Clingy twins ✨

>Jungkook and Taehyung had two very clingy children who both had their favourite parent. But when Taehyung is around it's hard to cope and calm the baby's<
Mentions of-
•children
•I copied the names for the kids from the uncanny counter 👀

Jungkook and Taehyung were happily married, and Jungkook had given birth to twins 8 months ago. The kids were very dependent on their parents and were very clingy. They had a son called Kim Mun and a daughter called Kim Hana. Mun was 56 seconds older than Hana, which was quicker than they expected.

Taehyung was a business man meaning he either spent a lot of time at work or a lot of time in his office. He tried his hardest to help Jungkook with the twins but it wasn't very easy. What made things even more difficult was that the kids had their favourite parent. Hana was a mama's girl while Mun was more a daddy's boy. The job would be easy when the two were together as Mun would stick to Taehyung the whole time while Hana would be glued to Jungkook. However when Taehyung wasn't around Mun would throw a tantrum begging for his dad, but Jungkook was unable to get him. Well this was one of those days.

Jungkook woke up one morning to a cold, empty bed. He opened his eyes and saw no one in the room. He noticed a small note next to him and so he picked it up and read it.

Morning my beautiful baby,
Sorry I had to leave so early but I didn't want to wake you. There his food in the oven, so just warm it up when you're ready. Any problems don't hesitate to call me.
I love you, see you later
Hubby ~

Jungkook sighed, and was about to fall back to sleep but he heard loud cries coming from the nursery. Jungkook yawned and made his way out of bed. He walked through the hall and finally came face to face with a door. He opened the door and turned on the light.
"Morning sweeties" Jungkook sang in a tried voice.
He waddled over to the cribs and went to the crying baby.
"Awh Hana don't cry princess" Jungkook pouted picking the baby up into his arms and cradling her.
The second she was in the boys hold she stopped crying and held her tiny hand out pocking Jungkook's cheek with her small finger. She let out a few giggles as she saw the males cheek go in when she touched the skin lightly. Jungkook looked at her fondly and kissed her cheek.
"Okay let's wake your brother up hm" Jungkook smiled, looking over at the sleeping boy.

Jungkook placed the girl in one arm while he leant over and caressed the boys cheek with his finger.
"Wake up my handsome prince, time to wake up" he calls softly, tickling the boys little tummy.
He stirred in his sleep slightly and pushed out his bottom lip as he woke up. Jungkook admired his son and could see Tae's features within the boy. He knew that when Mun grows up he'll look nearly identical to Taehyung.

Jungkook was knocked out his thoughts when he felt someone tugging at his hoop earring. Jungkook took his hand away from Mun and stopped the girl from ripping his earring out.
"Ah princess that's hurting mama" Jungkook pouted.
She quickly stopped and planted a sloppy kiss on Jungkook's face as an apology which made Jungkook giggle.
"Okay lets get you two fed" he said picking Mun up in his other arm and taking them downstairs.

Jungkook successfully fed them as they were both too sleepy to make a fuss. It was midday and the baby's were wide awake. Jungkook had them laid on baby mats as he did somethings. But that was until he was stopped by cries. Jungkook looked down and saw Mun crying.
"Awh baby" Jungkook whined, picking the boy up into his arms. But as he did so the boy cried harder. He wriggled around in Jungkook's hold, thrashing his arms around.
"Prince please stop crying" Jungkook pleaded, but he didn't. He began screaming as he cried, which made Hana cry as he cried.

Jungkook bit his lip and scooped Hana up into his other arm. Their cries rang through his head, making Jungkook's eyes tear up. He wanted them to be laughing, not screaming and crying because they wanted their dad, even Hana whose favourite was Jungkook wanted Taehyung. Jungkook kept thinking that he had done something wrong, which made him even more upset.

As Mun thrashed around he grabbed on Jungkook's earring and tugged it with force, causing pain to shoot through his ear. He couldn't blame the baby, he didn't do it on purpose. But Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and so he grabbed his phone. He sat down on the couch with the two crying baby's in his lap, while he dialed Tae's number. He let it rang and he finally picked up after he 2nd ring.
"Hey baby is everything o.."
"Please come home" Jungkook cried.
Taehyung could hear his children's cries as well so he knew something must have happened.
"I'm on my way baby, I'll be 5 minutes" Taehyung said and ended the call.

Jungkook bounced his legs trying to help calm them down but nothing was working. Not even their favourite toys were helping. He stood up and bounced them lightly on his hip, but again it wasn't working. Till finally the front door opened and he saw his hubby walking straight towards him with a worried look on his face.
"Oh baby" Taehyung sighed seeing the state of his wifey.

As he walks closer Mun noticed his dad walking towards them. Mun looked at him and made quick grabby hands towards the male. Tae smiled softly and took Mun out of Jungkook's hold. Instantly the baby stopped crying, when he rested his head on Tae's shoulder, and he felt his dad rubbing his back gently. When Mun stopped crying so did his sister who quickly hugged her crying mother with her small arms. Cries could still be heard which were coming from Jungkook. Taehyung bent down slightly and kissed Jungkook's forehead softly.
"It's okay baby, let's get these two to bed okay" Taehyung whispered when he noticed the two had past out from all the crying.
Jungkook nodded and took them upstairs the nursery. The placed them in their cribs and shut the door.

Taehyung held the boys hand and pulled him into their bedroom, shutting the door behind him. They sat on the bed and Jungkook quickly launched himself into Tae's chest. Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and held the boy safely.
"It's okay petal, please don't cry" Taehyung hushed the boy rocking them back and forth, calming him down.
"There we go baby" Taehyung pressed kisses on the boys head as his cries softened and his breath evened.

"I couldn't do anything, they were crying for ages and all I did was cry and rang you" Jungkook sniffed feeling annoyed with himself.
"It's not your fault baby, I'm never around to help so it must be confusing for them. I'll spend more time at home okay" Tae said caressing the boys face.
"B-but what about work?" Jungkook cracked feeling like he was being selfish.
"It's okay baby, I can just do it as I care for you and my kids" Tae smiled softly.
He then noticed Jungkook's ear a bright shade of red.
"Baby what happened to you ear?" He asked softly, inspecting it looking for an injury.
"Mum accidentally tugged on it earlier and he pulled a little too hard, it's okay it doesn't hurt too much" Jungkook sighed.

"Come on let's put some cream on it just in case" Tae said with care, picking the boy up in his arms and carrying him to the bathroom. He placed Jungkook on the counter and got some cream out. He gently took the earring out making Jungkook since before he carefully rubbed the cream in.

He took them back to the bed and they snuggled up till they were called by their children again.