first birthday

Current timeline: 

"I can't believe it's already been a year" Emma said thinking out loud 

"Yeah I konw, where did the time go?" Alyssa wondered " it seems like yesterday when we found out you were pregnant" 

the couple hread crying from the nursery Alyssa got up "I can get her" Emma smiled her thanks and Alyssa walked over to the nursery. 

seeing her mommy in the room Isabel smiled and held out her arms to Alyssa. Alyssa lifted her out of her crib and balanced the one year old on her hip. "hi sweet girl. Happy birthday" Alyssa kissed her on the check. 

Alyssa took Isabel into there room and sat down next to Emma on the bed. Emma smiled "there's the birthday girl"  

  a little while later Alyssa started to make breakfast, pancakes "Ok I think the pancakes are done" 

Emma put Isabel in her high chair her pancake had some sprinkles and a little whipped cream on it. Emma cut her pancake up for her and put it on her tray. 

She was old enough to feed herself now but it was still pretty messy. Isabel smiled and clapped her hands she had no idea what all the excitement was about but she liked it.  

Then later Emma's Grandma and Mrs. Greene came over for a little birthday party all in all it was a pretty great birthday. 

Ok yeah I konw that chapter was pretty weak but I just got back to school after a two week break so my brain is pretty dead right now, I promise the next chapters will be better, Also in other news I finally got to see The Prom movie and well.. It was ok. Not good not bad but ok. I liked some of the songs Emma and Alyssa were well acted it did leave me smiling by the end Emma's grandma was awesome  butttt...  Meyral Srtep can't belt like Beth Leavel the songs were beaten to death with auto tune they turned Mrs. Greene into a monster, James Corden was mincing. Also  I don't konw I think i'm still pretty bitter that this movie is why the prom closed on Broadway and I've seen the show and LOVE it so much it kind of hurt to see something that i love so much take a noise dive. Don't get me wrong I LOVE musical movies I think what stopped me from liking this was that the show closed way before it's time all the other movies based off musicals went on for years of runtime before closing, the prom didn't. Also the fact that Ryan Murphy had the balls to let everyone from the OG cast audition for 5 mins when he already had people in mind for the movie really pisses me off. I Love Ryan Murphy's stuff he had all the potential to make this a good movie BUT NOOOOO he messed it up. I think whatb he should have done is hire the OG cast and put them in the movie or do what Hamlition did on Disney+ and film the show as it's happening and put that on Netflix. Once again this is just my option if you liked it that's ok you can like whatever you want feel free to take my option with a grain of salt. Also if you guys have any thoughts about the Movie what you liked, what you didn't like I would love to konw what you guys think.