Charger ✨

>Jungkook was hogging the charger and his husband needed it for work, but Jungkook didn't let him and it ended with them playing around<
Mentions of-
•little space
•daddy calling
•Mispronounced words

Requested by @Bring_The_Butter

"Ahh BT21 poshted" the little screamed happily, clicking on the notification quickly.
He laid across the sofa, with his whole body stretched out. He plugged his phone into the charger so he didn't waste his battery as he watched the videos. His legs kicked up and down to the theme tune and giggled happily.
He watched the video, which progressed to him watching multiple videos. The little let out loud giggles as he excitedly watched the videos.

Taehyung ran down the stairs to see the little smiling, and clapping happily.
"Hey baby" Taehyung smiled walking over to the boy.
"Daddyyy" Jungkook screamed looking at his husband.
"What are you up to munchkin?" Taehyung asked ruffling the boys hair.
"Koo ish w-watshing bt21" Jungkook smiled looking back at the screen.

"Daddy needs the charger baby, can you give it to me sweetheart" Tae asked softly.
"Nuuuu daddy, koo ish watshing bt21, daddy hash his own" Jungkook whined, holding onto the phone charger with a tight grip.
"Common baby, daddy needs the charger, I have a meeting in 10 minutes" Taehyung sighed trying to grab the wire.
"Nuuuu koo wantsh daddy o-or charwger" Jungkook folded his arms with a pout.

Taehyung had spent the whole day in his office and Jungkook was extremely bored. The little had spent around 2 hours just watching BT21 videos. So he thought that if he gave the elder the option Taehyung would stay with him, instead of taking the charger. But he was very wrong.

"Baby I'll be free after the meeting, and I really need the charger" Taehyung pleaded, pressing a kiss onto the younger's chubby cheeks.
"Nuuuu daddy pwease shtay with koo" Jungkook begged holding onto Tae's arm with his two smaller hands, to stop him from walking away from him.

Taehyung sighed softly and sat on the sofa next to the boy. Jungkook quickly got on top of the elders lap and straddled Tae's thighs.
"My beautiful baby, I want to spend every second with you, but daddy has to work to keep a roof over our heads and so daddy can buy his princess anything he wants" Taehyung explained to the younger, caressing his cheeks softly.
Jungkook showed a huge pout towards him again and sighed placing his head on the elders  shoulder, looking at the side of Tae's face.
"Why are you pouting sweetie?" Taehyung asked ruffling his hair.
"Koo wants daddy, koo doeshn't want pwezzies when koo hash daddy" Jungkook sniffed with sparkly eyes.
"Awh you're the cutest baby boy" Taehyung smiled pressing a kiss on his face.

"So daddy shtay with koo?" Jungkook lifted his head away from his shoulder and pleaded towards the elder.
"Baby you know I can't, I'll come to you straight after hmm"
"Daddy gets no charwger then" Jungkook stuck his tongue out and quickly wriggled off the elders lap.
He grabbed the charger and ran off with it. He giggled as he sprinted upstairs, running away from his husband.

"Baby come here" Taehyung shook his head with a laugh and followed the boy upstairs.
Taehyung knew there was no way the younger would let him go to the meeting, whether he gives him the charger or not. He grabbed the phone out his pocket and quickly cancelled the meeting before going to find the little.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung sang in a sweet tone.
"Come out  come out wherever you are" he then shouted when he saw a huge lump underneath the duvet.
He smirked, and began calling out to the boy again pretending he didn't know where he was. Jungkook was quietly giggling to himself. Tae walked to the bed with a smile on his face.
"Hm I wonder where my baby is? I hope he's not too far" Taehyung sighed and laid over the boy.
"Hm this bed isn't very comfortable" Taehyung acted, and wriggled around on top of him.

Taehyung heard the boy burst into fits of giggles and yelled.
"Daddy ish sqwishing koo" Jungkook laughed out loud, trying to wriggle away from him. Taehyung chuckled and rolled off the little. Jungkook's head popped out of the covers. His hair was all messy, and covered his forehead. Taehyung laughed at the cute boy and hovered over the top of him. He placed his two hands on each side of the boys head and pushed his hair back, exposing the younger's forehead. Taehyung smothered the younger's forehead with kisses making Jungkook scream happily.
"Daddy shtop" Jungkook squirmed around from the funny feeling with a huge smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung stopped and stood up, pushing the duvet off of the younger's body. Taehyung picked to boy up in one swift movement and threw him over his shoulder.
"Daddy koo ish upshide down" Jungkook dangled around, with his arms swinging all over the place.
Taehyung held onto the boys leg and patted Jungkook's butt as he walked them downstairs.
"Daddy koo's cheeks hurwt" Jungkook whined, still giggling, as he felt his cheeks go numb.

Taehyung walked to the sofa and placed the boy down carefully. Jungkook's face was bright red, displaying a huge smile.
"Daddy ish staying with koo?" Jungkook asked hopeful.
"Yes baby, I'm all yours" Taehyung smiled, falling on to the sofa next to him.
"Thank chu daddy" Jungkook squealed excitedly.
"What do you want to do sweetheart?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Koo wants to watch Diwsney pwincesses a-and koo wants daddy t-to pway with kookoo's hair" Jungkook asked with a pleading face.
"Of course bubba" Taehyung opened his arms out for the younger to snuggle with.

Jungkook sat between the elders legs excitedly as he pressed play on Tangled. Jungkook watched the film attentively while leaning his head back slightly for the elder. Taehyung ran his fingers through the boys hair, making sure he didn't hurt the younger. He began combing his hair with his fingers, detangling the small knots.
"Ow daddy" Jungkook whined when the elder tugged a little hard.
"Sorry baby" Taehyung pecked the younger's chubby cheek and went back to playing with his hair.
He made a few small braids at the back of his head and then moved to he top of his head. He made two small space buns at the top of his head and made them equal.

"All done baby" Taehyung cuddled the younger's waist and kissed the boys cheek repetitively.
Jungkook squealed with cute giggles attached.
"Kookoo wantsh to see" Jungkook clapped.
Taehyung took a photo and showed the boy. Jungkook squealed again and turned around, wrapping himself around the elder.
"Daddy can koo hawve kishie?" Jungkook asked, fluttering his eyelashes.
"Of course pretty baby" Taehyung chuckled pressing his lips onto the younger's.
But it was cut short when I see the light started, and Jungkook quickly turned around, singing along on the top of his voice.