Pervert 🥀✨

>Jungkook missed his husband and decided to go to his company, but he wasn't so happy when someone in the elevator touched him inappropriately<
Mentions of -
•sexual assault (touching of the thigh without consent) ⚠️
•swear words
•cross dressing

Jungkook was standing in front of the mirror, biting his lip nervously. He was feeling clingy, and wanted to see his husband, who was currently at work, running his business. Jungkook wanted to dress prettily for his husband after deciding that he was going to pay a small visit. The boy was wearing a short pleated skirt, with one of Tae's cream sweatshirts tucked into it. He wore white knee high socks and a pair of black converse.

Jungkook left home in a rush and made his way to the company which was only a 5 minute walk away. He walked down the street in a rush and zoomed into the company. He walked his way to the elevator but was stopped by a strong arm behind him which had snaked around his waist. Jungkook panicked and looked down to see a muscular arm. Jungkook recognised the familiar bracelet which hung from the tanned wrist. Jungkook's eyes trailed down to see the familiar silver ring on the mans ring finger.

Jungkook leant his head back and rested the back of his head on his shoulder, knowing exactly who it was.
"What are you doing here baby?" The man husked out deeply into the boys ear.
"I-I wanted to come see you hubby" Jungkook whispered back.
"Come let's go to my office hm" Tae's deep voice rang through Jungkook's head like pure gold. Jungkook's heart raced, feeling excitement in him lower abdomen, butterflies speeding through his stomach. Although it had been a few hours, he missed being in the younger's hold.

Tae wrapped his other arm around the younger's waist and back hugged him as they walked. They walked into the elevator, seeing that there were 5 other people. Tae lead them to the back of the elevator which was a bit of a squish. Tae stood behind the boy resting his head on the younger's shoulder lovingly. He began pressing small kisses onto Jungkook's neck, making Jungkook hum quietly in delight.

But out of no where Jungkook felt a cold, unknown hand traveling up thigh. He looked down to see both his husband's arms wrapped around his waist securely. Jungkook's breath hitched as he slowly moved his head to the side and looked down to see the mysterious hand travelling further up his leg. Jungkook slowly looked up to see a man standing right next to the couple, looking straight ahead with a smirk plastered on his face. Jungkook tensed up under Tae's hold and tried to move his hand down to squat the revolting hand away. But the unknown mans grip got tighter. Jungkook hissed and moved his head so it was facing away from the man.
"H-hubby, d-don't reply b-but kiss me so I
k-know you're listening" Jungkook whispered under his breath so only Tae could hear.
His heart was racing quickly, and his hands were becoming clammy not liking what was happening. He lungs filled up with air quickly as began feeling suffocated.
Tae screwed his eyebrows up in confusion and he quickly kissed the boys cheek showing that he was as listening.
"T-the man n-ext to us i-is t-touching my
t-thigh" Jungkook breathed out, just wanting the person to stop touching him.

Jungkook felt Tae move his head from his shoulder, but his arms were still wrapped securely around him. Tae looked down and saw the mans sausage, wrinkly fingers on his baby's thigh, which were ever so slightly moving up the boys skirt. Tae reacted quickly, not even giving his head to process everything. He moved the arm from the boys waist abruptly and grabbed the males wrist; tightly.
He twisted it in one swift movement making the man shout in pain.
"How dare you lay your fucking fingers on my wife. How dare you touch him inappropriately like that. I'm the ceo of the company and you have the fucking nerve to touch what's mine. Don't you ever, ever do that to anyone, not just my wife. You're fired, you pervert" Tae spat harshly, the venomous words stinging the perverted man.

The elevator door chimed. They both saw the door open and Tae waited till everyone was out before doing anything.
"Get your fucking stuff and leave this building within 5 minutes, if not I'll get security on you and I will be reporting you to the police for sexual assault" Tae shoved the man angrily out the elevator making the male trip on his way out.
The door closed again, and it was only Jungkook and Tae left in the elevator. Tae wrapped his arm back around the younger and swayed them softly side to side to make him feel comforted.
"I love you baby" Tae whispered gently, knowing that the younger must have been in shock and disgusted by that hideous man.
Jungkook hummed rubbing his cheek against Tae's chest. Of course, actions spoke louder than words, so Tae knew that the younger was saying it back. He knew it, because something like this has happened before, and Jungkook was one to always overthink things in situations like these, and he would find it difficult to find the right words. So Tae grew to realise that Jungkook's actions are meaningful.

The door chimed once again and the couple walked out the elevator heading straight into Tae's office. They waddled to Tae's couch and the elder sat down first. He adjusted into a comfortable position and guided the younger onto his lap. Both of his legs were stretched out on the couch while the rest of his body was leaving against Tae's chest. Tae had his arms wrapped around the smaller male comfortably, slowly caressing the boys exposed thigh.

Small sniffles were heard below him. Tae placed his lips on the side of his head and let his lips linger there. He pulled away and started rocking his wife back and forth gently.
"It's okay baby, I won't let him or anyone touch you like that again" Tae softly spoke, sweetly calming him down before the younger could even began to have a panic attack.
"You look so beautiful today, did you get all dressed up for me?" Tae tried taking the boys mind off the incident.
Jungkook nodded, shutting his eyes, leaning more into Tae's embrace.
"Well you look stunning, my stunning wifey" Tae cooed, gently raking his fingers through the fluffy, raven hair. 
Jungkook situated his head better, placing his ear where the elders heart was. The best of his heart, set the boy at ease and made him fall into a sleep, while clinging onto his husband tightly.
"I'll always protect you wifey"