Doctor's Office

it had been a few weeks when Emma had talked about starting a family. So now to get the Process started they had to visit a doctor to see with options would work best for them.

They had to go to one two hours away Because There town didn't have anything like that for gay couples. 

they got to the building. Emma held Alyssa's hand giving it a tight squeeze. "Ready for this?" Alyssa asked smiling, Emma nodded "I think so"  

they went inside the building into the waiting area. it was a small room with tan walls there were chairs in the back near the door where they would go in. as they came in there was a reception desk. "Can I help you?" "yes. we have an appointment at 1:30" Emma said "ok. What are your names?" "Emma and Alyssa Nolan Greene"  "Nolan Greene.. there it is, ok your all checked in someone will be with you shortly" "thank you" Emma said 

a few minutes after they sat down a doctor called there names. "Emma and Alyssa? follow me" 

They arrived at a small room with a desk and two chairs. Once they were seated the Doctor began to speak. She was a dark skinned middle age women with kind brown eyes, her hair was black and cut in a short bob.

"im Doctor Alexandra Jones. You two are looking to start a family, Have you thought about any options for that?" 

"we talked a little about it. We were thinking about using a donor, that option would probably be the best for us" Alyssa said 

"ok, that's good. I think that will work out just fine" Dr. Jones said smiling 

"how much is that going to cost?" Emma questioned 

"well it depends on if the sperm is from a specific person or if it is anonymous, usually around the rage of 300 to 4,000 dollars" 

Emma and Alyssa exchanged worried looks. "it all depends on if you want to do this or not. There are other options if you like" Dr. Jones offered smiling politely. 

"we might need to talk it over" Alyssa explained.

"that's just fine. You two can take all the time you want, theses kinds of decisions are not always easy. You both can think it over, we can meet again in about four weeks and run some tests. How does that sound?" 

"That sounds perfect thank you" Emma said