Rivalry 🥀

>Tae tried to end his rival by using mafia leader Jungkook, but the rival also had the same idea and wanted Jungkook to kill Taehyung. Which side will he choose, and will he reveal his secret to Taehyung?<
Mentions of-
•mafia
•shooting

Requested by @toptae_ismyreligion

"Fucking Lee Chen" Taehyung growled pushing things off his desk in anger.
He breathed heavily in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair.
"That's it, I need to make a phone call" Taehyung growled.

Taehyung is a huge business man, a famous, wealthy CEO of Kim's Corps. The business is known across the globe for its finance. He is at the top however his rival Lee Chen wasn't too far behind. He was eating his way up the board and is trying his hardest to become no.1. But Taehyung was no.1. Chen was trying to buy some of Tae's companies across the globe so he had more branches, hence why Taehyung is angry.

Taehyung made a phone call and within 20 minutes he heard a knock at the door.
"Come in" Taehyung yelled.
"Sir, Mr Jeon is in the meeting room for you, do you want anyone with you?"
"No don't let anyone else enter the room, thank you" Taehyung grumbled, jumping up from the chair and storming out the room. He opened the door and shut it fully. He looked over the table and saw someone standing up. He slowly lifted his head an looked at Taehyung.
"Jungkook it's good to meet you" Tae said in a low tone as he ushered for him to sit down.

Jungkook, a boy who was a one and only mafia leader. People say he's ruthless, cold and dominant. But that was all just a facade. He was actually soft, and sweet on the inside, but he's never submitted to anyone. No one knows, it's a secret. Jungkook had never met Taehyung before, but he had someone phone him just before he left to meet him about Taehyung. It was Lee Chen. Jungkook hated the man. He was rich, and thought he could get anything he wanted.

Lee Chen had asked for him to kill Taehyung. He asked why and he gave this whole rant about Taehyung, but none of it was a good reason why he should be killed. Because of that he didn't agree, he said he would think about it. So that takes us back to Jungkook in Taehyung's meeting room. He heard the door open and close. He slowly looked up and saw the male. He had heard that Taehyung was handsome, but he never thought he was that handsome. The man was insanely handsome, like Greek god handsome. Jungkook gulped slightly when he made eye contact with the oceanic, dominant eyes. The cold, successful killer, gulped because of someone's handsomeness. It was the first time ever, that he felt the need to submit to someone.

They both sat down and silence filled the room. Jungkook tried to keep a cold expression as he turned to Taehyung.
"How can I help you Mr Kim" Jungkook blurted out.
His voice was much higher compared to Taehyung, but it was still low.
"I know you're a mafia leader, and I did some research on you, and you only kill someone if they are evil, or have committed wrongly. So well I want you to kill someone called Lee Chen. I will pay you as much as you want, I have the evidence of him committing criminal offences" Taehyung said shoving the folder towards Jungkook.

Jungkook opened the file and read all the criminal offences he had committed. Although he knew them already, he was a mafia after all and did background checks on all his clients. He even did one on Taehyung and he was completely clear. But Chen not so much, he had committed multiple burglaries, he had raped his own daughter, and sexually assaulted many teenage girls. But he never got put into prison as he is wealthy and was always bailed out.

Because Jungkook didn't like him, it was his plan to kill him anyway.
"You don't have to.."
"I'll do it, I don't want your money" Jungkook said straight away.
"What do you want, I'll give you anything?" Taehyung said with a small smirk.
"Anything?" Jungkook wriggled his eyebrow.
"Absolutely anything"
"I want you to take me on a date tonight, once I've done the deed" Jungkook said, he tried to act dominant but he was screaming on the inside.
"Deal" Taehyung smirked holding out his hand for Jungkook to shake. "You're just my type anyway, I can see right through you baby...you're just a cute submissive with a dominant act"
Jungkook let out a gasp and quickly stood up, ending the hand shake.
"I'll call you once it's done" Jungkook mumbled and quickly ran out the room.
"How cute" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook had eyed up his target and got his sniper gun set up on top of the roof opposite the CEO's company. He watched as the man walked out his company building, with his phone to his ear. There was no body guards in sight, so he quickly took the perfect shot, and shot the man straight to his heart. Jungkook grabbed the gun and quickly ducked down when he saw people looking around to see who shot him. He ran back to the door and sprinted down the stairs and out the back door before he got spotted. He jumped into his car and rang Taehyung.
"Hello?"
"Mission completed" Jungkook said.
"Really? Damn I didn't expect it to happen that quick, well looks like I owe someone a date, how about you come to my company now and I'll take you out" Taehyung smirked through the phone.
"Sure" Jungkook smiled softly and made his way to the Kim's company.

Was he really going to let down the guard he's kept up his whole life?

...

"Taetae" Jungkook pouted from the bed he was snuggled up in.
"Babyyy" Taehyung chimed as he turned around with a sweet smile on his face as he looked over at his cute baby.
Jungkook made small grabby hands towards the male, which made Taehyung coo.
"Aren't you just adorable" Taehyung chuckled as he walked towards the boy, bending over and picking the boy up.
Jungkook immediately clung onto him and nuzzled his face into his neck.

Yes, Jungkook did let down his guard. The one date turned into multiple, which lead them to start dating. Taehyung didn't have any more issues with his company and Jungkook had less jobs to take care of as he let his gang handle most of it. Taehyung loved the cute, fluffy side of Jungkook and he was as glad that Jungkook only showed him his submissive side.

Taehyung placed the boy on the counter in the kitchen and stood between his legs. He rubbed his hands over Jungkook's thick, milky thighs, making Jungkook moan.
"You're so pretty darling" Taehyung complimented placing a kiss on the younger's cheek, before pulling him into a deep kiss.
Jungkook ran his fingers through the back of Tae's head, humming in pleasure. Taehyung devoured the younger's lips, tasting every sweet cavern of his lips.

Tae pulled away and looked at Jungkook's abused lips. Taehyung caressed the boys cheek which Jungkook quickly leant into Tae's touch and sighed happily.
"You okay petal?" Tae softly asked.
"Hmm I'm the happy" Jungkook smiled softly, looking at Tae with his doe eyes.