Alyssa's birth

Idk why i'm doing this I just think it's a fun idea:) 

Elena Greene was nine mouths pregnant. It had actually been a miracle that she could actually get pregnant she and her husband Miles had been trying for a few years and nothing really worked until now.  

Elena sat up and rubbed her belly. "Hi little one" 

Miles wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her on the neck. Elena smiled "hi" 

Miles smiled back. "hey. how's she doing in there?" 

"I think she's good. should be any day now, it's getting pretty crowded in there" 

Miles grinned "I can't wait to meet her" 

"me too" just then she felt pressure on her stomach. "I don't think she can wait ether" 

"are you ok babe?" Miles asked concerned

  "I'm ok . It's just my first contraction"

About 2 hours later...

"Miles!" 

"what?" 

"my water just broke" 

soon the young couple was in the car. It was raining hard. the car slowed down "shit" Miles mumbled under his breath.

"what's wrong?" 

"traffic's backed up all the way to the highway. I don't think it's going to move anytime soon" 

Elena looked at her husband with wide eyes. "what are we going to do?" 

"I don't konw.." C'mon Miles think he thought to himself then just to the right of them there was a parking lot. 

So they pulled into the parking lot. Miles had just gotten off the phone. "the ambulance is coming in about five minutes" 

Elena was holding her belly in pain. "Miles.. I think we waited too long." Elena closed her eyes and groaned "I think i'm ready to push" 

Miles checked under her dress he could see the top of his daughter's head. "look babe I know your scared I am too but this is happening." 

Thankfully they had the duffel bag with them so at least there was a towel in there they could use. 

"I'm going to be right here with you the whole time" Miles said giving her hand a quick squeeze. 

The good thing was that because they waited so long Alyssa actually came out pretty fast. 

Miles hands were covered in blood he looked down at the squirming baby in his arms. "is she ok?' Elena asked 

Miles smiled "she's perfect" Miles gently cleaned her up wrapped her in the towel and handed her to his wife. 

"hi sweet girl. You really scared us for a moment there" Elena smiled down at the newborn 

"what do you want to name her?' Miles asked 

"I was thinking Alyssa" 

Miles grinned "Alyssa, I love it" 

Elena smiled at the baby, Alyssa looked up at her with her big brown eyes. "welcome to the world Alyssa Greene"