I konw this sounds crazy....

current timeline two years have passed Isabel is now four and Beth is two. 

Emma and Alyssa were in bed. "hey is now a bad time to ask for another kid?" Alyssa asked "what?" Emma asked surprised 

"don't you think our lives are already full?" 

"well yes but I don't konw.. I kind of want one" 

"well babe after what happened with Beth.. I really don't want to get pregnant again" 

Alyssa smiled "i wasn't thinking about you" 

Emma looked at her suddenly getting it. "oh. Babe are you sure? it's a lot morning sickness, Labor, breastfeeding every two hours"  

"I've been thinking about it and I really want too" 

"i'm not saying no but can we talk about it?" 

"of course babe" 

a few weeks later after a lot of talking about it and thinking they decided they wanted a third kid. 

Soon the embryo was implanted in Alyssa. 

Emma woke up hearing throw up noises in the bathroom "Rosie are you ok?" 

Alyssa was kenneling on the bathroom floor by the toilet. "oh yeah" she vomited again "living the dream" 

Alyssa looked at Emma. "does it get any easier from here?" 

"it's all downhill from this point on" Emma said 

Alyssa manged a small smile "I hate you" 

Emma smiled back "yeah I konw" Emma helped her wife up and tucked her back into bed. "I don't think I should go into work today I feel awful" 

"ok. I love you" 

"I konw you do. you've told me a thousand times. I love you too" 

Emma kissed her on the forehead "I love you even when your sick and you look disgusting" 

"hey!' Alyssa gave her a playful shove. Emma smiled "I'll see you when I get home" 

a few months later Alyssa was four months pregnant. "I can't believe we have another girl" Alyssa smiled and rubbed her belly. "do you think we should tell the girls?" 

Emma smiled "I think we should. there going to be thrilled" 

so that night Emma and Alyssa sat the girls down to tell them the exciting news. "ok so you girls konw how we went to the doctor today?" 

"yes" the said 

"ok well we have a surprise for you" 

the girls smiled. "what is it?" Isabel asked 

"well you two are going to be big sisters" Emma smiled 

"wait.. I'm already a big sister" Suddenly it dawned on Isabel "wait are you having a baby?!" 

"baby?' Beth asked 

"yes we are!" Alyssa said excitedly 

"really!? YES! this is the best day of my life!" 

Beth smiled "Yay!" 

Emma and Alyssa laughed. 

"well we have one more surprise, the baby's not going to be in my tummy like you two where. This time Mommy's having the baby" 

"really?!"

Alyssa smiled "yes really" 

"I just thought you were getting fat" 

Emma shifted back a laugh. Alyssa smirked.   

"wait..how did that happen?"  

Emma and Alyssa looked at each other nether one wanting to explain how it happened. "the baby's a girl, you guys are getting a little sister!" 

"YAY!" the girls shouted now they both where jumping up and down on the sofa. 

later that night the whole family was in Emma and Alyssa's big bed. "I konw you girls are excited but you have to go to sleep" Emma said 

Alyssa turned to her oldest daughter "ask mama to sing a song" she whispered Isabel smiled "Mama can you sing a song?" 

"sing mama?" Beth asked 

Emma gave Alyssa an assumed look "ok i Will. But you girls have to promise to go to sleep after this ok?" 

"we will!" Isabel said Beth nodded 

Emma grabbed her guitar from the floor. "ok here we go" 

"Close your eyes, lay your head down

Now it's time to sleep
May you find great adventure
As you lie and dreamIf you're scared of the darkness
I will calm your fear
There's a light in the hallway
So you know I'm hereSo count your blessings every day
It makes the monsters go away
And everything will be okayYou are not alone
You are right at home
Goodnight, goodnightYou won't need me forever
But I'll still be here (Still be here)
For we all have our nightmares
Even me, my dearFrom now on, if you need me
You can sing this song
There's a light in the hallway
Burning all night longSo count your blessings every day
It makes the monsters go away
And everything will be okayYou are not alone
You are right at home
Goodnight, goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight"  

As soon as she had finished Isabel and Beth were asleep. Emma smiled "works every time" 

the two picked their girls up and tucked them into bed. 

They were back in bed. "I haven't felt her kick yet" Suddenly Alyssa had an idea. "hey can you sing for me?" 

"sure babe" Emma put a hand on Alyssa swollen belly. "are you sure this will work?" 

"I think it will, just trust me" 

"ok" Emma started to sing softly  "i just wanna dance with you let the whole world melt away and dance with you who cares what other people say? and when were through- 

Alyssa looked at her with wide eyes shining in amazement. "did you feel that?" Alyssa asked her rubbing her belly.

"yeah" Emma smiled 

"it's amazing"  Alyssa whispered "she has really good taste in music" 

Emma laughed softy and kissed Alyssa on the forehead. "and when whee through no one can convince us we were wrong all it takes is you and me

they looked into each other's eyes lovingly 

"and a song"     

Just a cute idea  let me konw what you guys think about Alyssa being pregnant!