please be ok

Alyssa quickly called her mom "hi mom, so Emma has to have an emergency C-section.. so I just wanted to let you konw" 

"is she ok?' Mrs. Greene asked "she's in a lot of pain at the moment but she's ok. I'll call you after the C-section to tell you how everything goes" 

"ok. I'm sure Emma's going to be fine sweetie. I'll be praying for you both" 

"thanks mom. I love you" 

"I love you too" 

Soon Emma was prepped and ready for the C-section the good thing about it was they stuck a needle in her back so Emma wouldn't feel anything as they were cutting her stomach open also there was a curtain in front of them so they wouldn't see it happen. 

But as one is when getting emergency surgery or surgery in general she was still really nervous, Alyssa was too but for Emma's sake she was trying not to show it.   

Alyssa was holding her hand "your going to be fine I promise"  I  really hope i'm right  Alyssa thought to herself 

    "ok were going to make the first ingestion now" the doctor said 

"It's going to be fine i'm sure they do C-sections all the time here" Alyssa said trying to reassure her partner, Emma was so freaked out she couldn't even speak so she just nodded her head. 

the C-section took about 30 mins then out of the silence was the sound of a baby crying Emma and Alyssa both sighed with relief. "is she ok?' Emma asked 

"she's perfectly healthy, 3 pounds five ounces" said the nurse 

the nurse laid on baby on Emma's chest so she could do skin to skin contact with her. "hi sweetheart" Emma whispered 

"she's perfect" Alyssa said softly "you did such a great job babe" 

Emma smiled "thank you" 

later Emma was resting the C-section had taken a lot out of her it had been about two hours now and she still hadn't woken up the doctors assured her she was just resting, but Alyssa was worried. 

Alyssa took Emma's hand she was still sleeping but what if..  Alyssa shook her head, nope. She knew that sometimes things could go wrong but the doctors would have figured out if something was wrong by now..right?  

Alyssa squeezed her hand "i'm going to be right here when you wake up, ok? I promise I won't leave your side. I konw your going to pull though this because your the strongest person I konw. Your the love of my life Emma Nolan and no matter what happens I'm never going to give up on you" 

Emma's hand squeezed Alyssa's fingers. She opened her eyes "did you really mean everything you just said?"   

"when did you wake up?!" Alyssa asked 

"a few minutes ago" 

Alyssa gently nudged her "Emma!" 

Emma smiled "you where in the middle of a speech!" 

"I really hate you" Alyssa smirked "i'm just really happy your ok" tears fell down her cheeks "I thought...I didn't konw if you would wake up" 

Emma pulled her into a hug. "your not going to lose me that easily" 

Alyssa smiled and held her tight. 

they slowly pulled out of the embrace. Alyssa gently picked up the newborn and placed her into Emma's arms "what do you want to name her?" Emma asked 

"i was thinking Bethany. We could call her Beth for short" 

Emma smiled "I love it. For a middle name I was thinking Rose" 

"you konw that's my middle name" 

Emma smiled "yeah I konw" 

"Bethany Rose. I really like that"                     

You guys didn't really think I would kill Emma did you? This was just my attempt at being dramatic. Sorry if this chapter jumps around a lot