new york

Emma and Alyssa were driving to new york to see Angie in chicago  Dee Dee and Barry got them both free tickets to go see it. 

Alyssa was worried about Emma going on a plane so close to her due date so they decided to drive there. "are you feeling ok?"

 Emma sighed annoyed "yes for the thousandth time i'm ok. You don't have to worry about me i'm not due for another mouth" 

"I just want to make sure your up for tonight" "Of course! we get to see all our friends and go to a musical for free witch is awesome by the way" 

"it is pretty great they got us tickets" Alyssa agreed 

They got the hotel for a few hours then they headed out to see the play meeting up with their friends on the way there.

 Barry, Trent, Sheldon and Dee Dee where waiting for them. "it's so good to see you two!" Dee Dee excelmed hugging them both. 

"wait till you see Angie she's amazing!" Sheldon said "the critics have just loved her" Trent added 

"it's going to be such a great show" Barry said "your both going to love it" 

They got to the show and sat down. "So what's this play you two have been working on?" Alyssa asked 

"well it's about- the lights dimmed and the opening music started "I'll tell you after the show" Dee Dee whispered to them. 

The curtains opened and the musical started the set looked like a jazz club. 

 it was intermission Emma got up out of her seat. "I'll be right back I have to pee" she said to Alyssa. 

Emma got to the restroom rubbing her belly Emma took a breath. "you've been kicking up a storm in there huh?" Emma smiled "you've got your mom's taste for music" 

"I konw i'm not supposed to be here but I wanted to see you" Emma turned around to see Angie standing in the doorway. 

Angie looked at Emma "you look great" Angie looked at the floor "you had a little accident there" 

"I didn't- Emma looked down there was a big wet patch on her pants and on the floor of the restroom. 

Emma's eyes widened in fear. "that was my water. My water just broke" 

Angie called Dee Dee "yeah i'm fine could I talk to Alyssa? thanks. hi Alyssa don't freak out Emma's ok she's just going into labor so if you could get here soon that would be great" 

Emma held her belly groaning in pain Angie held her hand "Alyssa's coming"  Angie said 

trying to reassure the girl.  "this is not supposed to be happening" Emma said freaking out "not here, not today. I'm not due for another mouth" 

"freaking out is not going to help anything." Angie said "Emma Nolan Greene I konw you are strong your going to get through this. I've seen you go through hell in high school and lived to tell the tale your going to be ok I promise" 

Angie gave her a hug just as Alyssa brust into the restroom. "Emma!" Alyssa rushed over to her "Are you ok?" 

"so far" Emma said grateful that Alyssa was with her. Angie gave her hand a quick squeeze "Sorry girls I have to get ready for act two. I'll come see you both as soon as it's over" Angie quickly left the room. 

The girls left the restroom and met up with their friends outside the theater. "is everything ok?" Trent asked "i'm going into labour" Emma said holding her belly "What?" Sheldon exclaimed