted, he hated the girl already. He watched how the girl skipped to her seat, and when falling on the seat she leant on Tae a bit. Jungkook wasn't impressed at all. But he knew his boyfriend was too blind to see this girl's flirty actions.
The whole lesson Tzuyu tried to flirt with Tae. Jungkook never took his eyes off of them. At one point she faked dropping her pen which magically flew over the desk and landed on the floor right next to Tae. Which she then stood right in front on him sticking her butt as far out as possible when picking the pen up. She twirled her hair so much that it looked like it could probably fall out in seconds. Everytime she spoke she would giggle and hit Tae's arm. Jungkook couldn't hear what they were saying as they were too far away. As well as that she constantly turned around and looked at Jungkook smirking and giving dagger eyes.

Ring

"Thank the fucking heavens!" Jungkook muttered.
"Class dismissed."
Usually Jungkook would wait for Tae and they'd walk to the table their group always sits on together but Jungkook thought that he'd probably be to preoccupied with miss slut, so he picked his bag up and ran off to the canteen.
Jungkook slumped onto his usual seat if he wasn't sitting on Tae's lap.
"What wrong kook? You were so happy this morning! Oh where's Tae?" Jimin nudged.
"Well miss slut, the new girl decided to flirt with my stubborn boyfriend the whole lesson and keep smirking at me after everything she did with Tae. It was the worst lesson I've ever had." Jungkook huffed shocking the other 6 boys as they've never heard Jungkook so angry.
"Omg Tae oppa, your so funny!" A faint voice squealed which gradually got louder.
"Oh look there she is!" Jungkook rolled his eyes as they walked over to the table.
"Hi guys." Tae waved before sitting in his usual seat next to Jungkook.
"Hey baby, why didn't you wait? Are you okay?" Tae asked worriedly.
"Hey, I'm fi..." Jungkook was about to reply but he was cut off.
"Where am I supposed to sit? All the seats are taken!" Tzuyu whined.
"Oh yeh guys this is Tzuyu."
They all gave a fake smile to her knowing what kind of girl she was.
"Tae oppa can I sit on your l.."
Jungkook abruptly stood up "Absolutely not! You can sit on my seat!" He hissed.
"Where are you gonna sit?" Hoseok asked although he knew where that butt was going. And as he guessed Jungkook plopped onto Tae's lap. Tae snaked his muscular arms around the younger's petite waist and placed his hands on the younger's stomach. Jungkook lightly leant his head back against Tae's chest and placed his smaller hands on top of Tae's larger ones.
"Omo your so cute" Namjoon stated.
"Power couple right there!" Yoongi clapped.
"Barely." Tzuyu muttered which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook and Jimin.
Jimin was quite shocked she said that but Jungkook knew she was going to try and do something. Break time was just Tzuyu trying to get Tae's attention the whole time and Tae being completely oblivious. Everyone noticed what she was doing other than Tae.
Jungkook was never angry at Tae being stubborn, he knew that Tae loved him and he loves Tae and that was all that mattered. But at this very moment, he was fed up. Jungkook hated how much this girl was trying.