code red ✨

>When Tae comes home from work feeling tired and stressed. His husband was quick to notice his tiredness and tried to make the elder happy<
Mentions of-
•Little space
•Little Jungkook/caregiver Tae
•term daddy used

Taehyung got back after a long and exhausting day at the office. He walked into his house and was greeted with a loud squeal.
"Daddyyyy" a high pitch squeal came from the other room, and the sound of footprints raced towards him.
"Hi baby" Taehyung weakly smiled, opening his arms out of the other to hug him.
"Koo misswed you" Jungkook pouted at the elder.
"I missed you too bub" Tae pressed his nose against the raven's hair, which smelt like vanilla and raspberries.

Jungkook took the elders hand and they walked into the living room together. They sat on the sofa and Jungkook was quickly immersed in the cartoons on the screen while holding onto his husbands hand fondly. Tae let out a small sigh when his nasty headache was slightly easing.

"What ish wrong daddy?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.
"Nothing baby, daddy is fine" Taehyung caressed the younger's hand.
"Daddy" Jungkook looked at the elder with a pout, knowing something was wrong.
"I'm just not feeling well bub, daddy's tired" Tae chuckled softly.
Jungkook gasped "Code red, code red, daddy needs kookie's cwuddles" Jungkook jumped onto the elders lap and wrapped himself around the elder, giving him a big hug.
Tae smiled softly and hugged the little back just as tight, resting his head upon the younger's.

"Does daddy want koo's stuffie to hewlp, it'll make daddy fweel happy?" Jungkook asked proudly, as he offered his most prized possession to someone which isn't himself.
"No it's okay baby daddy doesn't need koo's stuffie" Taehyung chuckled, looking at him fondly.
"Don't be silly daddy, stuffies make the pwain go away" Jungkook tried to scramble over to get his stuffie on the other side of the sofa.

Taehyung held onto the younger and pulled him back. Jungkook looked at the elder and pouted as he was unable to get the stuffie.
"B-but if koo doesn't get stuffie, daddy can't be happy" Jungkook teared up.
"Don't cry bub, I don't need a stuffie because I have my baby boy to make me feel happy" Tae pulled Jungkook closer to his body and rocked them side to side gently, calming the younger down.

The two snuggled on the couch watching cartoons till finally Tae had fully relaxed and Jungkook was living his best life. Tae would give the little small kisses every now and again and would caress the younger's waist, till after a while Jungkook began squirming around. He wriggled off Tae's lap and began walking off leaving a confused Tae.

"Where are you off too bub?" Taehyung asked with careful eyes.
"Koo wants miwlk" Jungkook looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Why didn't you ask me to get it for you baby boy?" Tae asked half hurt but again kept it sweet to discard the pain.
"Cause daddy is tiwred and koo wants daddy to rwest, so he can be happy" Jungkook rocked on his feet back and forth, feeling shy and almost regretting his actions as he saw the painful gaze Tae was trying to disguise.

Tae sighed softly and looked at the love of his life right in front of him.
"What did I say earlier bunbun. You will always make me feel happy. Not matter how tired I am, caring for you will always relax me bub. Now let me go get you your milk and some food hm" Tae said standing up and back hugged the younger as they went to the kitchen.

He picked the younger up and kept the younger on his side. He knew Jungkook loved it, even though the boy was a grown ass man and if it had been anyone else Tae would have struggled but thankfully after years of continuously doing it his arms adapted to the younger's weight allowing him to pick the up. He then grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured it into a bottle. He mixed in a teaspoon of sugar and a small bit of vanilla extract, before mixing it. He bounced Jungkook slightly making him squeal while he sung a song had listened to earlier.

Tae held gave the lid to Jungkook while he held onto the bottle and so Jungkook screwed on the lid with great difficulty. Once done Jungkook pressed a small kiss on the elders cheek as a gratitude, and quickly began drinking the milk. Tae smiled and began preparing him a snack. Tae placed the younger on the counter which made the boy whine. Tae kissed the boys head before grabbing the food and made something for him.

The rest of the day was spent the two relaxing and cherishing their time together. It was never easy with the two when it came to time. Tae had a huge company to manage and Jungkook was busy with university. The only time they got together was in the evening or late at night depending on when Jungkook finishes studying or when Tae gets back from the company.

When it was time for bed, he carried the tired boy upstairs and went to their shared bedroom. He went to place the little on the bed but was stopped when he noticed essays scattered all over the bed, along with Jungkook's laptop and a few pens. Jungkook looked over and saw why Tae stopped.
"Koo ish sowy daddy, koo felt little and forwgot to clean the mwess" Jungkook pouted.
"It's okay sweetie, okay with your stuffie until I finish cleaning the bed okay" Taehyung kissed the boys cheek and placed him on the carpet along with his stuffie.

Tae cleaned the bed placing the essays together making sure each paper went with the right essay. He placed them neatly in the younger's folder and moved the other stuff to the side of the room so it was out the way.

He noticed Jungkook clapping along with the stuffie which was completely still. Tae smiled and picked the boy up, placing him on the bed. Jungkook let out a loud yawn and snuggled down on the bed. They had both already gotten dressed a while ago and so Tae got into bed along with him.

"Can daddy tell koo a storwy" Jungkook asked wriggling on top of the elder as he felt most comfortable when laying on top of the elder.
"Of course bub"