Love is everything

Emma and Alyssa were lying in bed it was early morning. 

Emma turned to look at her partner. "you konw you smile in your sleep" 

"really?" 

Emma grinned "it's really cute" 

Alyssa moved over and layed her head on Emma's chest, just like she used to do in high school. 

the where both quite for a moment just watching the sun rise. Now with three kids they really didn't get as much time to themselves. So they enjoyed these little quite moments just the two of them. 

"hey" Alyssa broke the silence. 

Emma looked down at her. "mm?" 

"would you change anything if you could?" 

Emma looked at the brunette, confused. "what?" 

"you konw.. like all the crap we had to go through just to be together" 

Emma paused thinking, parents who left, the slurs, the bullying ,all the hiding they had to do just to keep seeing each other. 

"no." 

Alyssa looked at her surprised "really? not one thing?" 

Emma shrugged. 

"why?' Alyssa asked 

"do you remember when we first met?" 

Alyssa smiled "of course that was the best day of my life" 

"well, before you came I begged my parents not to go. Like down on my keens and all that shit. They said I was going and there was nothing I could do about it." 

"so why are you telling me this?' Alyssa asked 

Emma smiled "you konw what thr reason they gave is? my parents looked at me and said 'Emma there's a new family coming into the church and we should all go to make them feel welcome. who knows there might be a kid your age, it wouldn't kill you to try and make a friend" 

Alyssa smiled "so that's why you where there that day" 

"so no. I wouldn't change anything, as hard as it was. I don't think I would. do you want to konw why?" 

"why?" 

"Because. Every. little. thing. Even the bad stuff, lead me to you" 

Alyssa smiled "I love it when you talk like that" without thinking she leaned over and kissed her Emma kissed her back, passionately. 

they fit perfectly with each other, the diva and the wallflower complete opposites but they still worked so well together. 

They  are kisses and whispers and secrets, 

holding hands in the dark,

 secret kisses,

 soft lullabies that are as quite and soft as a whisper. 

 they are love. 

 Love is everything.                       

OK So I may have cried well writing this chapter.