Anniversary 🍑

>It was Tae and Jungkook's one year anniversary. What could be in store?<
Mentions of-
•bad smut

"Good morning baby"
Jungkook stretched as he stirred from his sleep. He rolled on top of Tae's body. He wriggled up Tae's chest and kissed the elder on the lips.
"Morning Taetae"
Jungkook let out a giggle before bringing Tae's shirt up and wriggled under his top, so he was now underneath his boyfriends top.
"Baby what are you doing?"
"Hm your top was separating us so I thought I would go underneath it so we weren't separated!" Jungkook muffled out.
Tae laughed as he just looked at his stretched shirt with the body outline.
"As cute as you are, I can't see your pretty face!"
Jungkook started giggling again. Then Tae felt something wet on his stomach. All he could here was fits of giggles.
"Koo that tickles."
As Tae looked down his top he saw the younger giving kitten licks on his stomach.
"My stomach isn't an ice lolly you know."
"Hm but you taste like honey! I can't help it!"
"Is that so?" Tae smirked.
"Mhm"
"Now will you let daddy taste you!"
The second he said that Jungkook whipped his head out from under his shirt and sat on the elders stomach, placing his hands upon his chest.
"If you want me daddy!"
Tae growled, he pulled the younger closer and flipped him over. Tae pulled Jungkook into a passionate kiss. The younger moved his head to the side allowing access to the other. Tae left a trail of kisses down the younger's jaw and down to his neck. He started nibbling at the unmarked skin making the younger let out unsteady moans.
"Hm you taste like marshmallows!" Tae hums across his skin.
"T-tae"
"Needy aren't we?"
"Mhm yes daddy"
Tae lifted up the boys top and played with the younger's nipples. He twirled his tongue around them and bite them gently. Jungkook stiffened at the feeling.
"D-daddy p-please"
"Please what baby boy?"
"Hm n-need you hyungie now"
"Your wish is my command"
Tae pulled Jungkook's trousers and pant down exposing his erected member. Jungkook embarrassingly covered up.
"Baby, we've spoken about this! Your beautiful okay."
"Sorry daddy"
Tae quickly undressed himself and started marking the younger's thighs.
"Now daddy"
"Okay baby, we have to prep first!"
"No daddy, no prep!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes daddy, w-wanna feel you"
Tae moved closer and started to align himself.
"Ready?"
"Yes daddy"
Tae slowly pushed in causing the younger scream in pain. Tae kissed the younger's cheek.
"M-move"
Tae started to move and thrusted into the younger, causing both of them emit into moans.
"Daddy c-close."
"Me too baby"
Tae fastened the pace, and it became unbearable for them both.
"Hm can't h-hold any l-longer!"
"Go ahead cutie"
Jungkook cummed over his stomach whilst Tae filled the younger up. The elder then carefully pulled out.
"You were so good baby!"
"Tired Taetae" Jungkook yawned.
"Go to sleep baby! I'll clean you up." Jungkook nodded and started to fall asleep. Tae cleaned the younger's stomach and the rest of his body. Tae then disposed of the things in the bin and go into bed, wrapping his arm securely around the younger's waist and fell asleep.

...

Hours later the two woke up and had a shower together.
"What do you want to do today?" Tae asked as he was looking at his clothes.
"Cuddle and cuddle only!"
"So I can wear joggers all day?" Tae internally squealed.
"Yes hyungie!" Jungkook laughed at how silly his boyfriend was.
Tae quickly got dressed, whilst Jungkook stood there staring at Tae.
"Can I wear one of your tops?"
"You shouldn't even have to ask anymore baby!" Tae grabbed one of his shirts and threw it at the younger. Jungkook squealed and quickly put it on. The shirt fell to his thighs and exposed Jungkook's marked neck. He then put some comfortable short shorts on.
"Shall we order something? it's already lunch" Tae asked.
"Omg yes please! Can we get a Chinese I'm dying for Chicken chow mein!"
"Of course pretty."
"Thank you!" Jungkook waddled up and kissed Tae on the lips before waddling away to get blankets. Tae chuckled at the sight of him limping and followed behind.
Tae ordered the Chinese whilst Jungkook set up a movie to watch.
"Food will be here in 20 minutes!" Tae smiled as he sat down next to the Jungkook. The younger snuggled into Tae's arm gaining comfort.
"What film are we watching?"
"Parasite, it recently came out!"
"Ah I've seen the trailer for this, it looks really good."
Jungkook pressed play and they started to watch the film.
Then the door bell rang.
"Ding Dongg" Jungkook mimicked.
"Your so cute, that's the delivery person."
Tae stood up and went to the door.
"Here's your orde-oh my your hot!" She drawled.
"Do you want to go out on date?"
"That won't be necessary, he is taken by moi. Because he is gay for moi. So if you would just give us the food and be on your way, I would be very thankful." Jungkook said with a sassy tone.
"Your to possessive faggot." She stared at Jungkook.
"What d.." Tae was about to say but Jungkook cut him off.
"No your just a slut now leave me and my boyfriend alone and be on your way, don't expect a good rating from us! Now goodbye." Jungkook shut the door on her face.
"Damn when did my baby get so possessive."
"Ever since I fell in love with you." Jungkook squished his cheeks.
"Now let's go eat cause I'm starving!" Jungkook skipped to the kitchen. They platted the food and carried on watching the food. Once finished Tae laid on the sofa and Jungkook laid on his chest.
"Your comfy" Jungkook sighed in contentment.
"And your beautiful!"
"But your handsome, the most handsome being in this whole entire universe"
"Well your the prettiest thing in every single universe in space!"
"I love you Taehyungie!"
"I love you too Jungkookie, happy anniversary"