Airport

Emma was on an airplane she could see all the little tiny lights from down below she could tell they were going to land soon, she could not contain her excitement Alyssa was going to meet her at the airport, then they were going to her Nan's house. Emma couldn't wait to see them both. 

Emma picked up her phone. 

Just landed can't wait to see you! 

Alyssa quickly replied 

AHH! can't wait to see you! 

Emma smiled then got off the plane. Emma got her bag then she stood at the top of the stairs to try and find Alyssa in the sea of people, but she couldn't find her. 

So Emma walked down the stairs and tried to find her in the sea of people. 

just Then Emma saw her from across the way her hair was a bit longer then Emma remembered but it was cute. 

then Alyssa found Emma's gaze and squealed Alyssa ran over to Emma and wrapped her arms and legs around her like a kola bear. 

Emma laughed "did you miss me?" 

Alyssa smiled "a little bit yeah" 

then without any warning Alyssa kissed her, Emma kissed her back it was a nice long kiss they had missed each other so much, now after four years and seeing each other on breaks and phone calls every night they where finally together again after all this time. 

Two girls in Indiana, in love. Today they didn't care who stared at them.