Good boy ✨

>Where Jungkook doesn't want to go to school, but when he finally does he slips into headspace and Tae his husband, has to collect him and calm him down<
Mentions of-
•Little space
•Baby space
•Nursing!

Requested by @Kim_Miai

"Daddyyyy" Jungkook whined with a huge pout displayed on his lips.
"No Koo, Daddy's busy" Taehyung sighed at the little.
"But daddy" Jungkook whined again.
"Baby please listen. I'm not going to work until later so I can take you to uni as asked by you. But because i'm not at work yet i'm having to do the work at home so I don't fall behind. I promise i'll be done in 20 minutes, and i'll take you to school. But if I don't do the work, I will have to be at the company late at night and won't be home to pick kookie up from school. Now baby do you want that?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger, which was the first time in an hour as he had been so focused on his work.

Jungkook blew up his cheeks and fell to the floor onto his ass with a thud. It was a long way down, which the poor little forgot, as mentally he was only 3, but physically he was 20.
"Owie" Jungkook rubbed his bum.
"Koo, please stop sulking, go get ready for school. I promise i'll be finished soon" Taehyung heart ached as he didn't like seeing his baby sad.
"O-okay Daddy" Jungkook picked himself up from the floor and ran off.

Like Taehyung promised he finished his work quickly and saw Jungkook playing with tannie on the floor. Jungkook obviously hadn't realised his husband was behind him because when Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's body he jumped.
"It's okay baby it's only me" Tae whispered in the younger's ear, while pressing small kisses on the younger's head, tracing it down to the tip of his ear.

"Daddy" Jungkook whined for the nth time this morning, and turned around to face the elder.
"Yes sweetie" Taehyung looked at the younger with purity.
"Koo no want to go to schwool" Jungkook pouted.
"I know baby, but Chim will be waiting for you and Yoonie. You don't want them to be sad because Kookie isn't there now do you" Tae caressed the boys cheek softly.
Jungkook shook his head no and latched onto Tae.
"Would Nana milk make you feel better?" Taehyung asked, watching how Jungkook's ears perked up with excitement.
"Okay go put your shoes on for me, and i'll get your nana milk, then we can go" Tae ruffled the boys hair and they parted ways.

Jungkook happily drank the nana milk in the car and was distracted the whole time due to Tae putting music on in the background to make him more relaxed. Which thankfully seemed to be working. He was worried that Jungkook might slip into baby space and freak out at school, so he wanted to relax him before the reached the university.

When they arrived Tae got out of the car and ran to the other side, opening the car door.
"Come on Koo, I'll carry you as you were a good boy" Taehyung stretched his arms out which quickly made Jungkook jump into his arms. Tae chuckled as Jungkook quickly scrambled on him, wrapping his arms and legs around the elder. Tae smiled when he felt Jungkook stuff his head in to his neck. Tae carefully grabbed Jungkook's backpack and he shut the car door.

"Remember baby, any issues call me or get Yoonie or Chimmy to call okay. Be a brave boy for me okay" Taehyung patted the younger's butt softly, as he felt Jungkook nod against his skin.
"Good boy" Tae smiled, which quickly turned into a cold frown when people stared at he pair. Tae rolled his eyes and turned away. He saw Yoongi and Jimin i'm the distance and quickly carried the boy over to them.
"Hey Tae and Koo" they both waved.
"Hey guys" Tae smiled, before placing the younger on the ground.

Jungkook was quick to attach himself, stuffing his head into Tae's chest. Tae sighed and patted the younger's head, threading his fingers through Jungkook's hair.
"Come on baby, it's only a few hours okay" Tae pressed kisses to the crown on the younger's head.
Jungkook nodded and reluctantly pulled away.
"That's my baby boy hm. I love you, have a great day okay. Remember to eat your lunch baby, I even packed you a nana milk" Tae watched how Jungkook's face lit up.
"I lob you too daddy" Jungkook bit his lip softly.

"Now baby, big Kookie needs to come out for class okay, can big Kookie come out for a bit?" Tae asked with such care and softness.
Jungkook slowly nodded and rested his head against Tae's shoulder for a few moments before pulling away. Tae noticed Jungkook's eyes weren't glistening as much, recongnising the fact that Jungkook was bag in big space.
"Have a good day" Tae pulled the younger into a sweet kiss, which Jungkook quickly responded to.
"Have a good day at the company hyungie" Jungkook squeaked out.
Tae smiled and they both shared a few more i love yous before they parted for school and work.

-

Tae was in a not so important meeting, when all of a sudden his phone began to ring. He noticed the ID caller was his baby's.
"I need to take this, excuse me" The ceo said before walking out the room and answered the phone.
"Hey baby, are you okay?" Taehyung asked with worry.
"Mmh d-d-da" Was all that Tae could hear, it was clearly Jungkook but something was off.
He then heard what sounded like Yoongi's voice and the phone moved.
"Hey Tae, it's Yoongi. Jungkook is in baby space after someone began calling him names. But he won't stop crying for you" Yoongi hurriedly said.
"I'm on my way"

Tae ran into the school and found the three in the bathroom with Jungkook sitting on the floor crying while holding Jimin's hand.
"I'm here" Tae ran to them crouching down in front of him.
"Koo baby" Taehyung called making Jungkook look up and saw Tae.
"D-dada" Jungkook cried flopping into Tae.
"Hey shhh baby" Taehyung picked the younger up into his arms and began trying to calm him down, but it wasn't working.
"I'm gonna take him home, thank you for looking after him" Taehyung smiled at the friends which they quickly nodded to.

They exchanged goodbyes before Tae walked off, to his car and drove them home. Once they reached home he carried the boy into the living room and sat him on his lap. Jungkook had his head stuffed in the elders neck, taking in his scent. Tae rocked them back and forth, calming the boy down. As he did so, Tae felt a tug at his shirt. Tae looked down and saw Jungkook looking at him with teary doe eyes. Tae kissed the younger's head and proceeded to pull off his business shirt knowing what the boy wanted.

It had been a few months since Jungkook had gone into baby space and he was quite surprised that Jungkook had slipped. But one thing which Jungkook did when he was in baby space was suck on Tae's nipple. It wasn't anything sexual, it was more like nursing without the milk. Tae didn't even feel the slightest bit embarrassed. Sometimes it would give him the chills but that was it really, he knew it was only innocent nothing more. So it didn't bother him.

When his chest was exposed, Jungkook looked at the elder with a questioning face.
"It's okay baby" Taehyung nodded gently, showing it was okay.
Jungkook moved to Tae's bare chest and began suckling on one of Tae's nipple. While he did so Tae turned the television on so the younger wouldn't become all shy and embarrassed.
Tae felt Jungkook softly suck, his teeth barely touching his skin. Tae continuously rubbed circles on Jungkook's thigh while watching the tv.

As time passed the feeling of Jungkook's lips on his nipple stopped and instead sounds of small snored were heard. Tae grabbed a blanket and pulled it over the two before snuggling down with Jungkook and fell into a deep slumber.