Mother Daughter time

Special thanks to 5678DG2 for giving me this idea i hope you ok with me using it, also thank you to Bobaqueen88 and 5678DG2 for leaving me comments  and always being really nice in general. So thank you:) 

"shh, it's ok baby girl" Alyssa gently put Beth in her bassinet then quietly shut the door to the nursery. "she's asleep" 

"great job" Emma said and kissed her on the check. "are you sure your ok with watching her for a while?" 

"for the last time, yes. I can handle a baby by myself besides she's probably going to be sleeping the whole time" 

"I'm just making sure- 

"Emma everything is fine, ok?" Alyssa took her hand "you have this whole day planned anyway" 

"I konw, I feel so guilty I've just been so busy with Beth lately that I really haven't had time to spend with Izzy lately"  

"I konw, Beth and I are going to be fine. You two should spend some time together"

"your the best" Emma kissed her on the check Alyssa shrugged and smiled "I try. Now go get Izzy and get out of here, go have some fun" 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" 

Emma went up the stairs to Isabel's room. Isabel was playing with her stuffed animals, hearing the door open Isabel turned around. 

she smiled "Mama!" 

"hi sweetheart, do you want to go to the park? Just you and me?" 

"just us?" 

Isabel smiled so wide "yes!" 

Emma smiled "ok let's go!" 

soon they where at the park. "ok Izzy what do you want to do first?" 

"Swings!" 

so they walked over to the swing set and Isabel sat down on the swing. "ready?' 

"yep!" 

"hold on tight ok?" 

"ok Mama" then Emma pushed her on the swing Isabel smiled and kicked her legs. Emma smiled she looked so happy it had been a while since they had spent some time together and it was really nice, Emma missed it. 

Soon about two hours later Emma and Isabel where sitting under a big tree, Isabel was in her lap. 

"Izzy i'm sorry I've been so busy lately" 

Isabel looked at her 

"you konw just because me and Mommy have been busy with the baby, it doesn't mean we love you any less, ok? We both love you SO much and that will never change" 

Isabel seemed to understand, she hugged her "ok mama. Love you" 

"I love you too" 

"i'm going to make more time for us to spend together ok?' 

Isabel smiled "ok" 

Isabel's stomach growled, Emma smiled "sounds like you might be hungry, you want to go home and get some lunch?" 

"Mac and Cheese?" 

Emma took her daughter's hand and smiled down at her "I think we can make that happen" 

I hope you guys liked it! it was really fun for me to write Also the Broadway gang will be back soon so be on the lookout for that!   also I have a lot going on today so I mihgt not be able to post much today. I will when I can.