Shy little pt 2 ✨

Requested by a lot of you :)

"Kookie play wit chim" Jimin asked the little who was currently curled up in Taehyung's arms.
Taehyung patted the boys bum softly, pressing a kiss onto his forehead.
"Go on bun, Jiminie wants to play" Taehyung encouraged the boy.
"Okie daddy" Jungkook whispered, pressing a kiss onto the male's cheek before wriggling off his lap, to join Jimin on the floor. Taehyung smiled at the two and walked off to do his own thing for a while, knowing that the two would be able to look after themselves for at least an hour or so.

Jungkook scrunched up his sleeves, holding onto them tightly, as he waited for Jimin to make the decision as what they should play. Jungkook was still a very shy and quiet little, but that didn't bother anyone. Jungkook preferred letting Jimin make the decisions, and talk which he gladly listened to and then responded when needed to. Jimin also didn't mind, he just loved the company which Jungkook gave.

"Kookie wanna cowlour?" Jimin suggested.
"Yesh" Jungkook nodded, smiling softly.
"Okaiiii" Jimin shouted excitedly, grabbing some paper and felt tip pens.
He spread them out on the floor and Jimin was quick to lay on his stomach, swinging his legs back and forth. While Jungkook leant down, drawing a few scribbles on the paper.
Jimin was singing a song he had heard in the car the other day, while Jungkook just listened to the tune as he coloured.

Jungkook ended up drawing a picture of him and Tae in the park. It was a very messy drawing, in a way that the scribbles went out of the black out lines he had drawn but it was still cute. Jimin on the other hand had made lots of different doodles of things like flowers, animals, food. Again like Jungkook's it wasn't the neatest but you could see that he had spent a lot of time on it.

Not long later, Taehyung walked in with two plates. Jungkook turned around and smiled happily when he saw his caregiver walking towards him.
"Are you two okay?" He asked softly, crouching done.
"Yes, uncle Taetae, kookie and chim drew" Jimin smiled proudly, holding up the sheet of paper, making Taehyung look at it.
"Wow Jiminie, it's very pretty. I love the cat, it's very cute" Taehyung smiled sweetly, before placing down the plates.
"Uncle Taetae made us shnacks, thawnk you"  Jimin screamed happily seeing pieces of apples and strawberries on the plate, with a small bit of Nutella in the middle.

Jungkook looked at Tae and gave him the piece of paper shyly. Taehyung sat down next to the boy and took hold of the paper. He smiled brightly seeing the picture.
"Awh baby, it's so cute. Well done bub" Taehyung smiled pressing a kiss on the boys forehead.
"Thank you daddy" Jungkook smiled, while reaching for an apple slice, dipping it in the nutella before bringing it up to his mouth.
"What are you going to do now?" Taehyung asked softly.
"Koo wanna watch a fiwlm?" Jimin asked.
"Okie" Jungkook smiled happily, liking the idea of watching a film.
"Taetae can you puwt on the fiwlm" Jimin asked politely.
"Of course bub" Taehyung smiled turning on the television, while the littles jumped onto the sofa, getting comfortable.

They ended up choosing lion king as the film. Taehyung went off for a little while but came back to see the two immersed in the film, with nutella smothered around their faces. He laughed quietly and grabbed a wet flannel. He walked towards them and bent down, s he didn't get in the way on the screen. He wiped Jimin's mouth first, and cleaned his fingers carefully. He then shuffled over and did the same to Jungkook with the other side of the flannel. Jungkook looked down and watched Tae as he wiped his fingers.
"Can daddy shtay?" Jungkook whispered in a pleading tone.
"Of course baby, I'll clean the plates and I'll come back okay" Taehyung smiled watching the boy nod.

He left them to watch the film while he washed the plates. He came back and sat between the two littles. Jungkook cuddled into Taehyung's chest, while Jimin rested his head on Tae's shoulder. They all sat there cuddled up, feeling warmth wash through their bodies. Jungkook placed his thumb into his mouth and began sucking on it softly, making small noises emit his mouth. Taehyung brushed the younger's hair out of his face before running his fingers through his hair softly.

Towards the end of the film, both littles were fast asleep, leaning against the Taehyung's body. Taehyung helped move Jungkook away from his body, laying him down. While picking Jimin up first. He took the male to his room and tucked him into his bed, placing his teddy next to him. He then left the room quietly and walked back to his boyfriend. He noticed Jungkook's eyes were partially open.
"Let's get you to bed bub" Taehyung smiled gently picking him up.
Jungkook weakly wrapped himself around the elders body and clung onto him, nuzzling his nose into Taehyung's neck, and pushing his thumb back into his mouth.

He walked them upstairs to their room and took them to their bed. He placed the younger onto the bed and grabbed his pyjamas. He helped change the boys clothes and laid down next to him. Jungkook immediately rolled into his embrace and wrapped himself around him.
Taehyung kissed the boys face, and quickly pecked the boys lips. Jungkook looked at him with his soft, tired eyes and smiled softly.
Taehyung turned his head and noticed the boys stare.
"You okay baby?" Taehyung questioned.
"Daddy ish pwetty" Jungkook complimented with a small yawn afterwards.
"Thank you baby, but koo is prettier, he's the prettiest baby boy ever" Taehyung kissed him softly, making Jungkook blush.
"Thank you daddy" Jungkook hugged Tae's broad chest, and kissed the place where his heart would sit.
"I love you baby" Taehyung caressed his cheek.
"I lob you more daddy" Jungkook smiled.