Evil eyes 🍑🥀

>Taehyung is part of a mafia gang, one day one of the gang members makes a huge mistake, which makes Tae extremely angry. So angry he takes it out on his own wifey, Jungkook<
Mentions of-
• unintentional abuse
• name calling
• rough sex

Requested by @Queen_taekookie

"You idiot, what the fuck were you thinking! You had one fucking job and now I'm left with your fucking mess" Tae growled at one of his employees.
"S-sir I didn't mean to, it was an accident"
"An accident....AN ACCIDENT....you got one of our men killed, from your shitty mistakes, now hell will break loose from your stupid ass, get the fuck out of my sight now" Tae screamed, making the hairs stand up on the others arms.
"Y-Yes s-sir" The male scrambled out the office before he got killed.
Tae angrily jumped up off his seat and pushed the stuff off his desk in anger. He grabbed his jacket and stormed out the hidden building. He passed some of his gang members and grunted at them as they walked past. He jumped in his car and drove home, speeding down the empty streets in the pitch black. He parked outside his house and stormed inside.
"Hyungieee" Jungkook giggled running over to his husband, wrapping his arms around the male.
"Get off me" Tae brushed his wife off and walked to the alcohol cabinet, opening the door and hastily grabbed a random bottle.
"Hyungie, don't drink, it's not good for you" Jungkook pulled the bottle out his hands and placing it on the counter. As he turned around he was greeted with a slap across his face, the stinging sensation burning over his cheek, making Jungkook choke out a small whimper.
"You bitch, I was about to drink that" Tae harshly spat, pushing the boy back, till he hit the wall.

Tae slammed his hand next to Jungkook's head and hovered his face in front of the younger's. Jungkook looked into his husbands eyes, and saw pure red. This was the second time he's seen the male like this. The first was because one of his own gang members betrayed him and he got so angry that he came home late at night, and acted completely different. Jungkook knew the male wasn't in the right frame of mind, his husband would never call him such inconsiderate names and hit him. The Tae he knew had been possessed by something much evil, and he didn't want to make him anymore angry so he had to suck it up and do what the elder asks.

"Don't disobey me tonight otherwise I won't hesitate to punish you" Tae growled before attacking Jungkook's soft lips with his own.
He tugged on the younger's lips with his teeth, causing Jungkook to yelp from pain. Tae slid his tongue into the boys mouth and hastily explored Jungkook's sweet cavern. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's neck, and let Tae do what he wanted. Tae pulled away and moved his hand off the wall and moved them to Jungkook's ass. He groped it harshly in his hands, before patting it, and growling out a jump. Jungkook did as he was told and jumped up, which Tae quickly caught him. He walked up the stairs, while sliding his tongue across Jungkook's neck, attacking every spot, forming huge red marks to appear. Tae reached their room, and swung the door open. He threw Jungkook onto the bed making him bounce a little from the rough impact.
"Strip" Tae demanded as he pulled his clothes off quickly, shoving them on the floor.
Jungkook obeyed and stripped naked, shivering slightly from the cold air.

Tae dragged Jungkook closer by his legs, making Jungkook yelp slightly.
"Get on your knees and suck me off good" Tae instructed in a deep tone making Jungkook scramble on the floor and situating himself between Tae's legs. Jungkook shyly held Tae's hard dick at the base and placed his lips on the tip. He began to swirl his tongue around his shaft slowly, causing Tae to throw his head back in pleasure and lowly moan. Jungkook picked up the speed and bobbed his head at a fast pace, making Tae grab a fistful of the boys hair and pushing him down further. Tears pricked the boys eyes as Tae's dick hit the back of his throat, causing him the gag slightly. Tae was a moaning mess and released without warning the younger, making him choke on his cum, but swallowing it willingly nevertheless.

Tae pulled the boy up from the floor and pushed him on the bed. He spread Jungkook's legs open, and leant down bringing his tongue to Jungkook's hole. Jungkook squirmed, as he felt Tae's tongue push in and out of his hole as a fast pace, going deeper every time.
"T-Tae" Jungkook moaned quietly, panting, as Tae ate him out.
Tae removed his tongue, and spat on his fingers. He pushed a finger in the boys hole, swirling it around, before adding another. He thrusted his long fingers into Jungkook, making the boy clench around them.
"T-tae ughmmm" Jungkook moaned out from pleasure.

Tae grunted as he became impatient and pulled his fingers out. Without even telling the younger he pushed his dick into Jungkook, making the younger scream in pain. Tae didn't even wait for the boy to adjust, he began thrusting back and forth.
"Fuck you're so tight" Tae moaned as he slammed into Jungkook, picking his pace up with every thrust.
Jungkook couldn't even form any words due to overstimulation. Tae showed no mercy as he rammed into Jungkook at an animalistic pace. Tae cursed out many words, as he felt himself needing to release again.
"T-Tae I'm gonna" Jungkook stuttered out.
"Not yet" Tae sharply yelled, as he pulled Jungkook's leg up holding it on his shoulder, making the boy become boy closer. Tae slammed into him again, hitting Jungkook's prostate straight away, making the boy scream in pleasure again.
"P-please" Jungkkok cried, tears spilling down his face trying not to release.
"Fine" Tae grunted.
Jungkook released, the substance dripping down his stomach. While Tae thrusted even quicker, which Jungkook didn't even know was possible. His legs trembled as he felt Tae riding out high. As Tae released, his thrusts became sloppier and slower, the sound of skin slapping echoed through the room. Tae pulled out, leaving his cum to drip down the younger's thigh, making Jungkook feel full. Tae swapped their positions and made Jungkook to ride him, even though he felt so weak.

Jungkook held Tae's dick as he let himself sink down on it. Jungkook placed his hands on Tae's chest before pulling up all his strength to bounce up and down on his dick. Wet noises filled the room, moans released from both, as Jungkook slid up and down on Tae's dick with ease. He tried as hard as he could but he got slower with ever bounce, making Tae grip on the boys waist, thrusting upwards. Jungkook collapsed into Tae's chest, shaking furiously. Both released again, ending with loud moans. Tae pulled out, making Jungkook moan breathlessly, and slide off Tae's chest.

Panting from both was heard, with small sniffles coming from the younger. Something inside Tae clicked and he turned his head to his wife worriedly.
"Koo baby" Tae called out with his soft eyes, which no longer held the venomous red.
Jungkook looked up with half lidded eyes, noticing the red had disappeared, he dug his head into Tae's chest, crying softly.
"I'm so sorry" Tae teared up, not believing what he had just done.
Jungkook threw small punches to Tae's chest, "you idiot" Jungkook sniffed.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to go that rough" Tae cried, tears flowing down his cheeks.
"I know" Jungkook sobbed, "What happened?"
Tae explained everything that had happened previously, and continuously apologized.
"It's okay Hyungie, I forgive you, but you slapped me and called me a bitch. I know you would never do such thing, you just need to control your anger instead of taking it out on me, my butt can't take it" Jungkook pouted.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did that to you. I'm so sorry"
Jungkook sighed and moved away from the elders chest. He shuffled up slightly, wincing as his ass felt like it was on fire. He placed a kiss on Tae's lips and rested his forehead on Tae's chin.
"I love you, I forgive you"