Wheelchair 🥀✨

>when Jungkook was in accident which made him unable to walk. What happened when Jungkook is able to stand on his own?<
Mentions of-
•recovery from accident
•bullying
•reminder I'm not a doctor lol so I've got no idea how this stuff works

"E-excuse me" Jungkook muttered out in a quiet voice as he asked the students to move out the way as he couldn't get past.

Jungkook was in a wheelchair. He was in a car accident a few months ago, and he had began attending school for a month now. However the boy had lost most of the feeling in his legs. He wasn't paralysed, as he has some feeling in his feet and knees. but he's for the moment he's unable to walk. The doctors have told him it will take some time and after school he's been going to the specialist to help him regain movement.

So this was why he was finding it so difficult. He couldn't just step around them, he had to ask for them to move, and most of the time they didn't.
"E-excuse me c-can I come past please?" Jungkook called a bit louder once again.
The girls looked at the boy and just laughed before turning back to their conversation.
Jungkook but his lip nervously, but was caught off guard when he felt a slight weight behind him.

"He asked for you to move, so move it" a deep voice was heard behind them.
The girls turned around and saw the one and only Kim Taehyung.
They all gasped and quickly blushed, before running away.
"Hey baby" Taehyung smiled leaning over from behind and kissing Jungkook's cheek.
Jungkook smiled and turned his head around so he could see the male properly. There stood his boyfriend holding onto the handles on the back of his wheelchair, looking at him softly.

Taehyung and Jungkook had been dating for a two years now. Taehyung was right next to Jungkook the whole way through. Jungkook always had this thought that Taehyung would leave him because he wasn't able to walk..but he didn't. In fact everyday he showed that he wasn't going to be leaving. He'd be there on cue when the boy needed him the most, and was there when Jungkook needed help with tasks.

"Come on bub let's go" Taehyung smiled letting Jungkook relax his hands, as he steered the wheelchair for him.
He wheeled them out the building at to the school field. Taehyung stopped before they went onto the field and went to the front of him. He reached down and Jungkook was quick to wrap his arms around the elder quickly. Taehyung pulled him out of the wheelchair and held the boy under the thighs. Jungkook's knees were slightly bent but not all the way because he couldn't move them very well. Taehyung skillfully held Jungkook with one hand while with the other he held the wheelchair and carried them towards the place they usually sit at.

When he got there he placed the wheelchair down softly, and then carefully placed the younger on the floor, with him following straight after. Before Jungkook became unbalanced Taehyung was quick to wrap himself around the younger from behind. Jungkook leant back into Tae's chest, snuggling into him softly. Taehyung pressed a sweet kiss onto Jungkook's temple and dragged his bag towards them. He opened the bag and pulled out a few sandwiches which he had made earlier in the morning.

"Here bub" Taehyung passed him one of the halves of his sandwich which Jungkook happily thanked him.
"You make the best sandwiches" Jungkook sighed in satisfaction, taking huge bites of the sandwich.
"I know I do" Taehyung laughed, eating along with him.
"Are you coming along with me tonight?" Jungkook asked with a sigh, as he shuffled around comfortably on the ground.
"Of course I am Koo, I told you I will be here for you every step of the way, so I will live up to that promise" Taehyung kissed the boys cheek and hugged his waist securely.

"What happens if I end up paralysed? I won't be able to walk anymore, and I won't be able to defend myself . It's already been a few months and I haven't been able to walk, I'm going to be useless" Jungkook bit his lip in frustration.
"Don't give up petal, I know it's hard, but we can't lose hope. You will walk again" Taehyung encouraged, not liking how his boyfriend was speaking so negative.
Jungkook weakly nodded and played with the elders hands as he tried to push away the negative thoughts.

...

They were currently with the physiotherapist and he was trying to get Jungkook to stretch out his legs. The physio began moving Jungkook's foot around in small circles till finally he let go. However what shocked the physio was that Jungkook was moving his foot around in circles without his help.
"Jungkook can you feel anything in your foot?" The physio asked.
"There's a slight tingle but not really" Jungkook said with a sigh looking up at the ceiling.

"Okay I want to try something" the physio spoke out.
Jungkook nodded and he was pulled himself up.
The physio softly held Jungkook's arms and pulled him up to his feet. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were confused. Taehyung stood up and walked over with curiosity.
"Uhm i-is this safe?" Jungkook asked as he was being pulled up, thinking he was going to fall onto the floor.
"Think about what makes you happy, and relaxed" the physio spoke in a mellow tone.
Jungkook did as he was told shutting his eyes softly.

Once the physio saw he was relaxed he moved away from the boy very carefully. Till finally he wasn't holding Jungkook up anymore.
"Take a step forward, I've got you, but keep your eyes shut" the physio softly called out, with his arms out incase Jungkook fell.
Jungkook listened and took a step forward like he had been doing it for ages. He took another step and then another.
Taehyung teared up as he saw the boy walk fr the first time in ages.

"Open your eyes" the physio smiled, walking away from the boy to show that he had walked the distance all by himself.
Jungkook opened his eyes and gasped. He looked at how far away both the men were from him.
"D-did I just" Jungkook wobbled.
"Yes you did, you can walk Jungkook" The physio smiled.
Jungkook slowly walked towards Taehyung and jumped int his arms as we he was close enough.
"I can walk" Jungkook cried.
"You can walk baby" Taehyung cheered.

"Jungkook, it was a psychological problem. Your brain believed that you couldn't walk, triggering your senses, making you believe that you couldn't feel anything" the physio stated to clear up any confusion.
"So I'm okay now?" Jungkook asked to be sure.
"Yes, just take it slow as it has been a few months. Continue your stretches for another 2 weeks, but other than that you're okay" the physio smiled happily.
"Thank you so much doctor!"Jungkook cried.
"No problem, I'll like to see you again soon just to do another check up"
"Of course thank you" Jungkook smiled before bowing.

The couple walked out, Tae's arms were wrapped around the boys waist just to be there if the boy falls. They walked out and they looked at each other with wide smiles.
"I'm so happy"