Judgemental 🥀

>Jungkook and Taehyung go grocery shopping. But because of people's stares Jungkook becomes insecure which makes him have a tantrum because of frustration. Will Taehyung see the stares or will he be angry at Jungkook?<
Mentions of-
•Little Space
•Spanking (punishment)

Requested by @JVKOO69

"Okay bub we're here" Taehyung sung, as he pulled up at the grocery store car park.
"Daddy" Jungkook muttered under his voice, almost like he was scared.
"Yes sweetheart?" Taehyung turned his head to the little before getting out the car.
"Down't worry" Jungkook sighed softly, and shuffled around softly waiting for Taehyung to help him get out the car.

Taehyung got out of the car and went to the other side, opening the door wide. He unbuckled the boys seatbelt before lifting him out the car.
"I can't carry you through the whole shop okay, so when we get to the entrance i'll put you down alright" Taehyung spoke, as he held onto the little securely, while shutting the car door.
He heard the car lock and began walking to the entrance to the shop. Jungkook was clinging onto him while nuzzling his face into the elder neck tiredly.
"Okay bub, best behaviour okay and i'll give you a reward if you're a good boy" Taehyung spoke, while placing his boyfriend on the ground.

Jungkook went on his tiptoes and pressed a quick kiss onto Tae's lips before taking hold of his hand and held it with a firm grip. Taehyung smiled and pulled out a trolly before they entered the store. Jungkook happily swung their laced hands back and forth, giggling loudly as he did so.
"Having fun there baby?" Taehyung smiled while grabbing a few items and throwing them into the cart.
"Yesh" Jungkook smiled happily.

"Daddy" Jungkook called loudly making a few people look at him.
"Yes bun?"
"koo lowves you" Jungkook beamed, but him smile quickly fell when he noticed all the people in the aisle stare at him, with disgust.
Taehyung didn't notice, and instead kissed the boys head.
"I love you too" Taehyung smiled and continued to shop for them.

During the shopping, Jungkook was a lot more quiet when he noticed all the people staring at him with pure disgust, which made him feel insecure. He hated how everyone looked at him, and he didn't know what else to do. He kept thinking that they would be able to go home soon, but they were no where near done and instead they had just gone down the first few aisles. This only made him more frustrated.

"Koo baby can you get me the bag of rice which is next to you please?" Taehyung asked softly.
Jungkook huffed and looked at him.
"Nu" Jungkook turned his head away.
"What did you say?" Taehyung frowned, his voice turning lower.
"Nu daddy can get it himsewlf" Jungkook stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend sassily.
"I asked you politely and this is how you're treating me!" Taehyung spoke angrily.
Jungkook looked up at him with unexplainable eyes, while Taehyung was looking at him with stern eyes.
"Koo wanna go home" Jungkook grumbled.
"No, listen here, you're not going to cry, yell or speak, do you hear me. We are going to finish the shopping, and once we get home you're getting a punishment. Do you hear me?" Taehyung growled.
Jungkook bit his lip and nodded nervously, not liking the thought of a punishment.
"Good" Taehyung huffed, before grabbing the rice himself and pulling the younger with him.

Once they got home Taehyung forced the boy into the corner of the room for time out while he packed away the groceries. Around 15 minuets later he came back to the boy who was sniffing.
"Get up" Taehyung demanded making Jungkook quickly jump up to his feet.
"You're getting 10 spanks for disobeying and shouting back at daddy okay" Taehyung growled, walking to the couch and patted his lap.
Jungkook held in his cries and ran to the couch standing in front of the elder.
"Joggers and pants down, then lay across my legs" Taehyung instructed with a cold face displayed.

Jungkook pushed down his joggers and pants and nervously shuffled over Taehyung's legs, exposing his ass to Taehyung.
"You're going to be quiet and take in this punishment, but if it gets too much remember the safe word" Taehyung made sure it was clear before he started to spank the boy. By the 8th spank, Jungkook had tears flowing down his face, and blood trickled down his chin from his lip, biting his lips to stop his cries from escaping.

When Taehyung finished the punishment, Taehyung quickly rubbed his red cheeks softly.
"Come on bub" Taehyung said in a much calmer tone, persuading the boy to sit up.
Jungkook sniffed and slowly sat up, hissing from pain. Jungkook looked at the elder with tear filled eyes, looking at him sadly. Taehyung sighed and wiped the younger's eyes, and then his bloody lip. Taehyung then wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him into his chest. Jungkook held onto the elders shirt and cried violently.

"I'm sorry baby" Taehyung sighed, kissing the boys head, rocking his side to side.
Jungkook cried harder making his whole body shake under Taehyung's hold.
"I'm sorry, but you went against the rules bun and you know that" Taehyung felt huge guilt, he never liked hurting his baby.

After 10 minutes of hugging Jungkook's cries died down. He pulled away and looked at the elder with tired eyes.
"Can you tell daddy why you were being stroppy? my baby was so excited this morning" Taehyung pressed kisses on the younger's face making his smile softly.
"Peowple stawre at koo" Jungkook sniffed.
"Who stared at you bub?"
"At t-the shop, they stawred at koo with a ew face" Jungkook rested his forehead on the elders.
"I'm sorry baby, they just don't understand okay. You are perfect and that's what matters the most. You are Jungkookie and you'll always be Jungkookie. You shouldn't care what people think of you, you are beautiful in every single way. I will always love you no matter what, and you'll always be my cute little baby. Daddy loves you more than the whole entire universe"
"The u-univerwse?" Jungkook blinked in surprise.
"The universe and more"