I'm so sick of failing

Then at the end of august the prom closed and the Broadway stars went down to Indiana. 

They were sitting on their deck the girls were playing on there play set a few feet away so Emma and Alyssa could keep an eye on them. 

They where all drowning there sorrows in wine (well not Alyssa because she's pregnant) 

"so what happened exactly?" Emma asked 

"well you guys konw Ryan Murphy?" Sheldon asked 

"The Ryan Murphy?" Alyssa asked Trent nodded gravely "yep"    

"so about halfway through our Broadway run, he says that he's going to make a movie based on the prom" 

"well that's good right?' Emma asked then she looked at there faces. "no? not good?" 

"the worst thing that could happen" Dee Dee said "as soon as he says it people stop coming because it's going to be on Netflix in a year so why would people want to pay a lot of money to see something they could see for free in a year?" 

"with that and the tonys..." Barry said 

"it closed us." Angie said "then this Murphy guy has the balls to let us all do a 10 min auction for his movie, even when he already had people in mind! WE are liratly playing ourselves!! Who better to do it then us?!" 

Sheldon reached over and took her flask. "I'm cutting you off" 

"hey! come on" 

"on one needs to see drunk Angie" Trent said 

"plus we never get to see the kids and i don't want them to see you drunk" Barry said 

Angie sighed "fine." 

"I don't konw what went wrong, we did everything right and we failed.. again. I am so SICK of failing!" Dee Dee said in a huff

"you guys didn't fail" Emma said "you all did something amazing" Emma took Alyssa's hand "for us and for the whole world. The world needed this show and I'm sure one day it's going to come back" 

"what are we going to do in the meantime?' Barry wondered 

"well I should probably move back here I missed teaching kids about the theater" Trent said "i feel adrift as I did in my days at Julliard.." 

'will you shut up about Julliard!?" Dee Dee shouted 

"well I guess I could go back to Chicago" Angie said sadly "I'll probably have to work my way up again from just a chorus girl.. but it does pay well" 

"I have no idea what i'm going to do with my life now." Dee Dee confided she played with her wedding ring on her finger. "I should probably just enjoy being married I've been so busy lately there hasn't really been much time for romance" 

"I have no idea what i'm going to do ether" Barry said "we are all officially ageing actors now and.. I don't konw. I guess I'll have to see what happens" 

Ok sorry if this was a bit of a sad chapter but it was one of those things that you can't really ignore, because it did happen and it does suck and like i told you guys before I want to be as accurate as possible with this so there really was no way around it. Also the thoughts and feelings that they have about it are very simlier to mine, I'm still sad and angry about it. Thoughts?    Also if you guys want to see anything in this fic NOW is the time to let me konw. getting to the homestretch here.