the break up

Once again I do not own this art it was made by the tlanted munchy.arts  go follow her on on instagram she's awesome! 

it was the day after the fake prom Emma was heartbroken and angry she had no idea why she even agreed to meet Alyssa under the bleachers after what she had done.. or rather what she didn't do. 

the Brunette looked nervous as Emma approached her. "Hi. Thanks for meeting me I was afied you wouldn't- 

"what do you want?" 

Alyssa filched just as surprised as Emma was about the tone in her voice. "wow. I guess I wanted to say i'm sorry" 

Emma scoffed "you guess?" 

"I mean i'm sorry"   

Emma looked at her "were you in on it?' 

Alyssa was taken aback by the question "oh my God. How could you even think that? I didn't konw about it until i got there" 

"what about your BFFS?" 

"what?' 

Emma looked at her. "Kaylee and Shelby they didn't fill you in on the big plan?" 

"There not my friends!" Alyssa yelled 

"your mother then, she was behind the whole thing" 

Alyssa looked at Emma "hey you konw me" Alyssa reached for her hand Emma pulled away. 

"Do I? What is this what are we?" 

Alyssa felt tears in her eyes. "You konw what we are" 

"Maybe i'm just an experiment to piss of your mother" Emma shot back 

"Stop. Stop it" 

"do you konw what it was like? standing there in that stupid dress alone in the gym knowing that people had gotten together and planned the best way to hurt me" 

"it must have been awful" 

"it was. but the worst part, the worst part was that you didn't come even though you knew what happened, you didn't come and you konw hold my hand or take me out of there" Emma was on the verge of tears Alyssa wanted so badly to fling her arms around her and hug her.. but she couldn't she knew Emma wouldn't let her. 

"I couldn't." 

"you should have" Emma sighed taking a deep breath knowing what she was going to say would hurt both of them she didn't care anymore she was hurt and broken she had been for years but THIS, this really took the cake and some small part of her deep down wanted to hurt Alyssa just like she had been hurt. 

"I konw you have feelings for me but I can't do this anymore it hurts too much" Emma was crying now. 

"is this- are you breaking up with me?" Alyssa asked in disbelief 

"I think so, yeah." Emma  took one last look at Alyssa "Bye." 

Alyssa looked at Emma, she let her go the second she was gone she fell to the floor and cried. 

Alyssa had just gotten home from school her mom was about to go out for work. "Hi sweetie how was school?" 

Mrs. Greene looked at her daughter's face her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. 

"honey what's wrong?" 

Alyssa felt a million little things.  sorrow, regret, anger she was so angry at herself and her mom she was SO angry that she couldn't tell anyone. 

Alyssa exploded. "You screwed things up with dad and that screwed me up!" 

Alyssa looked at her mom in horror of what she just said. "mom i'm so sorry- 

her mom had tears in her eyes,"I have a house to show at 2:15. I'll see you when I get home" 

Alyssa went into her bedroom slammed the door and cried a million tears.  

Emma had just stepped into the house. 

"Emma what's wrong?" 

"Alyssa and I broke up" 

"honey i'm so sorry" 

"I broke up with her" Emma headed to her room and broke down. Alyssa Greene the girl who had been her first friend, her first kiss, first girlfriend. was gone. The love of her life. Such Emma had broken up with her but she still missed her. 

Emma looked at her guitar on the floor she had so many thoughts and feelings swirling around inside her, she couldn't keep it all inside not anymore. 

Emma picked up her notebook and begin to write.