you never konw what's going to happen

time passed Emma was now nine months pregnant and due any day. "ok and.. it's done" Emma had just finished the last song for The Prom and sent all of the songs to the Broadway gang hopefully the musical worked out, because writing those songs was a LOT of work, but ether way Emma enjoyed doing it. 

"ok all the songs have been uploaded and sent to our Broadway friends" 

"yay!" Isabel smiled she had no idea why Emma was so happy but she liked being excited. Emma after some effort, stood up. She felt a bit of pressure in her lower back but that was normal nowadays. 

Just then a contraction hit Emma hard, she closed her eyes for a moment It's  fine, it's just a contraction I mean it's not like  my water's going to- 

Emma felt a gush of water run down her legs and unto the floor. Well  ok I guess this is happening 

Isabel looked at her with confusion on her face  "you ok Mama?" 

" i'm ok, can you go get mommy for me?" 

"ok" Isabel rushed up the stairs to get to Alyssa.  "Mommy?" 

Alyssa turned around to look at the two year old. "what is it baby?" 

"Mama hurt" 

Alyssa's eyes widened "where does it hurt her?" 

"tummy" 

Alyssa quickly stood up "Mama's having the baby"

Isabel smiled "really?" 

"yep! let's go get your stuff ready to go to Grandma's ok?" 

"ok!" 

a few minutes later Alyssa and Isabel came downstairs with Isabel's backpack and Emma's duffel bag. 

Emma was sitting on the floor with her legs tucked under her. Alyssa rushed over to her "are you ok?" 

"oh yeah it's just really comfortable down here" Emma was breathing hard. 

Alyssa helped her up. 

Soon the three of them where in the car. "how are you holding up?' Alyssa asked  Emma bit her lip so she wouldn't cry out in pain "just drive ok? sorry.. this just really hurts" 

"ok Izzy me and Mama are going to the hospital to have the baby and you get to stay over at Grandma's ok?" 

"ok!" Isabel kicked her legs happily in the backseat she loved going to her grandma's house.

Soon before they knew it they were at Mrs. Greene's house. "thanks for doing this mom" Alyssa said 

"it's not a problem I love having her over" Mrs. Greene smiled Alyssa bent down to look at her daughter "Mama and me will be back soon ok? I love you" 

Isabel hugged her "love you mommy" 

Soon they were at the hospital.  "are you excited?' Alyssa asked "i'm really excited for this process to be over" Emma replied 

then she smiled "but yes I'm really excited I can't wait to meet her" 

"me too" 

Soon Emma was fully dilated and ready to give birth "ready for this?" 

"not really, but i'm glad your here with me" Emma smiled Alyssa squeezed her hand and smiled at her. 

about 5 hours later Emma's contractions were really painful maybe even more then with Isabel she had no idea but there was a little voice in her head that told her this was not normal. 

"babe are you ok?' 

"somethings wrong, I can feel it" 

the doctor looked at them both "we have to do an emergency C-section"