Beautiful 🍑

>Jungkook compares himself to girls on social media and Taehyung wanted to show the boy that he's perfect just the way he is<
Mentions of-
•Body comparison
•In this story he does NOT have an eating disorder, it's more insecurity, however the things said could be triggering to someone with an eating disorder

Taehyung and Jungkook were laying on Jungkook's bed after school one day. Taehyung had his head resting on Jungkook's tummy while Jungkook had his hand threading through the boys hair. They had a random film playing in the background but neither of them were focused on it. Taehyung lifted Jungkook's oversized shirt up exposing his belly. Taehyung smiled in satisfaction and dug his face into the boys belly. Jungkook let out a loud giggles when he felt Taehyung nuzzling his face into him.

"I really don't understand why you like my stomach so much" Jungkook said in a small voice.
"Because is beautiful, it's so cute and squidgy. I love it, so much. Please don't exercise, I want your lil belly as my pillow for eternity" Taehyung chuckled, kissing his belly making Jungkook giggle again.
"But I'll end up getting a massive food baby" Jungkook pouted.
"And... I would love your lil food baby, like a real child. You are beautiful, even if you looked like a pumpkin, I'd still love you. I don't want you worrying about your weight, as long as you're healthy that's all that matters" Taehyung smiled moving away from the boys stomach and shuffling up towards Jungkook. Tae laid straight out on the bed and Jungkook quickly rolled on top of him.
"I love you" Jungkook said with admiration.
"I love you too princess" Taehyung smiled before pushing his lips onto Jungkook's, catching him in a sweet kiss.

"Boys, dinner!" Mrs Jeon yelled to the couple upstairs.
"Can you carry me pwease" Jungkook pleaded cutely with his puppy eyes.
"Of course my beautiful baby" Taehyung chuckled shuffling towards the edge of the bed and sitting up, making Jungkook wrap his legs around Tae's waist and his arms around his neck. Taehyung looked at him fondly and held him tight as he stood up and walked out of Jungkook's room, and downstairs to the kitchen.
"Mm something smells good" Taehyung called out.
"Yeah I made pizza instead of buying a take away pizza" Mrs Jeon smiled widely.
"I love your food, you cook the best meals" Taehyung complimented.
"Not yesterday, she burnt my pasta and it all got stuck to the bottom of the pan. It was all crunchy" Jungkook scrunched up him nose as he thought about the taste.
"Go sit down you two" she said, jokingly hitting Jungkook's butt with a tea towel, making Taehyung laugh.
Taehyung carried the boy to the table and they sat down next to each other, while Mrs Jeon called for her husband to come down and eat.

The four ate their meal and the couple went back up stairs to Jungkook's room, for another cuddling session before Tae leaves for the evening. Taehyung flopped on the bed while Jungkook brought his shirt up with one hand while the other held his stomach squishing it.
"Why do I always have to bloat so much, you see these skinny girls on social media who can eat so much and not even gain an inch on their stomach" Jungkook pouted.
Taehyung sighed and stood up from the bed. He stood behind Jungkook and circled his arms around him.

"Baby, you have to remember people on social might have things going on themselves for them to be skinny. We all have different bodies and body shapes, so it doesn't matter if you bloat and a random girl doesn't. What matters is that you're comfortable in your own body instead of wanting someone else's body. I don't want you to change for anyone as long as you love yourself" Taehyung said placing small kisses along the younger's neck.
"I love you, I love you so fucking much. Thank you for loving me for me" Jungkook sighed, resting his head on Tae's shoulder as they swayed side to side.
"You're beautiful, every part of you" Taehyung said pushing Jungkook's hand away from his stomach so he could hold it himself. Taehyung spun Jungkook around on the spot and holding onto him around his waist. He looked at Jungkook's bambi eyes which sat above his rosey cheeks and pulled him into a heated kiss.