in the room

I konw this is going be out of nowhere but this was a really cute idea I had 

warning: cuteness ahead. you have been warned.  Also lots of fuzzy nice feelings so if you can't handle it don't read it:) lol 

Four years ago: midnight. 

Isabel was only about an hour old. The young couple awoke out of a deep sleep to her cries they both sighed. "it's your turn" Alyssa mumbled then instantly went back to sleep. 

Emma put on her glasses and carefully lifted their new daughter out of hospital bassinet and into her arms. 

  "hey it's ok you don't have to cry Mama's here" after a few minutes the baby claimed down Isabel looked up at her with her big brown eyes. 

Emma smiled "hi little one. I feel like I've been waiting my whole life to meet you I can't believe your out of my belly and your here. I can tell you already have Broadway in your blood you made quite an entrance tonight" 

"you konw you have the best family in the whole world right? your crazy aunt and uncles and your godparents. Your grandma and your great grandma they love you all so much, and you mommy..

Emma paused feeling herself get emotional when people talked about the crazy hormones during and after pregnancy, they were not kidding.  

Emma fell tears prick her eyes as she looked at her partner who was sleeping. "your mommy is the best person in the whole world" she whispered 

"you might not understand this now but we are not a very normal family. But me and your mommy are going to make sure that your never ashamed of that, ok?" 

Isabel reached out her little hand and grabbed Emma's finger. Emma smiled "I love you so much" 

suddenly Emma's phone buzzed. she picked it up with one hand holding Isabel in her other arm. 

it was facetime. Her Nan. Emma smiled and clicked into it. seconds later her Nan came up unto the screen.   

"hi baby girl! how are you?" 

"much better now. What are you doing up?" 

Nan laughed "I'm not that old. I just wanted to see if you were awake I can't wait to see you girls tomorrow" 

"me too, we're excited. I would put Alyssa on but- Emma pointed her phone towards Alyssa she was passed out. 

"my better half here is totally out" 

Nan smiled "that's ok." 

"here she is" Emma pointed her phone down by Isabel who was now sound asleep nestled in her arm. 

"oh she's so beautiful, she looks just like you" 

Emma smiled "thank you" 

"what's her name?" Nan asked 

"Isabel. Isabel June" 

"I love it. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow" 

"me too. I love you"   

"I love you more" 

the call ended. Emma smiled at the sleeping baby. "you are going to have the big amazing beautiful life, I can't wait to watch you grow up"