Last request 🥀

>when Jungkook had to marry a mafia as his fathers last wish before he died. Of course Jungkook agreed, but he didn't realise that it would be the man of his dreams<
Mentions of-
•mafia
•death

"Jungkook, I want you to listen to me. I don't have long left at all, but my child I need you to do something for me. I want what's best for you, and you know that. Jungkook you're 23, and innocent, there are some bad people out there, and I need you safe. So please I have one last wish, you have to do. Please don't hate me, this is for your own good" he coughed out, as he was laying on his death bed.
"Yes father of course, I'll do anything you want, I won't let you down" Jungkook cried, tears streaming down his face.
"Once I'm gone someone will be coming to pick you up. I want you to marry him. He's perfect for you, I wouldn't make you marry him if I didn't think he was fit for my son. He's agreed and he'll protect you and shower you with love. He looks cold but he is the complete opposite and I know you'll love him"

Jungkook was quite shocked at how much his father wanted him to marry this unknown person. But he was right, he wouldn't make him marry someone who he didn't think was good for him.

"Okay father, I promise I'll marry him"
"Thank you, shower him with love as well, he needs it okay. But you need to know something, he's a mafia leader. Don't be scared about it okay, he's not a bad man. I promise" he said holding onto his sons hand.
"I-I trust you father, I love you and I'll do anything to make you happy" Jungkook cried.
"I love you kid, I'll always be here for you" his father rasped out, until his head laid back and his eyes shut.
He took his last breath, and his whole body went still. Jungkook screamed, with tears spilling out his eyes. He held onto his fathers hand and slowly kissed it before letting go.

Jungkook cried into his hands, feeling his heart break into two. He had lost everyone in his life, he was completely alone. He held onto his body and rocked back and forth, trying to comfort himself, but nothing was helping. Then all of a sudden he heard the downstairs door open. Jungkook gasped and hid slightly. He heard the person walk up the stairs and to the room he was in.
"Jungkook?" A deep voice husked out making Jungkook's heart beat fast.
"I'm your future husband" he coughed a little awkwardly. "Please don't be scared, I promise I won't hurt you. I was close friends with your father" he then said with a much softer voice.
"W-what was his favourite colour?" Jungkook asked with a quiet voice.
"His favorite colour was purple because when you were younger you used to tell him that you purpled him, which meant you loved and trusted him" he spoke without hesitation in his voice.

Jungkook moved away from his hiding spot and looked at the male. Jungkook's breath hitched when he saw the handsome man in front of him. But that wasn't why he was so shocked. He recognised the man but he wasn't too sure. He looked like his childhood best friend, someone who was taken away from him because of his dads business. Jungkook loved him, and the boy loved Jungkook. Jungkook never fell in love with anyone else, he couldn't.
But the man standing in front of him looked identical to him, but just older and muscular.

Jungkook paused, and stared at him with big does eyes.
"T-taetae?" Jungkook's voice cracked, hoping that it was the person he thinks it is.
"Hey koo baby" Taehyung smiled brightly with his famous boxy smile.
Jungkook cried when he saw his boxy smile, after all these years he was seeing that familiar boxy smile.
Jungkook ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Taehyung was quick to return the hug and hugged him just as tightly.
"I can't believe it's really you" Jungkook cried.
"I know, I missed you so much baby, I'm sorry if didn't come to see you earlier. I waited for you" Taehyung teared up himself happy that he had his world back in his arms.
"I waited for you too" Jungkook sobbed looking up at the elder.

Taehyung held the boys cheeks in his hands and wiped the tears off his face. He pressed a kiss onto the younger's forehead, and smiled softly.
"I'm so sorry for your loss baby" Taehyung sighed ruffling the younger's hair softly.
"It's okay" Jungkook said biting back his tears.
"It's okay to cry koo" Taehyung softly said.
"I-I don't want to" Jungkook shook his head.
"Okay, well your father said that you'll be living with me from now on, so let's go pack up your stuff hm" Taehyung suggested, while holding out his hand for the younger to take.
Jungkook nodded and took hold of his hand, dragging Tae towards his room.

Taehyung helped the boy pack up his stuff, but that was when he noticed the photo frame on his bedside table. He grabbed hold of the photo frame and looked at it. His eyes filled with tears when he saw a picture of him and Jungkook when they were 10 and 6, and Taehyung was kissing Jungkook's cheek while hugging him from behind. Taehyung couldn't believe that the boy still had it and still remembered him.
"I'm all pac..Taetae why are you crying?" Jungkook said dropping his bag and ran over to the elder hugging his waist tight.
"I can't believe you still have this, I honestly thought you wouldn't remember me" Taehyung sniffed.
"Of course I would remember you, you was the only person I loved and the only person I still love" Jungkook smiled softly.

"Come here, I've wanted to do this for 10 years" Taehyung stated pulling Jungkook close and leaning down. Jungkook blushed softly till finally they pressed their lips together. Taehyung took control of the kiss and kissed passionately. Jungkook responded just as passionately and wrapped his arms around the elders neck. Taehyung held the boys waist securely, caressing his hip softly. When they pulled away Taehyung smiled.
"My pretty baby" Taehyung cooed.

The two went back to Taehyung's house and they unpacked his belongings. Jungkook was gasping every second, when he saw all his rich belongings.
"I want to be honest baby, did your dad tell you that I'm a mafia leader" Taehyung asked leading the boy to the bed.
Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his embrace for them to cuddle. Taehyung combed Jungkook's hair softly.
"Yeah he told me" Jungkook mumbled, resting his head against Tae's shoulder.
"I know it's not the best job ever, but we only hurt those who are evil" Taehyung tried to defend himself.
"It's okay I understand, I don't care what you do as long as I'm with you" Jungkook sighed.
"God I've missed you"