the day before you came

TWO YEARS AGO... 

Emma sighed "I am so sick of being pregnant,  I don't think my stomach can anymore get any bigger then this" 

Alyssa smiled "you only have a month left babe" 

"that's really easy for you to say, your not pregnant" Alyssa laughed Emma patted the spot next to her Alyssa moved closer right next to Emma, her head was by Emma's swollen belly Alyssa grinned "I can feel her moving" 

Emma stroked Alyssa's hair "it's crazy right?" 

Emma took Alyssa's hand and put it on her belly. "I can't wait to meet her" 

Alyssa looked up at Emma, the light in her eyes had gone out. "babe.. are you ok?" 

"Sorry.. I'm really scared. Being a mom I mean I only had my mom for 16 years before she.. kicked me out and that really messed me up.. so i really don't konw how i'm going to do this, i barely had my mom in my life. I guess I don't want.. to mess her up like my parents messed me up" 

Alyssa felt Emma's stomach tighten "hey, look at me. You not going to mess anything up" Alyssa took her hand and looked into her hazel eyes "Em, I'm scared too I've never been a parent before so this is new for me too. It's always been you and me and that will never change. We're gonna do this together ok?"

Emma let out a breath "ok" 

the contraction passed. 'practice contractions' Emma called them they would happen whenever she was stressed, she has had more then a few in the past 8 months. 

Emma rubbed her belly "you konw it's going to hurt a lot, I don't tolerate pain very well" 

"yeah I konw, but I'll be with you the whole time holding your hand" Emma smiled and kissed Alyssa on the nose. 

"are you excited for Chicago tomorrow night?" Alyssa asked "I'm so excited. Mostly so we can see all our friends again" 

"me too" 

"hopefully this process finishes up soon, I really want to hold her" Emma said "I can't believe we are going to be parents in a month" 

"or less then that you never konw, sometimes babies chose when they want to come into the world" Alyssa added 

"hopefully not too soon" Emma smiled "I mean it's not like she's coming tomorrow" 

"I konw i'm just excited" Alyssa kissed Emma's belly.

"your adorable" 

"you konw you love me" 

"do I konw that?"  a smile teased her lips "yes I do"

yes I konw this was really random but I wanted to add it in, it's funny to me because they had no idea she came early so there just joking about it, Also I Love these two so much and I love writing 'flashback' chapters for them:) don't worry more current timeline chapters are coming soon