author's note/thank you

I have never been in love. 

I konw that's sad because i'm in high school and all. So I don't konw if anything I wrote was actually true. 

But I do konw the prom and Emma and Alyssa, I konw it all like the back of my hand. 

I've seen people in love, my parents, my sister, some of my friends. 

I LOVE The Prom, it's funny and heartwarming and amazing. 

Also as Caitlin Kinnunen once said "i'm not 100% gay but I'm not 100% straight ether" 

that's very, very true to me. 

So I wanted to thank some people so here we go. 

My friends when I came out to them they didn't judge me. 

EVERYONE who worked on the prom even more so the cast. 

Beth Leavel, Josh Lamon and Becca Lee for being super humans and always being really nice to me, so thank you. 

Caitlin Kinnunen and Izzy McCalla for playing Emma and Alyssa from the get go and making them so real. Also I LOVE their friendship, so sweet. 

and last but certainly not least for you dear reader, who read this book of my heart (and Musical obsession) and didn't judge me. 

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. Even more so too bobaqueen18 and Radomgirl and 5678DG2 for being so nice. 

Also I have an Idea I had for a few months I was thinking about doing a fic on Isabel in high school. Don't worry the gang and Emma And Alyssa will be back for that one too! 

Just let me konw if y'all want to see that in the comments. Also your comments make my day:) 

thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you all. remember to love and not hate.