Taken by the mute 🥀✨

>Taehyung started a new school, and was excited about it. But his first impressions went downhill when a teacher wasn't so friendly to the boy who sits at the back who doesn't talk<
Mentions of-
•Mute
•Mocking/bullying by a teacher

"Okay class, quieten down, we have a new student, everyone say hello to your new classmate, Kim Taehyung" the teacher announced.
"Ah hello everyone, I hope we can get along well" Tae bowed to the class with a charming smile displayed on his face, all the girls swooning over the handsome boy in front of them.
"Okay, well the only seat available is the seat at the back, with Mr I don't talk, good luck, any problems, I can move you straight away" the teacher spat, looking at the boy who was looking down, hiding his face.
The class laughed at the teachers remark, hyping her up for it. Tae smiled awkwardly, not knowing why they were making fun of a student like that, nevertheless he walked to the back and sat next to the boy.
"Hi I'm Taehyung, but you can call me Tae" Tae spoke quietly to the boy, waiting for a response but never got one.
He frowned slightly but didn't say anything.
"Okay I'm going to give you your papers back, you all did pretty well" she smiled sweetly at them, averting her eyes from the quiet boy which Tae didn't fail to notice.
As she handed them out, she made her way to the back and threw the paper harshly on the desk.
"Top mark again, I'm starting to think you're cheating Jungkook. Just because you don't use words in your speech, doesn't mean you can be the star student" the teacher scoffed before walking off.

"What the fuck is her problem" Tae mumbled under his breath, but his words coming out louder than he hoped.
The teacher whipped her head around, even Jungkook rose his head looking at Tae with wide eyes.
"Excuse me? What did you say? Why on earth are you questioning my actions to a mute, they are worthless and useless, he's got a voice, why not fucking use it"
Tae was speechless, he couldn't believe what he had just heard. He was about to scream back but he heard a chair scrape across the ground and watched the figure run out the classroom.
"Yes run away like you always do" she screamed, everyone cheering that he had gone.
Tae stood up and ran after the boy, not even caring that he had just arrived.
First impressions had gone right out the window. He saw the figure in the distance and quickly ran after him. He followed him out the door and onto the field. He heard soft cries coming from the side of him and saw Jungkook dropping onto the floor, screaming his emotions out.

Tae ran to his side and quickly assisted him.
"Hey Jungkook it's okay" Tae softly whispered to the boy, taking a seat next to him.
"Take deep breathes" Tae quickly guided the boys hands away from his face and looked him, taking deep breathes with him. Once Jungkook's cries had finally died down, Tae let go of the boys hand, thinking it would make the boy uncomfortable. Jungkook slowly looked up and looked at Tae fully, for the first time. Both were stunned by each other's beauty. Jungkook slowly brought his hand up and let out a small wave, making Tae smile brightly and wave back.

...

It was 7 months later, and so much had changed. Tae and Jungkook started dating 4 months after meeting that one day. Tae learnt that although Jungkook was a mute, he was only a mute to those he wanted to be a mute to. He never lost his voice nor was it a medical condition, he was just an incredibly shy person, who had bad social anxiety, which made him mute. But over the course of Tae and Jungkook hanging out, with Jungkook writing on a notepad while Tae spoke, Jungkook became more comfortable with Tae and could trust him. Tae was patient with him and supported him every second of the way. So when Tae asked him to be his boyfriend, Jungkook answered with his voice. It was the first time Tae had heard the boy talk before, and let's just say he was very emotional about it.

Jungkook and Tae walked into school holding each other's hand tightly, like they did every morning. People would look at the couple, and roll their eyes at them. They were jealous, Tae was the hottest boy in school, yet he was taken by the mute. No one could wrap their heads around it. Every day, Tae would get gifts, or proposals from girls asking him to date them, and he immediately turned them all down. Because of this, Jungkook had become a little more confident and a little more possessive, but not in a bad way. Tae loved his possessive bunny. Of course Jungkook didn't speak in front of their classmates, he still wasn't over that hurdle yet and it would take a lot of time till he gets over that, but instead he uses actions. Like they say actions speak louder than words. Jungkook would hug the male out of no where when he saw girls drawling over him or kissing the boy if a girl was making her way over to Tae, or making grabby hands to the older making him pick the boy up... things like that. Tae loved it.

They walked into the class where it all started. They headed straight to the back of the classroom and sat in their usual seats. They got comfortable and focused their attention on one another as they were a bit early. Tae cupped the boys chubby cheeks and smiled when he squished his face, causing the boys lip to jolt out. Tae laughed at his boyfriend making Jungkook pout.
"Sorry baby but you looked so cute, your face is so squishy" Tae admitted, making Jungkook throw a light punch to Tae's chest, making him fake a groan.
Jungkook gasped thinking he hurt Tae and dug his head into Tae's chest, signaling that he was sorry.
"Awh baby I was only joking, don't worry" Tae chuckled, rubbing the boys back softly.
They were in their own little world, until they were rudely interrupted by someone.
"Jeon stop being clingy and focus, you're in school" the same teacher, who holds a huge grudge against Jungkook, screamed at him.
Tae felt Jungkook sigh deeply, before pulling out of Tae's chest and turning his attention to the class. Tae rested his hand on Jungkook's inner thigh and gently rubbed small circles, calming the boy down instantly.
Jungkook placed his hand on Tae's and held it tightly, lacing their fingers together.

Class ended and they headed to break. Once they got out the classroom, Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist from behind him and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder as they walked down the corridor. Jungkook held on Tae's arms, giggling softly.
"My backpack is getting squished" Jungkook whispered quietly, so only Tae could hear.
"Oh well, there's probably only cartons of banana milk in there" Tae laughed.