Sad cuddles ✨

>Jungkook comes home one evening, feeling upset, and all he wants to do is cuddle with his boyfriend. But he fully breaks down and has to explain himself<
Mentions of-
•school drama
•emotions

"Taeeeeee" Jungkook called as he walked through the front door, after a long day at school.
"I'm coming baby" Taehyung yelled from upstairs.
Taehyung ran down the stairs and saw his baby standing in the hallway with slouched shoulders and a huge pout on his lips.
"Taehyungie" Jungkook perked up slightly seeing his boyfriend running down the stairs.
"Hey darling" Taehyung chimed with his boxy smile, walking towards the boy.
Jungkook stuck his arms out and made grabby hands towards him.
Taehyung smiled and pulled him firmly into his chest. He ran his hand up down Jungkook's back softly, while Jungkook hugged Taehyung's torso in a tight grip.
"How was school bub?" Taehyung asked massaging the back of Jungkook's head.
"I don't wanna talk about it, I just want cuddles" Jungkook mumbled against Tae's chest.

"Okay well I've made dinner, so we can cuddle after" Taehyung kissed his forehead as he tried to let go.
"Nuuu" Jungkook whined not letting go of Tae's torso.
"Come on baby, you need to be fed. I promise we can cuddle all evening and night " Taehyung
chuckled softly.
Jungkook shook his head not wanting to let go.
Taehyung was physically stronger than Jungkook so he quickly pealed himself away from the boy and walked to the kitchen to plate up. Jungkook huffed and slipped off his shoes and picked his school bag up from the middle of the floor and placed it in the cupboard. He walked back to the kitchen and saw Taehyung placing the plates on the table. Jungkook walked over and sat in his seat, picking up his fork and began eating the pasta Taehyung had made.
"Taetae you make the best food" Jungkook hummed in satisfaction, resting his head against his palm while chewing.

Taehyung knew something was bothering the boy. Yes Jungkook was a clingy boy, but he just liked the comfort and of course Taehyung didn't mind, he loved his cuddly boyfriend. However Jungkook was so excited to go to school today. It was his first day back after winter break, and was excited to go. Jungkook is usually an upbeat person and is really social with everyone. He was popular because of his kindness and friendliness. He has his quiet times as well, and Taehyung was okay with that. He loves Jungkook, quiet or not.

When they finished dinner and washed up, Jungkook ran upstairs to their shared bedroom and got dressed into his pajamas. He laid down on the bed and waited for the elder to arrive.
Taehyung finished cleaning downstairs and locked all the doors and turned the lights off. He sprinted upstairs and went to the room. He saw Jungkook snuggled up on the bed, so he quickly dressed in his pajamas before joining him. The second Taehyung settled down, Jungkook cuddled into him. His leg went over Taeghyung's lower waist and his arms rested on his chest, fumbling with Taehyung's shirt.

They put a film on as they cuddled and Taehyung was caressing Jungkook's chubby cheeks till he heard the boy sniffle and his thumb became wet. Taehyung looked down and saw his boyfriend crying.
"Baby it's okay" Taehyung hushed, holding Jungkook tightly, pressing kisses all over the youngers face.
"Hyungie" Jungkook cried, nuzzling his face into Taehyung's chest.
"It's okay bub, I'm here, you're okay"

Not long later the boys sniffles died down. Taehyung continued to leave sweet kisses over the boys face.
"Now baby, I need you to tell me why you were crying? What happened baby, please talk to me" Taehyung whispered, tucking the boys hair behind his ear.
"I-I was with my usual group, and they were all talking about so many different things, some things they know I don't like, they were literally making fun of some of my friends. A-anyway, I tried to talk to them and join in but I found it so hard. It was like all my social skills completely vanished. But I was my usual self with all my other friends who aren't in my friendship group. It's just so annoying because they are purposely ignoring me and purposely talking about things I don't like. But if I leave to hang with other people they ask where I'm going. They are so mentally draining. Not only that my best friend has been ignoring me. It's all just too much, on top of all the stress from exams" Jungkook groaned, as he fiddled with Taehyung's fingers.

"Oh baby, people will come and go in your life all the time. We are all growing up, and especially when you're in school, you have your mature friends and your immature friends. The immature ones are the people who are more toxic because they don't know that other people feel things. While the mature ones, understand people emotionally, and also tend to be more sensitive. So you my beautiful baby are mature, and your immature friends are dragging you down. I know it's hard , especially because you've known them for years. But if you're happier with the other people then maybe you should try spending time with your other friends. If you don't like it then you can always go back to them. It's your life, your decisions. You have the choice as to who you want to be friends with and if that means leaving your friendship group, then do it.  Your life your choice, remember that. No matter what happens I'll always be here for you okay. Just remember you have around 6 months till you graduate, and then you can do what you like. I love you more than anything" Taehyung pecked the younger's lips softly.
Jungkook sobbed softly and cuddled Taehyung tightly.
"I love you, I love you so much" Jungkook cried.

Even after everything all his friendship issues, and worries, at the end of the day he had best boyfriend to come home to. Someone who will be there with open arms and will hug his sadness away. Taehyung was the best person in his life, and even after everything Taehyung will be the only person who he would never give up. Taehyung is the love of his life and will forever be.

Taehyung pulled the younger close and kissed his passionately. Jungkook kissed back, feeling all the sadness wash away. When they pulled away they looked at one another.
"Smile for me baby" Taehyung asked cupping their cheeks.
Jungkook smiled softly, showing his boyfriend his bunny teeth.
"Perfect"