Lilia tattoo ✨

>Jungkook a tattoo artist, someone who looked nothing like a tattoo artist, but he enjoyed it thoroughly. His parlor is called koo's tattoos. It was very popular, and had many 5 star ratings from past customers. His parlor was sanitary and completely legit. They boy took pride in his business, and was an amazing artist. What happens when a new client walked through the door?<
Mentions of-
•brief mention on needles

It was late one afternoon and Jungkook was working. His shop was pretty empty and he was sketching some new ideas as he sat behind the desk, with light music playing in the speakers. This was until the boy heard the door bell chime. He looked up from his drawing and looked up at the person walking through the door. Jungkook saw the face of the male. He didn't look that much older than himself. He had soft, tanned skin, with a stern look upon his face. He had a plain white shirt, with black skinny jeans, and a black bandana in his brown, fluffy hair. His arms were on show which showed his tattoos clearly. He has muscular arms, and tattoos which scattered around his arms. Jungkook thought it was love at first sight, but he was quick to push the thoughts away as the male stepped closer to the counter.

"H-hi welcome to koo's tattoos, are you here for a tattoo or to book an appointment?" Jungkook asked softly, with a small smile.
"Hey, I booked an appointment the other day, my name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" He said in a much deeper voice than Jungkook's.
"Of course let me just check" he said looking through the appointment book.
"Ah here, you're the last appointment of the day" Jungkook said as he grabbed a clipboard with paper on.
"My name is Jungkook and I'll be tattooing you today, I just need you to fill out this form and then we can get started" Jungkook chewed his inner lip and he studied the other.
He couldn't lie, the man looked like an absolute god. But he knew there was no way he'd like him, I mean they just met.

Taehyung filled in the form, ticking boxes and filling them in, but he couldn't help but glance at the boy behind the counter. He had pale, flushed skin, and cheeks which were slightly chubby. His eyes were wider than average, looking like a pair of deers eyes. He had soft pink lips, which jolted out as he typed. He was also wearing an oversized grey zip up hoodie with a white top peeping through underneath. Taehyung thought the boy was cute, very cute in fact. He hadn't seen anyone like him before. His soft voice was like a melody in Tae's ears. He was excited to get this tattoo, more excited than all the other 25 tattoos he had gotten from random places around different cities.

Taehyung had finished filling out the form and so he handed it back to Jungkook. Jungkook quickly scanned the page and nodded with a smile.
"Great" he muttered before placing the clipboard to the side.
"Okay first thing we need to sketch the tattoo you want, come with me" Jungkook said walking to his studio, with Taehyung trailing behind ruffling his hair gently.

They entered the studio and walked to the first part of the room. It had a big desk, with hundreds of different shades of pencils. Paper was scattered everywhere with different sketches, and two chairs were next to it.
"Take a seat" Jungkook gestured to the seat next to him as he pulled out a note pad and flicked through the pages till he found a plain sheet. He grabbed the normal HB grade pencil and wrote Taehgung's name at the top.
"Okay what do you want to have done?" Jungkook asked focusing on the paper in front of him.
"So I want a flower, preferably a lilia flower. I don't want it too dainty, but not too rough either. I want it to be in the middle of small and medium"
Jungkook nodded as the boy spoke and began sketching the outline of the flower, pressing harder on the pencil as he did so.
"I want the petals to be shaded in lightly, and I also want long curves surrounding the flower"
Jungkook began shading in the petals and slowly brought the pencil off the flower and surrounded it with delicate curves.

He was finally finished and passed it to Tae. Taehyung gasped as he saw the page. It was beautiful.